Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Biafran Recognition By Hollywood - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Recognition By Hollywood (7263 Views)

Labourers Find Biafra Pounds Hidden In Bottle And Buried During Biafran War / Rivers APC Leaders Gain Recognition By Insulting Says Wike / Identity Theft And Cultural Impersonation Of Dark African History By Hollywood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by maynation(f): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
61Penguins:
of course ..questions for freedom will always be "stupid" to a natural born slave coward
so how "well" has your odua agitation done?
Have stopped taking you and your cohorts seriously long time ago. You lot are just kids who have no idea what transpired back then and how Ojukwu left you all to face the consequences of his foolishness. It was easy for him since a typical Igbo has little sense of reasoning,i felt Ojukwu's actions would help revive your dead brain but it's obvious it is hereditary. I won't reply your mentions until you can at least pretend to have brain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by letusbepieces: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Before the rulers of this world does anything, they first announces it in a movie. hahahahaha!

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by bkool7(m): 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
ufotty2001:
wooooooowww this is really great!!! this is another headache for yorubaman grin grin grin grin

Actually , its seems its more than an headache for you.
Yoruba hasn't complain you people have been calling them out .
when they come for you now you'll start shouting you want to secede

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by Dainfamous: 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
maynation:
Have stopped taking you and your cohorts serious long time ago. You lot are just kids who have no idea what transpired back then and how Ojukwu left you all to face the consequences of his foolishness. It was easy for him since a typical Igbo has little sense of reasoning,i felt Ojukwu's actions would help revive your dead brain but it's obvious it is hereditary. I won't reply your mentions until you can at least pretend to have brain.
all this rubbish because they dont want anything to do with you.
Ask your mother or elders about Biafra war they will tell you real story

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by 61Penguins: 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
maynation:
Have stopped taking you and your cohorts serious long time ago. You lot are just kids who have no idea what transpired back then and how Ojukwu left you all to face the consequences of his foolishness. It was easy for him since a typical Igbo has little sense of reasoning,i felt Ojukwu's actions would help revive your dead brain but it's obvious it is hereditary. I won't reply your mentions until you can at least pretend to have brain.
lol..d mumu has gotten emotional
so she ran back in tears to d usual worn out, twisted, overbeaten and boring story of ojukwu and biafra war blah blah blah
i asked a simple question of how well your oduduwa agitation has done since u are such an expert in judging our biafra movement so we can learn from your expertise, and d best u cld do is start lamenting ojukwu dis ojukwu that
ndi ara..next time when u see wetin no concern u, u go mind ur bizness
cry cry baby

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by Danishguy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
maynation:
I can bet my wrinkled labia, your senses are as useless as a dead man's brain. You are here celebrating a movie with such budget and your cohorts are being raped and killed in Enugu by fulanis?? like that isn't enough, your fellow senseless yEASTerners are being murdered by Buratai and you Still chanting Yorubas as tho your political headmasters have done any positive thing to aid your severely eroded region and your dwindling governmental activities. Idiotic parasites.
Lol. Funny how countless low-lived, visionless yeroba men, dugged in your fish tank and left... Bitchh the TAIL masters you homosexuals always FEAR, were today wearing Igbo clothing "which we really don't give a fuvk about," trying to win the Igbo side... As for Buratai he's currently facing a little pinch, a bigger treatment is still COOKING.

The fulanis... Well I wouldn't say much, the Abia treatment was just a lil of what the Igbos would DO in a next attack, our people now know the government can't protect us anymore... You speak like you haven't been raped by your father " Incest is a norm in the yerobas culture".

Who is a bigger PARASITE than you nympho?? May(nation) is just the name tag of the dickss your wrinkled tank hole has taken in.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by oveleovele: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
sekxy:
wow please what's the name of this movie. ...
alien outpost 37

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by Najokee: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
my oh my… .seruiosly are these the set of peop we engage with every now and then on NL… ..I give up… .confirmed, sense over scarce in Biafra land grin cheesy grin grin

I have played video games, watch movies, read books that have referenced SW and I take it as normal but this…… .awwwwww… ..I give up grin grin grin
Call of duty has one of the best action chapter shot in Lagos
Capatain America has Lagos as the opening action

You guys need to stop selling gala and spare part… ..read, get enlightened and things like these will be like moi moi just like it is for Afonjass

Ol boy… .see them mastubating on page 1 calling yorubas like… .we have finally achived Biafuro
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5466350_laugh05_jpegda20c0bb2079f013efb804ec1bfd33cf

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by AgentSmith001: 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
Danishguy:
Yeah! A Movie whose budget supercedes your Ondo state yearly budget... With this your wrinkled labia, when will your Odua Dream be achieved in a Cartoon role??
. wicked!!!

i am reporting you to the police right away

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by BAILMONEY: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
I hear u ma ooo,thanks,how was yesterday nau,didn't notice ur light here
DON'T DERAIL THIS THREAD MAN. YOU NOR EVEN SABI PURSUE WOMANangry
Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by georgen2u(m): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Wow I would love to watch the movie
Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by BAILMONEY: 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
maynation:
You think it's about how far? It should be how well. Oduduwa agitation? You should be more concerned about the number of lives you have wasted out of your stupid quest for freedom. cheesy
NEVER KNEW YOU WERE PART OF UNITY BEGGARSgrin

1 Like

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by AgentSmith001: 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
Danishguy:
Lol. Funny how countless low-lived, visionless yeroba men, dugged in your fish tank and left... Bitchh the TAIL masters you homosexuals always FEAR, were today wearing Igbo clothing "which we really don't give a fuvk about," trying to win the Igbo side... As for Buratai he's currently facing a little pinch, a bigger treatment is still COOKING.

The fulanis... Well I wouldn't say much, the Abia treatment was just a lil of what the Igbos would DO in a next attack, our people now know the government can't protect us anymore... You speak like you haven't been raped by your father " Incest is a norm in the yerobas culture".

Who is a bigger PARASITE than you nympho?? May(nation) is just the name tag of the dickss your wrinkled tank hole has taken in.

. enough is enough

you are a candidate of he11 fire. mynation,give it up already. this dude gat no chill on you

he is going for the kill

1 Like

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
oveleovele:
alien outpost 37
thanks..will go get it

1 Like

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by maynation(f): 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
BAILMONEY:
NEVER KNEW YOU WERE PART OF UNITY BEGGARSgrin
I am o brother and mind you Ojukwu the coward started it all. remember when he came begging for political recognition after wasting over 3 million lives? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by AgentSmith001: 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Najokee:
my oh my… .seruiosly are these the set of peop we engage with every now and then on NL… ..I give up… .confirmed, sense over scarce in Biafra land grin cheesy grin grin

I have played video games, watch movies, read books that have referenced SW and I take it as normal but this…… .awwwwww… ..I give up grin grin grin
Call of duty has one of the best chapter with Lagos
. can you post'em here ? i really wanna watch them

all this tiger-clawed sub humans from south was.the eeeh!!

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by HiddenShadow: 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bye bye Nigeria

We need the full movie

1 Like

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by Najokee: 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
AgentSmith001:
. can you post'em here ? i really wanna watch them

all this tiger-clawed sub humans from south was.the eeeh!!
I should post the Nigerian scene of captain America for you…… .I give up… .Jesus… .I need to stop engaging this Biafuros online.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
Najokee:

Call of duty has one of the best action chapter shot in Lagos

You guys need to stop selling gala and spare part… ..read, get enlightened and things like these will be like moi moi just like it is for Afonjass

Ol boy… .see them mastubating on page 1 calling yorubas like… .we have finally achived Biafuro
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5466350_laugh05_jpegda20c0bb2079f013efb804ec1bfd33cf

The video is even fake
Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by Gotze1: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
Danishguy:
Yeah! A Movie whose budget supercedes your Ondo state yearly budget... With this your wrinkled labia, when will your Odua Dream be achieved in a Cartoon role??
You said she has a wrinkled labia. Show us the picture of your sister of you can be proud she's quarter as beautiful as that girl is. I am 100% sure, you can't dare move closer to toast her. Show your sister to prove me wrong. You have a ugly sister. And what state are you from, anambra ba, he he he.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by DieBuhari: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
U
Gentle2015:

The video is even fake
It is not my yoruba Muslim brother.
See the transcript.
http://movietranscript..com.ng/2015/11/2014-alien-outpost-english-transcript.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by Gotze1: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Danishguy:

Trash. Show your sister oga ade.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by Gotze1: 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Najokee:

I should post the Nigerian scene of captain America for you…… .I give up… .Jesus… .I need to stop engaging this Biafuros online.
I swear, you need it. He wants you to post it for him to watch. hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by Najokee: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
Gotze1:
I swear, you need it. He wants you to post it for him to watch. hahahahahaha
As in eh… ..most times I am 100% sure that the Biafuros we engage with here based on their reasoning are either JSS 1 or JSS 2 students…… not even JSS 3 I swear grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by drss2(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
it has been decided. wat will happen will happen. no stoping it. all hail Biafra!!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by Gotze1: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Najokee:

As in eh… ..most times I am 100% sure that the Biafuros we engage with here based on their reasoning are either JSS 1 or JSS 2 students…… not even JSS 3 I swear grin grin grin grin
Seriously, I don't blame them. No normal human can eat this poo down here and reason like human again. I have been asking them to differentiate between this poo n human poo. But none of them has given any answer.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by Najokee: 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
Gotze1:
Seriously, I don't blame them. No normal human can eat this poo down here and reason like human again. I have been asking them to differentiate between this poo n human poo. But none of them has given any answer.
Yuk… ..runs to vomit cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
OAFMods:
Fake video inserted in a war film. Some many Igbo's are indeed deluded.
Actually its not. It is the real movie. I hope it does not bother you that much. It is just a movie. I know you love Biafra to remain part of Nigeria even though you do not know why. A part of you mourns the loss of an enemy. That is a proof that your enemy is you.

7 Likes

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by salam1(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
ShootToKill:
I thought Abokkis and ewedu muslims claim that Allah have deleted Biafra from the brains of Americans?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by Dalek(m): 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Najokee:

make we pity them.... #COD

1 Like

Re: Biafran Recognition By Hollywood by Sanchez01: 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Danishguy:
Lol. This is funny but dumb. I have seen the movie and even followed up on the review on Rotten Tomatoes. To your yearly budget claim. The movie was budgeted to be $4,000,000 in box office (that is about N1.298B) while Ondo 2016 budget was N118.9 billion. Do the maths.

And by the way, the Biafra claim is purely embedded into the movie. The movie is purely Science fiction which had its major setting in Iran. You guys could do anything to stay afloat, even in the face of lies.
Billyonaire:
Actually its not. It is the real movie. I hope it does not bother you that much. It is just a movie. I know you love Biafra to remain part of Nigeria even though you do not know why. A part of you mourns the loss of an enemy. That is a proof that your enemy is you.
Actually, it is not. Alien Outpost is a 2014 movie, and I still remember it like it was yesterday. I don't joke with my Sci-Fis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Lagosians Celebrated Christmas In The Year 1923 (photos) / Osinbajo Says He Is Indebted To Nigerians / Resolutions Of The Ogun-Oyo Joint Security Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.