Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,123 members, 7,867,249 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Witch , You Will Die !’ - Read Shocking Text Message Tonto Sent Mother-in- Law - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Witch , You Will Die !’ - Read Shocking Text Message Tonto Sent Mother-in- Law (563 Views)

"I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo / Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother / Actress Moji Olaiya Actually Die Due To Poisoning?….read Shocking Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witch , You Will Die !’ - Read Shocking Text Message Tonto Sent Mother-in- Law by Prinq: 9:41am On Jun 18, 2017
The marital crisis drama between Tonto Dikeh and her husband Olakunle Churchill, is about to be escalated, as OAP Lara Olubo took to Instagram to share text messages Tonto Dikeh sent Churchill’s mum, after she begged her to grant her son access to her grandson Andre.
Here’s what Lara wrote as she shared screenshots of the text messages.
“Dear Mama/Papa king! I’m taking dis up publicly for pple 2know dat as a family we hv tried 2settle dis rift btwn u both!
I wish nd pray someday soon all dis ld stop nd u both can come togeda as one 2raise OUR KING!
Anike, I know wt d help of no one u wl raise King 2d best of ur ability, d Zenith bank acct ur ola opened 4ur son is accessible 2u, he can’t lack anything.
But i need u 2know u hv a SON darling! The bond btwn a father nd a SON is always very thick! Wt all what is goin on right now, even if we all forget about it, internet wld remind ur Son, pple wld bring all dis out sooner or later!
Deep down inside ur heart u know ur hubby never raised his hands on u, u know how much u hv blocked all access 2reach u nd we are still trying to! Deep down inside ur heart u know dis Issue started wt u nd my “Aunt” because ur hubby bought a house for his mom!
All the fabrications going round has been crafted to tarnish his image. Both of you never had any prior problems about infidelity and Domestic Violence like you mentioned during your interview.. The chronicles of all the problems started
when u caused a scene for 2 hours straight breaking down all the electrical appliances and interiors in the newly finished house he acquired for his mom last December in the process of doing all dis, u attacked ur mom inaw physically which is a Taboo in YorubaLand; The house warming was fixed 4d next day and u ruined it 4my aunt who had flown all d way from UK to enjoy the comfort of her new house.
The injuries u sustained while breaking appliances is d injury on ur leg. Ola left for Ghana to cool off with Dunlop slippers after u had destroyed all his personal effects. We all his family members saw dis nd blamed him that he had covered up too much because of ur image! Dont forget he has family and it is time that we come out and say something.
Mom King, I wish u can allow us as a family to settle dis amicably, u know how many family meetings we’ve called nd u never showed up!
I just wish nd pray u both can be one again, i wish u can gv us d audience to settle dis! I know u both are adult thou nd old enough to take decisions about ur lives!”
She continued;

Read More=> http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/06/witch-you-will-die-read-shocking-text.html?m=1

Re: Witch , You Will Die !’ - Read Shocking Text Message Tonto Sent Mother-in- Law by idesylvester(m): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2017
Who be TOTODi*K again

Leave social media jor
Re: Witch , You Will Die !’ - Read Shocking Text Message Tonto Sent Mother-in- Law by subtlemee(f): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2017
Why can't this Tonto be as wise as Tiwa savage? Churchill didn't even do half of what Teebillz did...

Except and unless the basis wasn't love but other ulterior motives which we are beginning to believe the later from her behaviours
Re: Witch , You Will Die !’ - Read Shocking Text Message Tonto Sent Mother-in- Law by pressplay411(m): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2017
OP Title and body not in congruence. Nothing about the msg she sent to the mother-in-law.

(1) (Reply)

Rush Here!! How To Get 8 Times Your Recharge On Glo And Free Data Bonus / Happy Birthday To Viktor YBNL / Troms Have Come With Under The Canopy Says Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.