Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

"Free Evans The Kidnapper And Jail Politicians": Promoters Launch Facebook Page - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Free Evans The Kidnapper And Jail Politicians": Promoters Launch Facebook Page (688 Views)

Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Free Evans The Kidnapper And Jail Politicians": Promoters Launch Facebook Page by Specialspesh: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Promoters of the 'Free Evans' campaign have taken a step further in their continued agitation for the freedom of Nigeria's billionaire Kidnapper, Onwuamadike Evans by launching a Facebook page named: "Free evans the kidnapper and jail nigerian politicians campaign".

The move comes after a bizarre hashtag #FreeEvans began to trend on Twitter - with many condemning the movement.

What do we call this now?

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/free-evans-kidnapper-and-jail.html

Re: "Free Evans The Kidnapper And Jail Politicians": Promoters Launch Facebook Page by slysneh: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lol
Re: "Free Evans The Kidnapper And Jail Politicians": Promoters Launch Facebook Page by hisgrace090: 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
So many mad people.
I no blame them.
Re: "Free Evans The Kidnapper And Jail Politicians": Promoters Launch Facebook Page by gabinogem(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is now turning into comic cheesy
Re: "Free Evans The Kidnapper And Jail Politicians": Promoters Launch Facebook Page by Specialspesh: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: "Free Evans The Kidnapper And Jail Politicians": Promoters Launch Facebook Page by IEDA: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
what rubbish Is this...free what... the people behind that campaign ought to be persecuted...what message are they really trying to pass across... i don't blame them,instead of the police to do the needful to that criminal they are wasting time showcasing him like a trophy...
Re: "Free Evans The Kidnapper And Jail Politicians": Promoters Launch Facebook Page by Bibors(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
The people of Israel cried out.
" Free Barabas and crucify Jesus."

Our politicians are smarter and more dangerous than Evans.
They have the press, police, courts, army and your money with which to intimidate you and they don't like competition.
They are the best at human trafficking yet they catch the smaller ones.
They are the best at drug production and distribution yet the procecute the smaller ones.
They are the chiefs of gun running , robbery, theft, etc yet they catch the smaller ones.

Now they have turned the people to jungle justice on themselves yet thesme people hail them and shout free Saraki.
Nigerians are gullible.
Let's say NO to sacred cows. Justice denied one is justice denied ALL.
Nigerians revolt against these thieves in ABUJA and take back your life and the kidnappers, robbers, 419ers, drug peddlers you see today, you will see them no more.
Re: "Free Evans The Kidnapper And Jail Politicians": Promoters Launch Facebook Page by Bibors(m): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
IEDA:
what rubbish Is this...free what... the people behind that campaign ought to be persecuted...what message are they really trying to pass across... i don't blame them,instead of the police to do the needful to that criminal they are wasting time showcasing him like a trophy...

Do you mean the police that couldn't arrest the child abductors from the Emirs palace, the police e that haven't been able to arrest those who have quit notice?
Re: "Free Evans The Kidnapper And Jail Politicians": Promoters Launch Facebook Page by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
Why do I have this conviction that the page is being run by an ipob youth! undecided

Cc ipobexposed
Re: "Free Evans The Kidnapper And Jail Politicians": Promoters Launch Facebook Page by Escalze(m): 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
Why do I have to share this useless country with useless citizens
Re: "Free Evans The Kidnapper And Jail Politicians": Promoters Launch Facebook Page by Topestbilly(m): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
Escalze:
Why do I have to share this useless country with useless citizens

Sharing country with animals is really paining my heart brother.
Re: "Free Evans The Kidnapper And Jail Politicians": Promoters Launch Facebook Page by Flexherbal(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
No form of crime should be encouraged.

(1) (Reply)

Uniben’s Cultists Becoming A Leading Drug Gang In Italy / Half-human Looking Lamb Discovered In South Africa / See What Flood Did To Surulere Yesterday (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.