Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

How Abba Kyari, Aboki From The North Nailed A Biafran Kidnapper, Evan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abba Kyari, Aboki From The North Nailed A Biafran Kidnapper, Evan (1101 Views)

How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG / Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Abba Kyari, Aboki From The North Nailed A Biafran Kidnapper, Evan by Abduljabbar1313(m): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
How Aboki policeman ended the reign of most intelligent Biafran Kidnapper.

Read.
BILLIONAIRE KIDNAPPER: ACP Abba Kyari, the Police officer who nailed Evans, reveals:

"...Evans almost got away with his crimes. No criminal has given me this kind of headache in my career. Not even the case of Godogodo or Vampire. I hardly sleep, even when I am in the toilet, I will be analysing over 100 Numbers, checking out those he had conversation with. What we have gathered is like a book now." He confirmed: " But the case was a hardnut to crack until we found something interesting in one particular number. Out of the all phone lines, it was only number that he was using to communicate with family members in Nnewi. We followed up on that and he was nailed."

Now just like Buhari, another Almajiri has done it again for you, me and our collective saviour, Kudos !!!!

~ Ismoh Momoh Jagaban
Re: How Abba Kyari, Aboki From The North Nailed A Biafran Kidnapper, Evan by whitebeard(m): 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
I can feel the aura of tribalism around this post. Don't quote me or I would derail your thread

2 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari, Aboki From The North Nailed A Biafran Kidnapper, Evan by Ukeachu1(m): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
Abduljabbar1313:

Read.
BILLIONAIRE KIDNAPPER: ACP Abba Kyari, the Police officer who nailed Evans, reveals:

"...Evans almost got away with his crimes. No criminal has given me this kind of headache in my career. Not even the case of Godogodo or Vampire. I hardly sleep, even when I am in the toilet, I will be analysing over 100 Numbers, checking out those he had conversation with. What we have gathered is like a book now." He confirmed: " But the case was a hardnut to crack until we found something interesting in one particular number. Out of the all phone lines, it was only number that he was using to communicate with family members in Nnewi. We followed up on that and he was nailed."

Now just like Buhari, another Almajiri has done it again for you, me and our collective saviour, Kudos !!!!

~ Ismoh Momoh Jagaban

You are truly amazing. Kudos...
Re: How Abba Kyari, Aboki From The North Nailed A Biafran Kidnapper, Evan by Annie939(f): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
good work
Re: How Abba Kyari, Aboki From The North Nailed A Biafran Kidnapper, Evan by mars123(m): 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Any ediot that wants attention now can just come online and be whipping up tribal sentiments.

OP get a life.

3 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari, Aboki From The North Nailed A Biafran Kidnapper, Evan by Ojiofor: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
When will Abba Kyari arrest Shecow of boko haram?

3 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari, Aboki From The North Nailed A Biafran Kidnapper, Evan by Nbote(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
And when are u going to write about how Shekau an aboki houseman has mad d North eastern region of d country hell..? Or how ur aboki brothers and region are d most backwards in basically everything in d country; economically, socially , educationally and infrastructurally.. Or how ur aboki half brothers are running rampage as aliens in d name of herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari, Aboki From The North Nailed A Biafran Kidnapper, Evan by vivalavida(m): 11:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Abduljabbar1313:

Read.

~ Ismoh Momoh Jagaban

Same way Ihejirika wasted those hausa/fulani Boko Haram lots that ur elders started crying

Abi?

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of White Woman Singing Igbo Song(video) / True Story Of What Happened In Anambra Church As Posted On Facebook / Did Nigerians Expect Buhari Who Said Abacha Never Stole To Fight Corruption?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.