Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands (19941 Views)

10 Phone Brands That Failed Instantly / If Phone Brands Were Animals� / Consumer Perception: Phone Brands And What They Are Stingy With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by oribi(m): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2017
Joshrob:
Bought one htc phone like this last year november..the charging flex and network cord got spoil after 2 months..till date I hv not seen those parts to buy.
Phone just fine nothing to show.

order your parts online bro, the world is at your fingertips...

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by ddjay: 8:46am On Jun 19, 2017
NO,D ONE IMPORTANT REASON WHY U SHOULD TRY AN UNPOPULAR BRAND IS FOR U TO TELL US (THE REMAINING PEOPLE) WHETHER ITS GOOD OR NOT SO THAT WE CAN BUY IT
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by finnestdope(m): 8:46am On Jun 19, 2017
careytommy7:

Dont just buy any cheap phone your see. Always base your trials on reviews.

search for the phone and you'll see it has good reviews

some bloggers are dumb remember
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by gidimasters(m): 8:46am On Jun 19, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
Do you know that Tecno doesn't have support (Hardware or software) for their devices older than 2 years ago?

Go to carlcare with a aged Tecno device and you'll cry

Leave the guy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by finnestdope(m): 8:46am On Jun 19, 2017
vickylincon:
lols. no kee m

grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by BeardedTraveler: 8:47am On Jun 19, 2017
IamProdigy:
Please what's the name of those phones you posted..and the prices sir...

Also are they ok..
Camera..
Battery and os

Leagoo m8 is around 27k - 32k. Leagoo m8 pro is around 32k - 33k.

Both okay, good camera and battery
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by BeardedTraveler: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2017
finnestdope:
i agree with u to some level.

i bought kimfly m6 last month, the company is not popular...

i only used that phone for 1 week and it stopped powering on, i tought it was a minor case nd went to flash it, only to discover that the device has spoilt kpatakpata.

till now, no one knows what caused its damage.

Buying unpopular brands doesn't mean just buying anyone u come across. You still have to make ur research. Some brands have good and bad fones, but some like Xiaomi make valuable phones

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Skipuru(m): 8:54am On Jun 19, 2017
This what I'm using.

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by authority2006(m): 8:57am On Jun 19, 2017
I bought Innjoo Halo, used it for just a year. Even though, it stopped loading Play Store long before the phone finally packed off.
Innjoo Halo was a better phone compared to my present THL T9 PRO. I bought it on Jumia, 35k! Just about three months, the battery swelled up. I had to throw it away to avoid explosion. If I need another battery, the only way to get it is aliexpress, roughly 10k including shipping charge. I had to work my already weakened Innjoo Halo battery into it plus my 15,000 mAh power bank to the rescue.
Overeating is another problem once I switch to 3G. Poor camera. Dull screen.
I'm done with unpopular brands. They don't even have second hand value unlike tecno, Gionee and infinix.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by finnestdope(m): 8:57am On Jun 19, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Buying unpopular brands doesn't mean just buying anyone u come across. You still have to make ur research. Some brands have good and bad fones, but some like Xiaomi make valuable phones

Xiaomi is popular na, we are talking about unpopular brands.

well, i just bought the fone for review not like i wanted to use it as my main phone, but am disappointed because av already written a very good review about this phone before it did that nonsense.

you can check out the review here:
https://www.obasimvilla.com/kimfly-master-m6-review.html

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by BeardedTraveler: 9:23am On Jun 19, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
So what happens when the screen breaks and the parts are not available. angry Unpopular brands ko.. Buy at your own risk grin. Before we will hear that somebody's phone exploded somewhere.

Na infinix or Samsung?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by gidimasters(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Na infinix or Samsung?

Shift lemme faint

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by madgoat(m): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2017
The most useless brand is BRYTE.
I pity anyone who buys their products

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by nnokwa042(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2017
BEATDABOOKIES:
I have this fone b4 one yeye Igbo boy stole it from my pocket
Thunder fire fire Evans tribe cry
I ve millions in 70s oyenusi snatched it from me thunder fire tiger craw scratched face people undecided angry
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Broderick555: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2017
unah dey smart well, well o.Oya go buy Samsung phone of 70k then when screen crack u go kon dey shine dey go fine 40-50 to fixe screen
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Rajosh(m): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2017
parts are always unavailable. I will never buy an unknown brand again. I learnt my lesson when I used one useless Gicent product. After one month of usage, I sold it as scrap for #1000.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by ndidibabe(f): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2017
finnestdope:
i agree with u to some level.

i bought kimfly m6 last month, the company is not popular...

i only used that phone for 1 week and it stopped powering on, i tought it was a minor case nd went to flash it, only to discover that the device has spoilt kpatakpata.

till now, no one knows what caused its damage.
LOL. Can't stop LOL...

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by durasome(m): 10:40am On Jun 19, 2017
what is the use of a phone you can't find any spare parts like touche and screen for when it gets damaged?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Ryocaj(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2017
DjAndroid:
ingenuity is not the opposite of genuine.
Absolutely Spot on..
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Ennyholar: 11:23am On Jun 19, 2017
Tecno does it for me...so that I can easily fix the device when broken.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by donhils: 11:48am On Jun 19, 2017
Please just buy a Samsung, Apple, Sony , HTC, Nokia and maybe Xiaomi phone and have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by ifyain: 11:59am On Jun 19, 2017
DjAndroid:
In Nigeria anything goes, just claim it by the blood of JESUS.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by finnestdope(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
ndidibabe:
LOL. Can't stop LOL...

u de laf me faa?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by danbakia4j: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
DjAndroid:
At least he has passed the massage Mr Lecturer.
So what is the Opposite of ingenuity, at least let me learn from what u know.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Abbotp: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
corpersforum:
The last one I tried, am still looking for the screen for over 3 years now.... 'Brian Tab'

Who unpopular brand epp?
I believe that is not the type of unpopular brand op is talking about.
Brian is more like Seun going to china, giving them some spec and they mass produce 100 pieces of SETALK TABLET for him. You can nneber find part for such devices.

All the brands op recommended are great and if you need help, you can visit htttp://www.phcpromo.com
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by maisauki: 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
BEATDABOOKIES:
I have this fone b4 one yeye Igbo boy stole it from my pocket
Thunder fire fire Evans tribe cry
how will yu castigate a whole tribe because of one man's sin?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by chuks34(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
my infinix hot3 is showing me hell
regret ever buying it
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by aadoiza: 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
innobarca:
My oukitel c4 is the bomb...camera,4g high speed Internet ,camera,sound ,everything .
Abeg where i fit get outkitel for Lagos?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by innobarca(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
aadoiza:

Abeg where i fit get outkitel for Lagos?

Slot,ikeja computer village,Jumia and konga....many good phones from oukitel and cheap....oukitel c3,c4,c5,c5 pro,u7 pro,many good products.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by treatise: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
NLOwner:
Not all unpopular brands are good tho, one just have to be careful and check customer reviews...

Xiaomi, Meizu, leeco, oneplus, UMI are all good..

If you buy Itel, Innjoo, THL, bluboo, HOMTOM and some others, I pity your condition!

My Opinion tho!

you're absolutely correct: I bought 3 itel 1516 last December, one was stolen after a month whilst the other have visit customer care thrice this year. Aside the battery strength, it is a piece of crap !
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by aadoiza: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
innobarca:

Slot,ikeja computer village,Jumia and konga....many good phones from oukitel and cheap....oukitel c3,c4,c5,c5 pro,u7 pro,many good products.
Wow! They are now everywhere. The last time I tried to get an oukitel phone it was only one local site promoting the brand, and I no too trust all these online transactions. Thanks, man.

I'll check 'em out when I return to Lagos.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by itelMobileNG: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
treatise:

you're absolutely correct: I bought 3 itel 1516 last December, one was stolen after a month whilst the other have visit customer care thrice this year. Aside the battery strength, it is a piece of crap !

We are so sorry to hear about the issues you are having. What exactly is the problem with your it1516Plus?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Data Rate Increase: A Deliberate Mechanism To Reduce Social Media Influence? / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / TECNO H6 "Major Pro And Con"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.