Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Cultists Trained Me To Kill – Robbery Suspect Who Shot A Policeman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Trained Me To Kill – Robbery Suspect Who Shot A Policeman (625 Views)

Suspect Who Escaped Custody With Kidnapper 'Vampire', Gets Rearrested. Photo / Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products / Suspect Who Murdered A Boy For Ritual Dies Controversially In Police Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Trained Me To Kill – Robbery Suspect Who Shot A Policeman by joshkiddies: 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Talking about the aftermath of his initiation into the Eiye Confraternity, 27-year-old robbery suspect, Nurudeen a.k.a “Onyabo”, who reportedly shot a police officer in the leg while trying to dispossess a delivery man of some expensive phones one of the gang members had ordered online, for delivery at a specific address around LASU – Iba Road, disclosed he was trained to kill by the cult group. 

It was gathered that the trained tailor turned okada rider, Onyabo, shot the officer twice in the leg to avoid arrest.

Here's his confession; 

“I have killed two people in the past. One was to complement my initiation into Eiye Confraternity. I was led to a beer parlour in LASU – Iyana Iba axis, where I was showed a man to kill. I shot the guy there and I escaped.” .

I was invited into robbery by Cali (Wilfred Ehis). He invited me to assist him in collecting phones from delivery men. He ordered the phone online, give them the delivery address and we ambush the delivery men and collect the phones at gun point.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/cultists-trained-kill-robbery-suspect-shot-policeman.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Cultists Trained Me To Kill – Robbery Suspect Who Shot A Policeman by ekensi01: 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is bad.

All cultist are criminals they should also be treated as one.
oH God thank you for keeping me from there trap.
Re: Cultists Trained Me To Kill – Robbery Suspect Who Shot A Policeman by Mortiple(m): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
You killed someone just to complete an initiation? You shot a policeman to evade arrest? Damn you!

Why hasn't the police shot his legs yet? He and his kind deserve to be killed slowly.
Re: Cultists Trained Me To Kill – Robbery Suspect Who Shot A Policeman by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
cultist againt...
Re: Cultists Trained Me To Kill – Robbery Suspect Who Shot A Policeman by ipobarecriminals: 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
angry he's probably one of those bastards that hide around farmland /bush around that Lasu/iba axis and roll out tyre to stop/attack passers-by/car owners.They should break their legs with that axe. Bastards
Re: Cultists Trained Me To Kill – Robbery Suspect Who Shot A Policeman by hmbassey1960(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
EIYE DEM NO CIVILIZE.DEM BE SMALL BOY.THEY SHALL ALL BE THROWN OVER BOARD.RUGGED ALL MY NORSEMEN. A.K.A ARO LANDER RUGGED YOU
Re: Cultists Trained Me To Kill – Robbery Suspect Who Shot A Policeman by CIOSYLVA(m): 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Afonja and cheap crime..

Are they not seeing Evans their colleagues from the other side and look up to him and make history than all dis cheap cheap crime

(1) (Reply)

2 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya For Possession Of Heroin / Nigeria Police Saved Alleged Badoo Member From Lynching (VIDEO) / Heartbreaking! 12-year-old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.