Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency (20158 Views)

Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes / IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by Lightening: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2017
wristbangle:
What dialogue would FG be having with someone who is demented?

They have made the right decision to speak with reasonable circus from SE and that is enough.

The IPOB approach to their secession is barbaric and shameful.

Now they spoke to their chosen IBO leaders of thought, has the agitation ended? Who listens to those bunch of expired self seeking old men.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by edupedia: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Pls, who gave the sit at home order.? IPOB or Others

Osibanjo keep fooling yourself until when the herdsmen descend on you to return power back to them and your visit to Kanu to win over IPOB against your masters is rejected by IPOB

Then shall you know who commands the East

...usual nonsensical, boastful rap of an IPOB of no recognition or any significance....there was a time a tribe had thoughtful people...now they use downgraded brains....yeye people...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by madbuhari: 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
get ready to meet stiffer resistance from Biafran... best you can do for Nigeria is to get the secessionist to the round table ... yeah Igbo's don't have leader but that God given freedom to live and make a choice u can't deny them that.... the seat at home order should have serve a lesson to you... I'm not surprise pharaoh is a stubborn goat until God shows him why he is called the Alpha and Omega , the game changer

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by PointB: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
GoroTango:
Hahaha This is exactly what a lot of us have been saying on this forum for long. Nnamdi Kanu's message only resonates among the downtrodden losers in the south eastern society

If it were true, then they have a voice, and are grateful and fully motivated to take their destiny in their hands.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by Torylanez(m): 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
Montaque:
Somebody please define the term "leader of thought"

visit google
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by Torylanez(m): 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
why Nnamdi kanu is not a leader of thought

# link to Nnamdi kanu hate and war speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=losCSlA45CY

watch that and tell us if he got any tiny fragment of sense in his albinistic mind
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by wordcat(m): 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
How I wish that Common Sense is actually common!

laribari:
I'm just talking with common sense.

If you really want to know If igbos want to leave Nigeria, then conduct referendum outside the east and it will be a better basis to judge because they are the supposed foreigners in Nigeria and it's a neutral situation. I know what I'm saying! A man who is fed up and would would easily want to go back

So your common sense is telling you that a fair referendum is the one conducted outside the jurisdiction of the people seeking for it?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by laribari(m): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
wordcat:
How I wish that Common Sense is actually common!

So your common sense is telling you that a fair referendum is the one conducted outside the jurisdiction of the people seeking for it?

No! Mine is saying the following...

1. Not all igbos want referendum and (conducting outside the region will give you a true picture as one of many evidences).

I didn't say they should do it outside the east but what I'm saying is to determine the true picture, conduct it outside. Ask the ones in the west and north if they wish to go because they are the ones who will become foreigners if they remain. If they trully wish to go they will show u. They are the ones that have to leave Nigeria and RELOCATE

2. Reason why IPOB was snubbed is becos kanu's approach was wrong, so he is not considered a leader of thought based on the way he handled things.

3. That IPOB should have used this agitation to negotiate re-structuring as people are calling for now, knowing that Igbos have a lot of investments outside and their interest should be protected.

So common sense to you will advise igbos to abandon their estate and come back?

If you have common sense then you will understand my point. You are right, it's really not common.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by marv1: 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
EzeUche:
Nnamdi Kanu is the only man in the East who can rally the Igbos to one cause.

The sit at home was a success.

Name another Igbo leader who can do this.
. You people can sit at home for one week months or years. He doesn't concern anybody it is your choice as long as you don't come to the strees to disturb others.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by marv1: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
EzeUche:
Nnamdi Kanu is the only man in the East who can rally the Igbos to one cause.

The sit at home was a success.

Name another Igbo leader who can do this.
. You people can sit at home for as many days that you want but don't use own to disturb others by forcing people to join you or traveling to PH to canvas for support ànd protest.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by laribari(m): 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
marv1:
. You people can sit at home for one week months or years. He doesn't concern anybody it is your choice as long as you don't come to the strees to disturb others.

My point is that the Sit at home or ref can be easily achieved in the east as the government there supports it (eastern government) and will protect it but if you try to enforce it in other parts of Nigeria, then your job is at risk. Go and tell ambode (for instance) you won't resume that you want referendum or kanu asked you to stay at home.

Shebi the sit at home is over now and life goes on but by now, many outside the east would have lost their jobs.

Kanu go find work go you. Trust me, If you work in a proper office outside eastern region, go and sit at home naa. Let's see If they will resume there again. I mean you don abandon work!

Forget what happened in the east, Na scam. The sit at home shud have been enforced in Nigeria (outside proposed biafraland) to show Nigeria that they mean business to hurt 9ija until they allow them go.

Moses took the fight to pharaoh and sanctioned Egypt with plagues until they allowed them go. The sit at home has no effect on Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by Customer80: 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
laribari:

My point is that the Sit at home or ref can be easily achieved in the east as the government there supports it (eastern government) and will protect it but if you try to enforce it in other parts of Nigeria, then your job is at risk. Go and tell ambode (for instance) you won't resume that you want referendum or kanu asked you to stay at home.

Shebi the sit at home is over now and life goes on but by now, many outside the east would have lost their jobs.

Kanu go find work go you. Trust me, If you work in a proper office outside eastern region, go and sit at home naa. Let's see If they will resume there again. I mean you done abandon work!

Forget what happened in the east, Na scam. The sit at home shud have been enforced in Nigeria (outside proposed biafraland) to show Nigeria that they mean business to hurt 9ija until they allow them go.

Moses took the fight to pharaoh and sanctioned Egypt with plagues until they allowed them go. The sit at home has no effect on Nigeria.
just read your message again to see if there's sense in it,

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by laribari(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Customer80:
just read your message again to see if there's sense in it,

Of cos you don't recognize sense which was why you sat at home. Who e epp now? What's change?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by felicitywe(m): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Biafrannuke:
we told them not attack radio Biafra but they only listened after they made it popular by their failed attempt at jamming it
we told them not to arrest Kanu, they only listened after his 2yrs detention made him popular and gave him international recognition
we told them to allow protesters to protest in peace, they only listened after their mindless massaccre shot the agitation into global spotlight
Now we are telling them to give us date for referendum and they are talking about some nonsense 'leaders of thought'. They will still beg us for dialogue and referendum but by then it would've become late and they will have but limited choices.
the zoo will never learn
The TRUTH!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by Customer80: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
laribari:

Of cos you don't recognize sense which was why you sat at home. Who e epp now? What's change?
there's no iota of sense in what you wrote

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by Bestman111(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
The worst deciept is d one done to self. U may underate KANU but he commands respect more than d so called leaders of thought.
Though KANU may not be perfect as a human, but he is determined and uncompromised

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by InvertedHammer: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
jpphilips:

The bad news is that the elites give the okada riders (majority) the options to choose from right? what kinda education do you have that you are Ok for an okada rider to chart a political future for you, just curious!

The kind of education provided by the elites in Nigeria who by the way prefer to send their children abroad to study because they don't want them to be educated in a way to think like you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by Turbocharged: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
GoroTango:
Hahaha This is exactly what a lot of us have been saying on this forum for long. Nnamdi Kanu's message only resonates among the downtrodden losers in the south eastern society

You call the downtrodden losers? Your mentality amazes me.
Anyway, let me leave you to your mindset, Rich boy.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by laribari(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Customer80:
there's no iota of sense in what you wrote

But you haven't said anything meaningful either.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by gabe: 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lol, he's not a SE leader of thought, but a SE leader of action...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
One Nigeria! One Nation! Justice, unity, peace and Progress.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by Prouddevil(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
madbuhari:
get ready to meet stiffer resistance from Biafran... best you can do for Nigeria is to get the secessionist to the round table ... yeah Igbo's don't have leader but that God given freedom to live and make a choice u can't deny them that.... the seat at home order should have serve a lesson to you... I'm not surprise pharaoh is a stubborn goat until God shows him why he is called the Alpha and Omega , the game changer
thought you guys are Catholics sorry Jews?..Confused bunch of hypocrites..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by madbuhari: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Prouddevil:
thought you guys are Catholics sorry Jews?..Confused bunch of hypocrites..
paid slave
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by Prouddevil(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
madbuhari:
paid slave
Don't cry grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by cohug: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
jomonic:

You mean he should have considered other words like jungle and hell
animal farm is better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by elderhimself(m): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
opal4real:

Did Scotland pack our of England or Wales when seeking a referendum?

I really dont know oh....if only i knew what yoou are talking about.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by famzynet: 6:44am On Jun 20, 2017
The meeting is a wasted effort without Nnamdi KANU. The problem continues. Igbo are not asking for positions,that is ohaneze asking to fill their pockets. The Igbos ask for referendum. Period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah / Soyinka, Falana, Others Lay Wreath On Abiola’s Grave / NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.