Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together (28001 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery (photos) / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by helphelp: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
Ugly gal cry
She is not even sexy cry cry
I can't sex a beast from east lai lai angry angry

Your view and opinion is duly noted.

Even though your signature says "don't take it seriously" .....I feel you should be selective of what you make jokes out of.

Just so you know, not funny bro

7 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by Philinho(m): 9:42am On Jun 19, 2017
God's Good.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by phayth(f): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
Ugly gal cry

Have u seen her picture before the crash?How many people have u heard survive a plane crash?It's not everything that pops into your head that u say out.

15 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by Jaytecq(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2017
k
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by yabatown: 9:44am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
straight to d point bro
Can u sex that gal call kechi cry cry ??

You are nothing short of a demonic beast.
As sure as there is a God in Heaven, you shall definitely suffer a mishap that will leave a PERMANENT reminder on your physique for mocking this poor girl
You are the lowest of the low.
When you suffer this accident, which you DEFINITELY will, I hope you cast your mind back to this day.
You may be hiding under an alias here, but you are not hidden from God. Animal!

18 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by rainylad(f): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
Ugly gal cry

..Handsome man,one accident like the one she had would have crushed your oblong head and smashed your smelly face to pieces...

..For your mind,insulting a gurl like this on-line is your way of fighting for yorubas.

11 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by hohafrank(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
straight to d point bro
May you suffer her fate.You are not considerate.

7 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by thunderbabs: 9:46am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
Ugly gal cry

Your terrible words just mudered someone.....killer undecided

6 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by intruxive(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
Ugly gal cry
angry
You are heartless, post your pix lets see how fine you are. Before the crash I bet u cant approach her because of how fine she was, she suvived a plane crash that killed over a hundred ppl, she refused to die and never gave up, she is been celebrated and you are hating?
Pls apologize right now so you dont incure courses on yourself, this is not about IPOB

8 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by aparata: 9:46am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
straight to d point bro

Life is not all about sex bro.she is more beautiful than ur mother that didn't give u home training. If her situation is good may worst thing happen to you than what happened to her.you got to claim it brda sexer cos u deserve it

9 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by Decapo: 9:47am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
Ugly gal cry
You're a kid...I guess you didn't pass jamb

6 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by rainylad(f): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Doing good for herself, she must be mentally strong and should please consider facial surgery.

..She has had hundreds of surgeries since her ordeal started..facial and the ones for mobility included.

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by confy22: 9:48am On Jun 19, 2017
toyinjimoh:
@templerun, u have lost ur sense of reasoning
He's a kid seeking attention.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by swaggprofessor(m): 9:49am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
Ugly gal cry
I have never had a reason to call someone born throway but obsrving ur reasoning I realize u hv to function in life. u r just a bastard wasting our precious air

7 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by evy1(m): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
Ugly gal cry
Just 30 naira condom could have help save the world of one more mumu like you.

9 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by Crestedguy4real: 9:50am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
Ugly gal cry
bastard ,may your own case be worst than her own,fool,how many people in the world have you heard survived such accident. And you son of ashawo calling her a beast

10 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by Krixxb(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
Ugly gal cry

Must everything be abt sex?
Perverts everywhere.. Yuck!!!!
Change ur focus bro.. Ma one nd half cent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by MARKone(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
Ugly gal cry

You are a Bastard!!, a cursed swine. That girl is greater than you, your generation and those that are yet come. Borderless f00l, you think that every thing is a joke?! Make a joke of her again? And what befall her, will come on you, your family a thousand fold! Ezi ofia!. You can't sex her? Where the prick you wan use sex her, stupid ©unt! Wish I could lay my hands on you, you'll regret registering on this forum.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by MostHated: 9:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
Ugly gal cry

Dude, the girl survived a PLANE CRASH! You don't even seem like you could survive a fall from your Dinning table. I'ld have said dis could happen to anyone including u, but i'ld be wrong cos you can't afford a f**King flight ticket. The plane could fall on you though. Where d h*ck is your humanity??

10 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 19, 2017
`

7 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by shaiba(f): 9:52am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
Ugly gal cry

@Templerun95, like your signature says, we wont take you serious, since you love attention, here is one to make you happy.

The lady in question is happy to be alive and wants to enjoy the remaining of her life having had a close encounter with death.

We need to encourage her. She has a great heart and I'm sure if she has read your comments she would not in any way wish the same fate for you.

I know you said this for fun, but it aint funny undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by Krixxb(m): 9:52am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
Ugly gal cry

Must everything boils down to sex?
Perverts everywhere.. Yuck!!!!
Change ur focus bro.. Ma one nd half cent

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by amuwo1980: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
Ugly gal cry
you a little less than gutter scum, do such ppl like u exist ? not all black life matters when i look at u

6 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by iykofias(m): 9:52am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
Ugly gal cry
I'm sure your yorubas fellows r proud

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by mrlycan: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2017
airex:
Ur parents make mistake.
asibi omo jatijati

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by MrIcredible: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
Ugly gal cry
woe
misery
In you

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by SteveNoris10: 9:54am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
Ugly gal cry
you are A BEAST, Should i say an IDIOT

5 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by Yakzo(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2017
Repent! You know exactly what you did.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 19, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Doing good for herself, she must be mentally strong and should please consider facial surgery.
Heard she has undergone over 20 surgeries already. She survived a plane crash for Christ's sake. Look into her eyes. Not her scars.

7 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 19, 2017
I know you're trying to display your foolishness and I have no problem with that. I have no problems against tribal bashing. But coming to say this about a brave girl who has gone through a harrowing ordeal but came out victorious and strong when people of your ilk would have committed suicide is just very wrong!
Templerun95:
Ugly gal cry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Dazzles For House Of Maliq / Charly Boy Kisses His 98-Year-Old Mother / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.