Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day (39382 Views)

Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" / Prince Alexander Akenzua 9th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion Gifts Son Wristwatch / Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by delivryboy: 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
Did you notice women still celebrated mothers on Father's Day?

2 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by adontcare(f): 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She has said it all

No woman runs from good.
Shout out to all the mums doing the double shift.

true
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by AustineCJ: 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
Life sha,I can't blame her cux am equally a victim...watching my mum suffer n do the work of a dad n mum to feed I n my siblings...I couldn't even type a 4naira massage to wish my dad happy fathers day not out of hate but cuz I kip asking my self if his deserving to be called a father....God bless all the single mothers out dre.

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by adontcare(f): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kondomatic:
She didn't say half of it.

No man chases away good.

No sane man will just wake up and start misbehaving without being provoked.

there are insane men that look sane. So don't be too confident
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by adontcare(f): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
AustineCJ:
Life sha,I can't blame her cux am equally a victim...watching my mum suffer n do the work of a dad n mum to feed I n my siblings...I couldn't even type a 4naira massage to wish my dad happy fathers day not out of hate but cuz I kip asking my self if his deserving to be called a father....God bless all the single mothers out dre.
God bless ur mum

2 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by Rendition(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
Women are always very quick to play victim....it is well sha

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by Topend: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Even this short girl that was married out of pity still get mouth to talk about fathers.

She should thank God that this young man came to his rescue.

2 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by hollah123: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Quinn22:
Especially those uncivilised, barbaric broke afonjas that think violence is the only way to solve marital conflicts.
whats afonjas own with this thread now? Nawah for u ooo ishi nkita

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by adontcare(f): 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Why are women naturally dumb ??

She dated him for years, married him, had kids for him and she's now crying like a little old girl because the marriage didn't work out

Just move on and stop being a donkey

You can never and will never ever please or satisfy women
remember ur mother n sisters when u say some things

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by Chukazu: 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
cry indirectly referring to her own father who failed Edo nation

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by BABANGBALI: 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
E pain am

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by fineboynl(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
marriage is a big scam in 21st century and that's what it has always been
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by Kondomatic(m): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
adontcare:
there are insane men that look sane. So don't be too confident
There's a wide gap between sane men and men that look sane.

They're not close at all
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by Eluwilussit(m): 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jirate:

I am Bini by tribe and till tomorrow, I keep wondering why this marriage broke up. Omosede's mum is still very much married to the Esama and the prince is also from a very good background.
Might be it wasn't meant to be in the first place. cool

Arrangee things. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
Addicted2Women:

No man on earth runs from good women, your bad and nasty attitude chased him away

Men are foolish but not foolish enough to run from a good woman

Check your ways and stop always claiming the victim
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by luminouz(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
hollah123:
whats afonjas own with this thread now? Nawah for u ooo ishi nkita
U dey mind d frustrated lizard
She has no life n DAT is Y she tries to pull others down with her negativity!!!

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by Addicted2Women: 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
harveybeaks:
Men are foolish enough to run away from good women.. i see it all the time..dat ur quote no gel, woman fit use am but not man..lol

And the worst thing is that they won't come to terms that they're mentally unstable
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by famosh: 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
So grateful that their marriage turned out this way..

shocked (because na wetin dey always start all your comments)

Honestly, you're the stupidest but funniest guy on Nairaland. Your senseless comments dey always brighten some people day here o, especially mine!

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by luminouz(m): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
harveybeaks:
Men are foolish enough to run away from good women.. i see it all the time..dat ur quote no gel, woman fit use am but not man..lol
U see it all the time N u didn't see any good man abi?
Are u God
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by cejaypriesty(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
adontcare:
remember ur mother n sisters when u say some things
You seem to be marking lot of scripts tonight.

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kondomatic:
She didn't say half of it.

No man chases away good.
No sane man will just wake up and start misbehaving without being provoked.
Some men do unless they aint sane sha...
maybe jex maybe they need a doctor.
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
harveybeaks:
If you see it all the time it means something is wrong with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
My honorable man happy father's day to you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by oodua1stson: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Idiot. She brought her bullshit to the social media and still complained on the same social media of people putting their nose in her business

The man is better off without you sick wh0re

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by dinggle: 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bini women irritates me.....even the educated ones have that street Bini mentality......what did she gain.....her ex was probably untop of a better pussy while she was typing.

When I hear bini women, I think prostitution, Italy, naked street fighting in Italy, human trafficking, Italian Madam. Probably 5% of bini women a diff but 5/100 is a failed mark.

2 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by labake1(f): 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Why are women naturally dumb ??

She dated him for years, married him, had kids for him and she's now crying like a little old girl because the marriage didn't work out

Just move on and stop being a donkey

You can never and will never ever please or satisfy women

Mr man in case of next time, u will say "why are SOME women naturally dumb?"
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by Kobicove(m): 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She has said it all

No woman runs from good.

No man runs from good either...

Don't be too sure she ws not the main culprit in her marital crisis undecided

2 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by Mayflowa(m): 12:03am On Jun 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She has said it all

No woman runs from good.

women have stylishly turn father's day to theirs. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by Gotze1: 12:05am On Jun 19, 2017
Quinn22:
Especially those uncivilised, barbaric broke afonjas that think violence is the only way to solve marital conflicts.
Yoruba demons must have dealt with your pussy very well. Kudos to the guys wherever each of them are.

2 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by Mayflowa(m): 12:06am On Jun 19, 2017
dinggle:
Bini women irritates me.....even the educated ones have that street Bini mentality......what did she gain.....her ex was probably untop of a better pussy while she was typing.

When I hear bini women, I think prostitution, Italy, naked street fighting in Italy, human trafficking, Italian Madam. Probably 5% of bini women a diff but 5/100 is a failed mark.

This is a dumb statement!
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day by InvertedHammer: 12:25am On Jun 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She has said it all

No woman runs from good.

That's a myth.

The ego in that statement is appalling. Every woman is perfect and only men destroy women.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja / Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja / Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.