Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,113 members, 7,845,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Woman Allegedly Butchered Her Husband’s Girlfriend In Cross River (18+ Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Allegedly Butchered Her Husband’s Girlfriend In Cross River (18+ Photos) (1067 Views)

Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend / Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her / In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Allegedly Butchered Her Husband’s Girlfriend In Cross River (18+ Photos) by Wizmike111(m): 12:26am On Jun 19, 2017
The incident reportedly happened in Iso Bendegbe, Boki local government Area of Cross River State. The lady who shared it wrote;

Still can’t believe it happened in ISO Bendeghe, my very own community hmmmmmm all bcus of a man, for those who love sleeping with people’s husband be warned, hahaha women are not smiling again.

If u no get husband get urself a boyfriend even if it means paying the bills,but pleaseoooo Na the girl deserves this or na the Man? Bcus the Man is the dog here…. Ooooh poor girl pkeple….”

See more here: http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/06/so-heartless-see-what-woman-allegedly.html

1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Butchered Her Husband’s Girlfriend In Cross River (18+ Photos) by tydi(m): 12:27am On Jun 19, 2017
And some women who slept with another woman's wife now got married thinking karma is too asleep of being a b!tch of not coming around!

foolish woman what u sow is what you rep. she should be rounded up by the police for inflicting such injury to her fellow being, ,

becus the hubby's wife she once caused weeping nights no catch her cut her own bweast

FCT on a Monday morning.

I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Butchered Her Husband’s Girlfriend In Cross River (18+ Photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 19, 2017
tydi:
You wicked cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Butchered Her Husband’s Girlfriend In Cross River (18+ Photos) by tydi(m): 12:38am On Jun 19, 2017
bonarhyme:

You wicked cry cry cry

you neva slip

no come late for our meeting this night oo!

fwesh blood there to suck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Butchered Her Husband’s Girlfriend In Cross River (18+ Photos) by madridguy(m): 1:13am On Jun 19, 2017
Fear woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Butchered Her Husband’s Girlfriend In Cross River (18+ Photos) by Mcsteamy1429: 1:26am On Jun 19, 2017
This her blood come resemble Yoruba stew o..ahn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Butchered Her Husband’s Girlfriend In Cross River (18+ Photos) by sarrki(m): 4:15am On Jun 19, 2017
Mcsteamy1429:
This her blood come resemble Yoruba stew o..ahn

A real definition of a damaged censor

Real help is urgently needed not to affects the brain box

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Butchered Her Husband’s Girlfriend In Cross River (18+ Photos) by sarrki(m): 4:20am On Jun 19, 2017
bonarhyme:

You wicked cry cry cry

He's stating the obvious

I Wonder why ladies likes someone husband
But quick to judge other ills in the society
To date another woman's husband is evil
Same thing to dates another mans wife is also evil

Let's make the world a better place
It begins with you and i

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Butchered Her Husband’s Girlfriend In Cross River (18+ Photos) by Evablizin(f): 6:02am On Jun 19, 2017
Nawa ooo,endtime girlfriend jam i take shiit no wife and the endtime husband is bonucing without any pains to bear.Thank God She did'nt kill her,next time if she sees a married man she will run for her life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Butchered Her Husband’s Girlfriend In Cross River (18+ Photos) by icequeen0424: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
tydi:
And some women who slept with another woman's wife now got married thinking karma is too asleep of being a b!tch of not coming around!

foolish woman what u sow is what you rep. she should be rounded up by the police for inflicting such injury to her fellow being, ,

becus the hubby's wife she once caused weeping nights no catch her cut her own bweast

FCT on a Monday morning.

I

You are a useless stupid man. Hypocrite. You that is cheating and beating up your wife who just gave birth. Idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Butchered Her Husband’s Girlfriend In Cross River (18+ Photos) by tydi(m): 12:00am On Jun 20, 2017
icequeen0424:

You are a useless stupid man. Hypocrite. You that is cheating and beating up your wife who just gave birth. Idiot

ma'am I expected this from bird of a feather...lol.. loose things

if I like I go pursue her and take in so many I want.

try be MAN nah. sorry you can't so sit tight and watch out!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Allegedly Butchered Her Husband’s Girlfriend In Cross River (18+ Photos) by icequeen0424: 6:43am On Jun 20, 2017
tydi:

ma'am I expected this from bird of a feather...lol.. loose things

if I like I go pursue her and take in so many I want.

try be MAN nah. sorry you can't so sit tight and watch out!!!

I know your type very well. When God starts dealing with you. You and your useless impoverished family backing you will be running helter skelter. I'll bred goat.
No worry your mouth dey sharp now. When you are behind bars getting raped in the anus, we will see how sharp your mouth will be. gay

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Detect A Hidden Camera In A Room. / Cannibal Arrested While Preparing ‘pepper’ Soup With Human Intestines / Igbo Girl Shares Mockery Photos Of ‘biafrans’ On Social Media And In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.