Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ (14666 Views)

Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today / Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody / Burna Boy Granted N100,000 Bail Over Mr 2kay Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ by Lexusgs430: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Not all mothers deserve a mother's day shout out!

True. So it swings both ways......

2 Likes

Re: Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Michellla:
Not all fathers deserve a fathers day shoutout.
all the arinze kind of daddies don't deserve to be celebrated

3 Likes

Re: Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ by Pro2makx(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Michellla:
Yeah, but wait till you lose him, then you will realize even the worth child has his good days. I felt so about mine too, till he died last year. I didn't even think it was possible I would miss him. But truth is, I miss him like mad, wish I could have just one more hug too, wish he could rob my head one more time and call me "father". Just one more time.
I miss him seriously.
So if you still have yours, do not take him for granted. Either he is good to you or bad, he won't be here forever. And when he is gone, you will regret the times u never had together, questions you never had, feelings you never expresses, some favour he did you that you never got the chance to let hi! Know how helping it turned out to be. So many things you will wish. That has made me resolve to go my mum all the attention I can spare. They all deserve it.

2 Likes

Re: Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ by stilldoingokay(f): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
my father didn't even try but I still love him. bcoz though matter what is still my father

1 Like

Re: Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ by Ellachi143(f): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Michellla:
as in eh! U cannot come and be shouting out to a father that doesn't act like one

1 Like

Re: Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ by Nuellaluv(f): 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
Michellla:
You just nailed it.I did not even know today was father's day

1 Like

Re: Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Not all mothers deserve a mother's day shout out!

Yes you are right soooo...? What point are you trying to make. Did she say otherwise? We are talking about father's day, you are shouting up and down

1 Like

Re: Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ by LordBaelish: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Michellla:
Its Nothing
Lol.
Re: Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ by stuffs4me(m): 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Michellla:

ADENIKETINA2015:

Very true and I'm sure Segun Arinze's daughter can relate to it as well. It is well kiss

stilldoingokay:
my father didn't even try but I still love him. bcoz though matter what is still my father

Nuellaluv:

You just nailed it.I did not even know today was father's day

Ellachi143:
as in eh! U cannot come and be shouting out to a father that doesn't act like one

Why can't these females just celebrate father's day without bringing their hate and bitterness into a happy period. These ones can either kill your party with their negativity or in some cases, destroy your marriage with their bitterness.

My advice to men is to keep your wives away from bitter and frustrated women like these before they infect your wife with their negativity and bitterness

A lot of women are naturally bitter and will transfer their bitterness to everyone near them from their dad's, to their boyfriends or even Co workers.

They are the ones with problems but will infect you with their hate and bitterness while claiming the victims.

I pity the unfortunate man that will marry these ones.

1 Like

Re: Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ by rossyc(f): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Happy Father's day to my amazing dad..May God bless me with a man like u. Love u always.
Re: Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ by Michellla(f): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I fully agree with you....

An absent father that ignored his kids upbringing all through, years later all the kids are now successful in all their choosen fields (all thanks to their Mum's input).

He is now seeking forgiveness and demands monthly stipends. How does such a father expect respect or commitment?
He deserves none.
Respect is earned

1 Like

Re: Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ by stuffs4me(m): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Michellla:
He deserves none.
Respect is earned

You are such a bitter and unhappy person. You don't have to comment on this thread you know.

Why are you spreading so much negativity and bitterness on such a wonderful thread as this.

Try to get over whatever unhappy past you might have had. Life is too short for you to be carrying so much weight of unhappiness.

I pray God heals you.
Re: Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ by Nuellaluv(f): 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
stuffs4me:

Why can't these females just celebrate father's day without bringing their hate and bitterness into a happy period. These ones can either kill your party with their negativity or in some cases, destroy your marriage with their bitterness.

My advice to men is to keep your wives away from bitter and frustrated women like these before they infect your wife with their negativity and bitterness

A lot of women are naturally bitter and will transfer their bitterness to everyone near them from their dad's, to their boyfriends or even Co workers.

They are the ones with problems but will infect you with their hate and bitterness while claiming the victims.

Pls bros don't qoute me again everyone is entitle to his or her opinion. You have your own view so do I why are you taking it personal eh.I am not bittered OK maybe you are the bittered one here.
Re: Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ by stuffs4me(m): 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nuellaluv:

Pls bros don't qoute me again everyone is entitle to his or her opinion. You have your own view so do I why are you taking it personal eh. I am not battered OK maybe you are the bittered one here.

Denying the obvious will not help you.

You have infected this happy thread meant to celebrate fathers day with so much hate and bitterness.

You have successfully killed the happy mood on this thread.

That you have an unhappy past is not a yardstick for you to infect everyone with your own personal issues.

Habba!!! Why are you so wicked na.
Re: Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ by Nuellaluv(f): 12:01am On Jun 19, 2017
stuffs4me:

Denying the obvious will not help you.

You have infected this happy thread meant to celebrate fathers day with so much hate and bitterness.

You have successfully killed the happy mood on this thread.

That you have an unhappy past is not a yardstick for you to infect everyone with your own personal issues.

Habba!!! Why are you so wicked na.
Are you sure you are really OK CNT I air out my view or are you the one subscribing my phone for me.Why can't you comprehend simple English well is obvious who have comprehension problem.
Re: Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ by stuffs4me(m): 12:33am On Jun 19, 2017
Nuellaluv:

Are you sure you are really OK CNT I air out my view or are you the one subscribing my phone for me.Why can't you comprehend simple English well is obvious who have comprehension problem.

Some people just spread negativity, hate and bitterness wherever they go. Be it at home or work. They infect others with such bitterness irrespective of who it is. Be it family, boyfriends or even co-workers. Some people are so negative so much so that their co-workers even avoid them at work because they are mood killers.

If someone invited you to a party, people like you would kill the happy party mood in such a gathering.

If someone invited you to their home, people like you will cause a problem within the family. Some people with your kind of mental disposition have been known to destroy happy homes.

The worst part is that people like you are quick to claim victims while destroying everything you touch.

Yes. You are free to air your opinion, but why air such hateful and bitter opinion in an otherwise happy thread. If you have a sad story to tell why not create your own thread and tell your unfortunate story on your own thread. So whoever clicks your thread will know what to expect.

See how you have chased away everyone who came to this thread with your sad and bitter disposition.

This thread was created for the sole purpose of celebrating great dads who have contributed immensely to the development of their children but you have successfully ruined the purpose it was created for.

I believe you owe the OP and the rest of us an apology for pouring cold water and drenching our happy moods on this thread that was created to celebrate parenthood.

1 Like

Re: Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ by Jsaviour(f): 12:40am On Jun 19, 2017
stuffs4me:

I wonder why you are taking what she said personal. She is not spreading any bitterness, she just aired her opinion. A man need not be afraid of anything or lose his children to the woman as some use to say if he does what is expected of him as a father. Some will even say the woman is poisoning the minds of the children as if the children are blind and insensitive. They see your actions and act same towards you and you come to complain. We have a lot of good and bad fathers as well as good and bad mothers/women. You chose the one you want to be and live with the consequences. Don't blame anybody for failing as a father or mother in the life of your children.

Happy father's day to all father's including sperm donors.

1 Like

Re: Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ by stuffs4me(m): 12:50am On Jun 19, 2017
Jsaviour:

I wonder why you are taking what she said personal. She is not spreading any bitterness, she just aired her opinion. A man need not be afraid of anything or lose his children to the woman as some use to say if he does what is expected of him as a father. Some will even say the woman is poisoning the minds of the children as if the children are blind and insensitive. They see your actions and act same towards you and you come to complain. We have a lot of good and bad fathers as well as good and bad mothers/women. You chose the one you want to be and live with the consequences. Don't blame anybody for failing as a father or mother in the life of your children.

Happy father's day to all father's including sperm donors.

Na wa oo.. This one is even calling her father a sperm donor.

That you have had an unhappy past is not a yardstick for you to infect everyone with your own personal issues.

These frustrated and bitter women have taken over this thread and they have successfully destroyed the happiness in the thread.

My advice to men is to stay away from bitter and frustrated women and also to keep their wives away from bitter and frustrated women like these before they infect your wife with their negativity and bitterness.

I'm out of this thread.

Abeg make I disappear. The stench of hate, frustration and bitterness oozing from some of these females don dey choke me.

1 Like

Re: Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ by main5: 1:52am On Jun 19, 2017
i love my dad
Re: Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 19, 2017
Well mine is late and I really never liked him so no Father's day for me especially what he put my mother through and how wicked he was.
Re: Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ by Jsaviour(f): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
stuffs4me:

Na wa oo.. This one is even calling her father a sperm donor.

That you have had an unhappy past is not a yardstick for you to infect everyone with your own personal issues.

These frustrated and bitter women have taken over this thread and they have successfully destroyed the happiness in the thread.

My advice to men is to stay away from bitter and frustrated women and also to keep their wives away from bitter and frustrated women like these before they infect your wife with their negativity and bitterness.

I'm out of this thread.

Abeg make I disappear. The stench of hate, frustration and bitterness oozing from some of these females don dey choke me.

I can see you are sick and frustrated. It's like you and your father are sperm donors that's why are you bitter when you hear the word. My father is a very awesome man and can never be a sperm donor like you and your kind. Once again happy father's day to you and your fellow sperm donors.
Re: Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ by StrawberryGloss(f): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
stuffs4me:

Stop tryin to force your worthless opinion down everyone's throat.
If you're so pained get a piece of paper,write down your idiotic opinion,fold it neatly and stuff it up your behind

1 Like

Re: Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ by Ellachi143(f): 12:11am On Jun 20, 2017
stuffs4me:

mister I didn't call your name in my comment o. But since u want to b noticed Its alright. If I choose not to celebrate my father how is it your business? Look at them husbands have started coming out. If you make your child feel like he's not yours you still want that child to appreciate you Huh? Mtchew I just hope you become a good father with all these your rubbish talk undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta / ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] / See The A-listers Without Make Up. Ewww! Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.