Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Ponzi Wayout{onetime Payment/donation (automatic Recycling)}.no More Eat N Run - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ponzi Wayout{onetime Payment/donation (automatic Recycling)}.no More Eat N Run (378 Views)

Ponzi Solution{onetime Payment(auto Recycling)matrix/peer2peer System}.get Us / Ponzi Solution Unleashed..onetime Payment(auto Recycling)matrix/peer2peer System / Onetime Payment (auto Recycling) Matrix/peer2peer System. So Cool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ponzi Wayout{onetime Payment/donation (automatic Recycling)}.no More Eat N Run by femzdev: 6:06am On Jun 19, 2017
Are you there looking for a way to make peer to peer or matrix popularly known as ponzi works? Then this Post is for you. Go with me careful while i unveil the solution.

Pls you need to know that ponzi scheme is a topic in statistics that require serious calculation and measure to be taken. Am just a web developer and not statistician but from my findings i have discovered the best way to solve ponzi scheme which is ONETIME PAYMENT (AUTOMATIC RECYCLING). with this, a user will only have to register and donate once and after that the user will be merge to receive his/her capital back. But the system will have to donate the profit on the user behalf.

E.g: A platform of matrix 2:1 where a user is to get double of the amount that was donated; instead of that, the system will only give you someone to pay you back your capital which is the half of the money you should receive and donate the other half money on your behalf i.e if you donate N20,000, instead of you be merge with two persons that will pay you N20,000 each to make up N40,000, you will only be merge with just one person with a message that the other person has been use to donate on your behalf. so, you won't have to donate after the first time you did that because the system will be the one doing that on your behalf as long as the system lives.
There is no way anybody can leave the system because the system will always be donating for them

SECOND METHOD
You can get an e-wallet system where by registered users don't have to call anybody because the money is paid into their e-wallet which can be used to transfer the money to their bank account registered on the platform. with the e-wallet platform, you don't have to make call to anybody that you have been merged with him or her

Mobile/Whatsapp: zero(0) seven(7) zero(0) six(6) eight( 8 ) four(4) eight( 8 ) seven(7) seven(7) eight( 8 ) six(6).

(1) (Reply)

Online Survey Demystify / Don't Miss Out On This Opportunity / I'm Desperately Need Of A Job, Please Can Someone Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.