Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now (1925 Views)

NNPC 2019 Recruitment Application Status: Check Your Mail / JAMB CAPS Admission Status Guidelines: Accepted, Not Admitted And RECOMMENDED / Jamb 15th May 2017 Results Are Out - Check Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now by BOOKERPAGE(m): 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released an online admission status checking procedure to enable all UTME and Direct Entry, DE, candidates to check their admission status and this is how to check JAMB 2017 admission status online.

Normally, schools nationwide submits to JAMB their comprehensive admission list for verification. JAMB will then verify and upload the list of approved /successful candidates to the JAMB website before returning the approved list to schools who will in turn upload to their respective websites or paste same within the school campuses.

In some cases schools fails to upload names of some certain students whom they have sent their names to JAMB for admission maybe due to some technical errors or mistake and also JAMB itself also fails sometimes to upload names of some students whom the school have admitted.

The above reason is why some students check JAMB admission status online and see "no admission yet" while the school have already admitted them and some also see "no admission yet" in the school portal while they have admission on JAMB portal.

If you check JAMB 2017 admission status online and see your name on jamb portal yet not in... READ MORE http://schoolgistnow.com.ng/2017/06/17/check-jamb-2017-admission-status/
Re: How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now by BOOKERPAGE(m): 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released an online admission status checking procedure to enable all UTME and Direct Entry, DE, candidates to check their admission status and this is how to check JAMB 2017 admission status online.

Normally, schools nationwide submits to JAMB their comprehensive admission list for verification. JAMB will then verify and upload the list of approved /successful candidates to the JAMB website before returning the approved list to schools who will in turn upload to their respective websites or paste same within the school campuses.

In some cases schools fails to upload names of some certain students whom they have sent their names to JAMB for admission maybe due to some technical errors or mistake and also JAMB itself also fails sometimes to upload names of some students whom the school have admitted.

The above reason is why some students check JAMB admission status online and see "no admission yet" while the school have already admitted them and some also see "no admission yet" in the school portal while they have admission on JAMB portal.

If you check JAMB 2017 admission status online and see your name on jamb portal yet not in... READ MORE http://schoolgistnow.com.ng/2017/06/17/check-jamb-2017-admission-status/
Re: How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now by BOOKERPAGE(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
jambites
Re: How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now by BOOKERPAGE(m): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
House
Re: How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:
House
grin grin
Re: How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now by BOOKERPAGE(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
durentchigozie:
grin grin

Bia just tell me you like my style and stop doing as if u r not feeling the nigga
Re: How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now by BOOKERPAGE(m): 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
durentchigozie:
grin grin

bia bia bia dnt tell me u are the owner of that biafrasay... i cant believe
Re: How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:

Bia just tell me you like my style and stop doing as if u r not feeling the nigga
nna I'm feeling you. God go bless your hustle oo.

Make I click your blog .
Re: How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now by BOOKERPAGE(m): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
durentchigozie:
nna I'm feeling you. God go bless your hustle oo.

Make I click your blog .

Make i kuku too register for biafrasay, the forum bad...
Re: How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:

Make i kuku too register for biafrasay, the forum bad...
shocked shocked no be my site ooo.

No I'm not the owner.
Re: How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now by BOOKERPAGE(m): 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
durentchigozie:
shocked shocked no be my site ooo.

No I'm not the owner.

ok.. but u dey blog??
Re: How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:

bia bia bia dnt tell me u are the owner of that biafrasay... i cant believe
chai grin bloggers sha. So if somebody has a site on his signature, he don turn blog boy be dat?
Uwa mmebi grin
Re: How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:

ok.. but u dey blog??
yes i was blogging before as money no gree show, i just delete the yeye blog grin
Re: How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now by BOOKERPAGE(m): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
durentchigozie:
yes i was blogging before as money no gree show, i just delete the yeye blog grin

nna mehn e no easy here ah swear... the whole of yesterday I earned just $1.76
Re: How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:

nna mehn e no easy here ah swear... the whole of yesterday I earned just $1.76
you tried an. 1 dollar an 350 naira +. Me wey no see 1 kobo sef.

Just continue your job more ego go come
Re: How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now by BOOKERPAGE(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
durentchigozie:
you tried an. 1 dollar an 350 naira +. Me wey no see 1 kobo sef.

Just continue your job more ego go come

any how bro.. Udo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now by BOOKERPAGE(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
Olamide Adedeji (born 15 March 1989), known by his stage name Olamide but popularly called Olamide Baddo, is a Nigerian hip hop recording artist from Bariga, Lagos State.

To get Olamide booking number and book directly for any of your show, to contact him and have him live on stage on your event day, this is...http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/06/20/olamide-booking-number-show-invitation-nigeria-outside/
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now by BOOKERPAGE(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
REVEALED... WHY RONALDO FOLLOWED DAVIDO ON INSTAGRAM
Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo has added Nigerian artiste Davido to his exceptional list of friends on social media.
See the screen shot he shared recently on that below..

This is why he followed him http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/06/22/cristiano-ronaldo-followed-davido-instagram/
Re: How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now by jmbeasist: 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
JAMB CBT 2017 Result Score Upgrading is still on. Upgarde your Jamb low score result 280-360 now before the result correction portal close. upgrade your 2017 jamb CBT score now in 20minutes real from official, call result rectification/correction portal
Mr Desmond help-line - O 9 O 6 5 4 1 O 3 5 7 -now for help.
Re: How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now by BOOKERPAGE(m): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
A nairaland user exactly by 11:12am today made a confession post on nairaland that she had intimacy with her dad’s driver and is wondering if that could make the man think she is cheap.

The bomb shell was dropped hours ago but it has received a massive negative comments from... READ FULL GIST AND SEE PHOTOS HERE http://pintient.com/2uxL
Re: How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now by BOOKERPAGE(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released an online admission status checking procedure to enable all UTME and Direct Entry, DE, candidates to check their admission status and this is how to check JAMB 2017 admission status online.

Normally, schools nationwide submits to JAMB their comprehensive admission list for verification. JAMB will then verify and upload the list of approved /successful candidates to the JAMB website before returning the approved list to schools who will in turn upload to their respective websites or paste same within the school campuses.

If you check JAMB 2017 admission status online and see your name on jamb portal yet not in... READ MORE http://schoolgistnow.com.ng/2017/06/17/check-jamb-2017-admission-status/

This is the most recent list of the Top ten richest musicians in Nigeria with their sources of income and net worth.
Now let us list the top ten richest musicians in Nigeria with their sources of income and net worth so that we can know who is where he is.

This list will start From the last to the first so that you can stand up for the champion!
http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/06/03/top-ten-richest-musicians-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now by BOOKERPAGE(m): 12:45am On Aug 22, 2017
list of all the Nationally recognized available scholarship programs for Nigerian students. Students and aspirants are advised to take note of the date and conditions for each.

1.Agbami undergrauate Scholarship:

Expected date: Jan. – March

Worth: #200,000

Level: 100&200 level

Department: 1. Medicine and Surgery

2) Engineering

3) Dentistry

4) Pharmacy

2. Agip Undergraduate scholarship

Expected date: Jan.- March

Worth: #150,000

Level: 100level

Department: 1) Engineering

2) Natural Science

3) Geology

3. Federal Government Scholarship Board (FSB)

Expected date: April-May

Worth: #200,000

Level: 200 level(CGPA 4.0&above)

Department: All

website... continue reading http://schoolgistnow.com.ng/2017/06/30/lists-available-scholarship-programs-nigerian-students/
Re: How To Check Jamb 2017 Admission Status -check Now by BOOKERPAGE(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
Below is the list of top 10 poorest states in Nigeria starting From Zamfara...

http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/09/03/top-10-poorest-states-nigeria-booker-records/

(1) (Reply)

LASU Is A Disgrace For Not Holding Post Utme / 21 Students That Shaped TASUED 2016/2017 / Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.