Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

High Grade Local Rice Avalible For Sale "Ebonyi Rice World" - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / High Grade Local Rice Avalible For Sale "Ebonyi Rice World" (394 Views)

Fresh Eggs From The Biggest Poultry Farm In The South East Avalible / 3-6weeks Broilers Avalible Today ,we Only Brood Birds And Sale / Pictures Of Harvested Local Rice In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Grade Local Rice Avalible For Sale "Ebonyi Rice World" by PUKKA25: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
We are looking for distributors/wholesalers/retailers for our labelled packaged rice (Ebonyi rice world). Best Rice in Nigeria. Earn watery amount of money from this venture.

Re: High Grade Local Rice Avalible For Sale "Ebonyi Rice World" by oshe11: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
7 major types of slap.

1) Formatting slap: This is the type that makes one forget instantly what he/she was doing. You find yourself asking questions like 'what did I do? Why did you slap me?'
This slap is very common. It's always from a guy who is stronger than you...

2)Resounding slap: This is when after you are hit, you keep hearing funny sounds in your brain like wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....

3) Take away slap: This is when after you are slapped, all you do is hold your face and walk away. This type is normally received by new born again Christians....

4) Religious Slap: The type of slap that immediately you receive it, you shout Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

5) Fixed Deposit slap: When you receive this slap, all you just do is stand right where you are and watch the person walk away.
Elder brothers use this type of slap alot.

6) Rhetorical slap: The moment you receive this slap, you find yourself asking questions that don't need reply.... 'Chigoo, you slapped me?... Like did you just slap me?

7) Explanation slap: When you receive this type, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person to you out of your own Accord.
' Bros, shebi you been dey watch.? I no do anything o... I just dey pass na.
This is a slap from soldiers that haven't been promoted for a long time.

WHICH ONE BUHARI, THE PRESIDENCY AND OUR POLITICIANS DESERVE

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil; Technology For Higher Profits And Better Markets / Urgent: Shipping Seeds To Bostwana (southern Africa) / Organic And Inorganic Fertilizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.