Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Learning Graphics And Photograghy @ 30 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learning Graphics And Photograghy @ 30 (905 Views)

My Designs As A Starter After Learning Graphics / Which Is The Best Software For Learning Graphics Design / Interested In Learning Graphics Design Conveniently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning Graphics And Photograghy @ 30 by elvisgaga: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
[b][/b] Nairalanders, A friend of mine needs your help. He is 30 years of age and he just want to change career specifically to graphics and photography. please is it advisable? and if yes, where should he start he start from? Thanks for your suggestion.
Re: Learning Graphics And Photograghy @ 30 by orbgoblin: 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Never too late to start learning. There are people who even started learning programming at age 40 and ended up being able to create life changing apps. With graphics all he needs is a boot camp. Go for a few weeks training and then continue to learn off youtube and you'll see how everything will start to come together. Good luck.
Re: Learning Graphics And Photograghy @ 30 by elvisgaga: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
orbgoblin:
Never too late to start learning. There are people who even started learning programming at age 40 and ended up being able to create life changing apps. With graphics all he needs is a boot camp. Go for a few weeks training and then continue to learn off youtube and you'll see how everything will start to come together. Good luck.
thanks for the encouragement.....

(1) (Reply)

Through My Eyes. A Must View! / Request Your Professional Logo Now / Learn To Draw Anime,cartoon,mangas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.