Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% (51336 Views)

Abia Native Doctor Commits Suicide By Hanging / My Wife Collects The Ransom From My Victims For Me’ – Evans Lagos Notorious / Alfa Paid Me N500 To Lure 3-Year-Old To His Death - 15-Year-Old Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by Richie77: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
• Kingpin begs government to seize all he owns but spare his life
• Says native doctor collected 10% of loot
• Had premonition about his arrest
• Fingers aide to the transporter

Suspected kidnap kingpin, Chukwudumeje George Onwuamadike alias Evans has told his interrogators how he once bullied a Lagos transport magnate, to pay him a large sum of foreign exchange to avoid kidnap.

Evans’ initial demand was $1millon but the transport magnate, ended up parting with less than that amount.

The suspect, who is gradually adapting to life in police custody and has started eating, claimed that a close aide of the transporter provided all the information he required about the victim.

The plot to kidnap the transporter who hails from the South East, according to him, was hatched in 2013.

He said that he stopped threatening the businessman and his family once the money was paid.

The Nation gathered yesterday that although Evans still agonises about his condition in police cell, he finds time to smile and joke with his cell mates and interrogators.

The police plan to inspect all the detention camps operated by Evans and his gang.

A source said: “He collected a huge sum of dollars but not up to the $1million he demanded in order to stop threatening the man with kidnap. He also said that the native doctor who prepared charms for him is a traditional ruler and that he usually collected 10percent of the money generated.

“Evans pleaded that Eze (native doctor/monarch) should not be arrested. He said whenever they went for an operation without telling the juju man, he always knew and would confront him. He said that the native doctor most times knew he was planning something and would tell him to stay away if he foresaw danger.

“He also said he heard of the kidnap of Ikenga Nnewi but that he was not responsible for it. He said that he knew something bad would happen the week he was arrested but he didn’t know the exact thing.

“He said he was planning to travel abroad because he knew police were looking for him. Evans said he was able to evade arrest over the years because the charms his native doctor prepared made him invincible to those who wanted to hurt him.”

He claimed that he never cheated members of his gang and that he usually performed sacrifices before and after each operation.

He begged government to spare his life but is free to confiscate all his wealth and properties.

He craves a fresh lease of life to enable him turn a new leaf.

“Evans claims that he never assaulted any of his kidnap victims. That he didn’t rape the women and never slapped any of the men. He said he only chained them and ensured their families paid the demanded amount.

“He has started laughing and feeling relaxed now, unlike before. He eats rice sold by one of the caterers at the station and drinks only bottled water. He insists that his wife knew what he was doing for a living and even used to collect ransom for him.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/lagos-transport-magnate-paid-avoid-kidnap-says-evans/

1 Like

Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by Prechy08(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
First to comment, FP material straight, but its funny Sha, he has not being kidnapped yet paying ransom

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by awesomely: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Prechy08:
First to comment, FP material straight, but its funny Sha, he has not being kidnapped yet paying ransom

My brother, na d new password to front page be that o.

Evans news dey sell pass snake nowadays. D mods no dey take ears hear Evans matter, na automatic frontpage.

Even when Evans will tell journalist that Seun paid 20 million, so that they will not kidnap lalasticlala.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by bossmayor3(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is amazing, indeed he as started eating intresting. So what kind of food will master Evans request for... grin[color=#990000][/color]

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by bossmayor3(m): 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is amazing, indeed he as started eating intresting. So what kind of food will master Evans request for... grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by auntysimbiat(f): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by soberdrunk(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kai!!! Women!!! Women!!! Women!!! Why una dey like this?? See how his wife denied him publicly after enjoying the money, she even claimed to be oblivious of his criminal activities. Truly These .......... ain't loyal!!! angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by NwaAmaikpe: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
One useless reporter will sit in a beer parlour and cook up stories just to sell his newspaper. shocked

Evans doesn't talk like this.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by sunnysunny69(m): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
Parrot at it again.

2 Likes

Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by Giel: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
awesomely:

Evans news dey sell pass snake nowadays. D mods no dey take ears hear Evans matter, na automatic frontpage.

Even when Evans will tell journalist that Seun paid 20 million, so that they will not kidnap lalasticlala.

LMAO grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by marooh: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Am beginning to like this so called Evans.

Evan can u be my nairaland brother?
Ur story they top like he'll fire....

Abeg wey the remaining money make I kwontinuo where u stop!

Haba!! Evan and MMM hypers

3 Likes

Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by chukzyfcbb: 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
any Evans story = frontpage

3 Likes

Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by feelgoodInc: 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
EVANS Story again?
Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by okedoyinolabisi(f): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
I thought he said he wants to die,now he is begging for his life,Mr Evans, u denied ur victims of freedom and subjected them to pain and trauma. let the law take its full course. I no trust naija police tho

8 Likes

Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by dotcomnamename: 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lol
Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by chiwetaluAGU(m): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
Women and Wickedness.
The olosho tells us she only became aware of EVANs kidnapping business 4 days to his arrest, while evans maintains she has been in on the game ever since. Even picking up ransome on some occasions.
She wants to wriggle out of this and jump onto the next available diick once EVANs is done in.

FEAR WOMAN ... OLOSHOs ngwanu ... Oseti go grin cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by Iamwrath: 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
Is this guy a catholic ??

He confesses too much

18 Likes

Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by chennycharm(f): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
The fall of Evans the kidnapper.

Produced by Odingo Odingo.

Marketed at No. 14 Upper Iweka Rd. Onitsha

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by 9jayes: 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
THE PARROT AT IT AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by winkmart: 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by yaqq: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Evans a notorious criminal drinking bottle water in police custody while a free n legitimate bros like lala is somewhere drinking borehole water! chai! lesson learn from this Evans is that if u want to eat fish ogbeni chop better onel! iyaf tayad for this ibo boi mata

6 Likes

Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by free2ryhme: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
The woman did not only know but she was an accomplice

1 Like

Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by ajepako(f): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
This guy sings better than Davido and wizkid combined..

In fact, he's a canary bird...

Oo ni bo nibe...

6 Likes

Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by free2ryhme: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
even with the juju he got caught

4 Likes

Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
awesomely:

Sir, I believe that you made a funny grin

But sha this Evan guy is the epitome of efficiency. Only if he pursued legit job/business. Oh, he did but Nigerian corruption in guise of customs frustrated him.

#WhenTheyPayNotToGetKidnapped

4 Likes

Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by PiuniMan: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by MediumStout(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
sad
Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by Iamwrath: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
That's blackmail
Prechy08:
Re: Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% by mactoni91(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isu Arochukwu Communal Clash: Two Killed, 10 Missing (Graphic Photos) / Zambian Government Worker's Nude Picture Leaked Online / Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.