Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Worst Is Over But We Must Not Repeat Mistakes Of The Past- Adeosun - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Worst Is Over But We Must Not Repeat Mistakes Of The Past- Adeosun (544 Views)

Oando Crisis: Adeosun Queries SEC, Appoints New Director-general / Cigarette, Alcohol Prices To Rise As Adeosun Proposes Tariff Review / Forex: Black Market Will Soon Collapse – Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Is Over But We Must Not Repeat Mistakes Of The Past- Adeosun by Bravo123: 2:38am On Jun 19, 2017
Nigeria’s Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosu believes the Country’s economic crisis has been overcome and that the future is bright.

Mrs. Adeosun, who spoke at the just concluded Bloomberg, NSE (Nigerian Stock Exchange) forum said the country learned valuable lessons from the crisis of the last two years, a period she described as ”very difficult”.

Adeosun said, “I would like to start by quoting Tai Solarin, one of our most famous social activists and thinkers. In 1964, he wrote a famous piece, ‘may your road be rough’. Permit me, with all copyrights recognised, to quote from it...”

Read more http://alabingo.com/2017/06/worst-must-not-repeat-mistakes-past-adeosun/

1 Like

Re: The Worst Is Over But We Must Not Repeat Mistakes Of The Past- Adeosun by LordHiffy(m): 3:11am On Jun 19, 2017
sounds good to me, but will sound better wen I begin to see the effect in reality and not on paper.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Is Over But We Must Not Repeat Mistakes Of The Past- Adeosun by olureignforever: 3:25am On Jun 19, 2017
Our finance ministress. Yimu

1 Like

Re: The Worst Is Over But We Must Not Repeat Mistakes Of The Past- Adeosun by sholatech(m): 3:30am On Jun 19, 2017
Worst Is over? Madam what bailed you out is because price of oil rose above $50 and thus government revenue increased. We still haven't learnt. Once price of oil drops below $46 consistently for 4-months, won't we be back to the nail biting suffering?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Is Over But We Must Not Repeat Mistakes Of The Past- Adeosun by dechar(m): 3:43am On Jun 19, 2017
na your road go rough,LAGBAJA EPE

1 Like

Re: The Worst Is Over But We Must Not Repeat Mistakes Of The Past- Adeosun by NothingDoMe: 3:59am On Jun 19, 2017
All the posters above me have no joy.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Is Over But We Must Not Repeat Mistakes Of The Past- Adeosun by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 19, 2017
Take her words serious at your own peril cool

(1) (Reply)

Africa Architecture Awards / Making Money Selling Other People’s Products / Stanel Gas Plant Set For Inauguration On July 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.