Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter (34413 Views)

Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap / Alex Iwobi Shares Throwback Photos Of His Family / Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Kemimarch16(f): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
eeyah sowi
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
Happy father's day too all the Dad's. cheesy

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by onadana: 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
zolapower:
do u know that we the minority groups are the once suffering the most ? In the north all the zone are all beneficiary of the national cake . They are term equal ,but here in the south south we don't enjoy anything at all . In my local govt the onisha people have taking over our local govt job ,all bcause they speak ibo. As I type now we don't know the real deltan and the fake . I'm waiting for that moment wen they shall be given the biafra .

Delta should be Delta..those ibos claiming Delta should move to Onitsha pure and simple.South Sudan yearned for independence from Sudan for so long. What happened? They started fighting amongst themselves. Biafra go your way.
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by flourishing247: 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
tit:

oik.
Alex is 1/4 caste (except JJ get Oyinbo Ancestors too)
while his father is 1/2 caste.
Mchew no mind me. His father's mum is Irish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Kids In Zambia Welcome Super Eagles (Photo) / Ronaldo Dedicates Juventus' 36th Italian Title To The Fans As He Eyes Top Scorer / Childhood Pictures Of Iwobi And Akpom At Arsenal In 2003.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.