Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

She Couldn't Hide Her Joy After She Found Out What I Did For A Living - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / She Couldn't Hide Her Joy After She Found Out What I Did For A Living (1295 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Money? / Couples Couldn't Wait To Get Home, They Did It In The Car While Driving On Speed / Do You Want Your Comedy Video To Go Viral? See This One I Did For Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Couldn't Hide Her Joy After She Found Out What I Did For A Living by ninovandross(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2017
She asked "Ninovandross ,what do you do for a living?” then I replied "I analyze and invest in highly risky business opportunities that has the possibilities of high returns, I deal with international investment of Over 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, analyzing and
investing in business opportunities across England, Spain, Italy,
Germany, France etc."

She was excited but she never knew I was talking about *Bet9ja*

3 Likes

Re: She Couldn't Hide Her Joy After She Found Out What I Did For A Living by madridguy(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2017
International businessman grin

1 Like

Re: She Couldn't Hide Her Joy After She Found Out What I Did For A Living by TeamLeader(m): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2017
Werey re o
Re: She Couldn't Hide Her Joy After She Found Out What I Did For A Living by hodusglobal(m): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2017
TeamLeader:
Werey re o
Baba wèrè original ni jọọọ grin
Re: She Couldn't Hide Her Joy After She Found Out What I Did For A Living by Ehiscotch(m): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2017
LMAO.
Re: She Couldn't Hide Her Joy After She Found Out What I Did For A Living by NwaAmaikpe: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2017
That is fraud.... Just be prepared

She will cheat on you when she knows the truth
Re: She Couldn't Hide Her Joy After She Found Out What I Did For A Living by Talasuma(m): 10:52am On Jun 18, 2017
bro ahswear u're not serious, international business indeed.
Re: She Couldn't Hide Her Joy After She Found Out What I Did For A Living by ninovandross(m): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
hodusglobal:
Baba wèrè original ni jọọọ grin
two of una mad pass me grin
Re: She Couldn't Hide Her Joy After She Found Out What I Did For A Living by hodusglobal(m): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
ninovandross:
two of una mad pass me grin
lol...Shey you no know the girl fit start to dey do shakara to her friends as she don believed say she don meet an international business tycoon grin...I swear the girl go bite you with her tooth whenever she discovered that you carry her put on chair wey no get complete legs grin
Re: She Couldn't Hide Her Joy After She Found Out What I Did For A Living by ninovandross(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
hodusglobal:
lol...Shey you no know the girl fit start to dey do shakara to her friends as she don believed say she don meet an international business tycoon grin...I swear the girl go bite you with her tooth whenever she discovered that you carry her put on chair wey no get complete legs grin
haha, make I run go tell her the truth b4 e back fire

(1) (Reply)

How Were You Born? / Learn How To Dance In A Day, All Steps And Nice Moves (check It Out) / Ladies Room:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.