Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Can An Original Waec Certificate Be Received Twice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can An Original Waec Certificate Be Received Twice (687 Views)

Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found / How Can I Collect Original WAEC Certificate Of 1993 / Original Waec Timetable For 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can An Original Waec Certificate Be Received Twice by makinde007: 10:43am On Jun 18, 2017
Good day nairalanders, this question has been brooding on my mind for long.
A friend of mine lost/misplaced his original waec result.

The question here now is that is it possible for him to get another one from waec office?If yes what are the steps he is going to take?
Re: Can An Original Waec Certificate Be Received Twice by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2017
makinde007:
Good day nairalanders, this question has been brooding on my mind for long.
A friend of mine lost/misplaced his original waec result.

The question here now is that is it possible for him to get another one from waec office?If yes what are the steps he is going to take?
Capital NO. let him go to waec office they would tell him what to do with a sum of 25k(if am not wrong) they would then issue him document that would stand in place of his certificate.
Re: Can An Original Waec Certificate Be Received Twice by highbeetohbadt: 11:06am On Jun 18, 2017
Yeah ve also been seeking solutions about this, I also have a distraught friend ryt nw who lost his and doesn't knw wat to do, he will b needing it for his screening in d penultimate year. Advised him to go to waec office sha
Re: Can An Original Waec Certificate Be Received Twice by highbeetohbadt: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2017
Yeah ve also been seeking solutions about this, I also have a distraught friend ryt nw who lost his and doesn't knw wat to do, he will b needing it for his screening in d penultimate year. Advised him to go to waec office sha. I would lyk dis to b pushed to fp tho.

(1) (Reply)

C9550-512 Dumps - Here's What IBM Certified Say About It / ADMISSION INTO TOP ACCREDITED UNIVERSITIES IN BENIN REPUBLIC / Lasu Student Becomes Hesselbein Fellow In United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.