Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. (2750 Views)

This Is Why The North Can Never Support Restructuring.. A Must Read! / Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader / I Support Restructuring, I Can’t Remarry My Wife From Biafra - Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. by GworoChewinMaga: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
deedeedee1:

Yorubas dont want restructuring anymore. We want total disintegration!!!

Don't make me laugh

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. by deedeedee1: 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Hihihihi,, my afonja frend come to my place ad join yur afonja sister..she is about to eat an ibo food.. grin
From tomorrow,any where you go in lagos count how many restaurant they sell ibo ad yoruba food you will be shocked how people hate yoruba food.
delusion
Re: Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. by deedeedee1: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
Gotze1:
Abeg ask him, maybe he was talking those food I saw when I was serving that I can't look twice. Hehehe.
They are deluded. The same way they claim they are the most handsome/beautiful, richest, most industrious, caring, blah blah blah. They claim yorubas love and eat their food when in reality we dont know the food they eat!
This is why i say that they are deluded.
Re: Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. by deedeedee1: 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

Don't make me laugh
You can if you want. No be me hold you make you no laugh. Yorubas no longer want restructuring but total disintegration. This is the truth
Re: Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. by GworoChewinMaga: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
deedeedee1:

You can if you want. No be me hold you make you no laugh. Yorubas no longer want restructuring but total disintegration. This is the truth

Even if you guys are honest about secession which you are not then know the north won't be letting you go.

So enjoy your United khalifate

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. by deedeedee1: 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

Even if you guys are honest about secession which you are not then know the north won't be letting you go.

So enjoy your United khalifate
Dont be bothered about us. The northerners are not as powerful as you make them seem. If yorubas come as one and fight for a separate country, they cant do shiit. The middle belt will not fight with them this time around. It will be hausa-fulani alone against yoruba. They have no access to sea to import weapon, neither do they have the intellectual prowess of omoluabis. Besides, their youths of today are also tired of the country. So they will not want to risk their lives for a country with no future.
Re: Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. by GworoChewinMaga: 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
deedeedee1:

Dont be bothered about us. The northerners are not as powerful as you make them seem. If yorubas come as one and fight for a separate country, they cant do shiit. The middle belt will not fight with them this time around. It will be hausa-fulani alone against yoruba. They have no access to sea to import weapon, neither do they have the intellectual prowess of omoluabis. Besides, their youths of today are also tired of the country. So they will not want to risk their lives for a country with no future.

You forgot the afonja factor which will see your people betraying your nation to stand with Sokoto.

Every other thing you wrote regarding Yoruba military prowess and intelectualism is all hog wash.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. by deedeedee1: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

You forgot the afonja factor which will see your people betraying your nation to stand with Sokoto.

Every other thing you wrote regarding Yoruba military prowess and intelectualism is all hog wash.
Like i told you before, dont bother about us.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. by GworoChewinMaga: 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
deedeedee1:

It seems Nnamdi kanu's Biafran propaganda is too effective!

See afonjas now buying into ipob message

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. by deedeedee1: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

It seems Nnamdi kanu's Biafran propaganda is too effective!

See afonjas now buying into ipob message

Lol
I am not buying into any shiit. I know that nigeria cannot last. I dont need anybody to tell me that.
Re: Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. by Gotze1: 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
deedeedee1:

They are deluded. The same way they claim they are the most handsome/beautiful, richest, most industrious, caring, blah blah blah. They claim yorubas love and eat their food when in reality we dont know the food they eat!
This is why i say that they are deluded.
That is the definition of inferiority complex. They are too inferior in nature. They put themselves in competition no one ask them of with others that don't care about them.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. by Gotze1: 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Mtcheewww! As we dey talk about ibo food like this,,my hungry afonja frend dey disturb me make I bring out my oha goat meat soup from fridge, make she warm am chop. grin
lol, so goat meat no igbo food?, no wa for your brain. But why are you trying to escape my question. All that story no mean anything. Just answer what I asked you. Why is it difficult to differentiate that poo from human poo. See it again nagrin

Re: Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. by ZorGBUooeh: 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
Gotze1:
lol, so goat meat no igbo food?, no wa for your brain. But why are you trying to escape my question. All that story no mean anything. Just answer what I asked you. Why is it difficult to differentiate that poo from human poo. See it again nagrin
Hahaha! My afonja sweet heart don chop my oha ad goat meat finish..she leak the plate sotey she almost chop am.. cheesy Right now she dey snore like suzuki power bike on top bed while you dey hia on an empty belly. dey talk nonsense.. Make she better not hear you oo.
Re: Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. by Saintsquare(m): 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
deedeedee1:

I really don't understand there wahala with Yoruba, if they wanna go fine, must we follow them lol
Re: Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. by LabDNA: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
What happened to SW agitation for restructuring? Is it dead?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. by horsepower101: 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
LabDNA:
What happened to SW agitation for restructuring? Is it dead?

It’s dead oh.

As accurately predicted by the OP.

A chicken will never reproduce an eagle.

A chicken will always reproduce a chicken.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. by LabDNA: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
horsepower101:

It’s dead oh.

As accurately predicted by the OP.

A chicken will never reproduce an eagle.

A chicken will always reproduce a chicken.

So the whole noise was a distraction?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. by horsepower101: 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
LabDNA:

So the whole noise was a distraction?

My brother even a blind and deaf man will tell you that it was nothing but a distraction.

The OP said what every sensible person already knew.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. by Dedetwo(m): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
ShootToKill:
Tune to yoruba-run TVC news right now, there is an ewedu yoruba man Lanre Akinola posing as a "public affairs analyst', supporting Arewa youths and claiming that IPOB is a 'political gimmick'. He is promoting a 'one naijeriya' that will never work and have also helped me understand that the 'restructure' being chanted by yorubas is just a ploy to distract Biafrans from secceeding. yorubas don't truly support [b]restructure it is just a smokescreen. Like resource control, they'll pretend to support it on pages of newspaper but their reps will go abd vote against it at the national assembly.

To him Arewa is right but pro-Biafrans who have tolerated killings, lagoon threats, mockery for decades are wrong.
Seems like he has some fulani genes in him like millions of yorubas here. [/b]

grin grin

Any talk of restructure in Nigeria is a matter of idiocy. What type of restructure are they talking about? Is it infrastructural restructure where Abuja and Lagos shall be built in South-south and South-east geopolitical zone respectively? Is it administrative restructure which Nigeria has seen more than three instances already? Nigerians should be talking of mutual disengagement from the crap called Nigeria. I am for total and unconditional disintegration of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. by mrvitalis(m): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
They would all hide now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Senate President, Saraki Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP / Why Atiku Lost To Most Northern States / Ondo State Election 2020 Result: See Authentic Election Scores; Who Is Leading?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.