Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Evans Is Not 36 Years Old - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans Is Not 36 Years Old (1288 Views)

Abba Kyari: "Kidnapper Evans Is Still In Our Custody, He Did Not Vanish" / I Will Kill Lots Of People If Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Is Killed (photo) / -if Notorious Kidnapper Evans Is Killed I Will Kill More Uncountable Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evans Is Not 36 Years Old by haske7(f): 6:43am On Jun 19, 2017
Atimes I wonder why our police and general public can be this Gullible. The man Evans is obviously not 36years and he is obviously arround hs 40s and the security agencies should ensure they find out and account for the plus 10 years he deducted from his age make we fit sabi the other crimes he was commuting then make e no be say he was first a ritualist that year.. from his wife and kids picture it's clear that his first child is more than. 12 years and which means he married at 24 which is false cos igbo men don't marry early!!! Like if u feel Evans is lying!!!!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Is Not 36 Years Old by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:46am On Jun 19, 2017
Evans again
Re: Evans Is Not 36 Years Old by marsoden: 6:47am On Jun 19, 2017
Evans this, Evans that! A'int you people tired of all these Evans stuff?
Re: Evans Is Not 36 Years Old by Templerun95(f): 6:49am On Jun 19, 2017
Japan of Africa pple are very Funny cry cry
Re: Evans Is Not 36 Years Old by ubongoton(m): 6:51am On Jun 19, 2017
this is the first time i see the truth,the man is more than 40

4 Likes

Re: Evans Is Not 36 Years Old by MrIcredible: 6:53am On Jun 19, 2017
Even the useless wife should be in her late 30s or early 40s.

Evans is nothing less than 46.

Criminal bastard osu perpetrating crime in my dear state angry

*All his properties should be sold and sales should go to the victims.
*He should be given life sentence without appeal.

1 Like

Re: Evans Is Not 36 Years Old by berryPee(m): 6:57am On Jun 19, 2017
who Evans age epp?
Re: Evans Is Not 36 Years Old by talk2smith: 6:59am On Jun 19, 2017
Sister haske this nah Monday morning in case yu don't know...
haske7:
Atimes I wonder why our police and general public can be this Gullible. The man Evans is obviously not 36years and he is obviously arround hs 40s and the security agencies should ensure they find out and account for the plus 10 years he deducted from his age make we fit sabi the other crimes he was commuting then make e no be say he was first a ritualist that year.. from his wife and kids picture it's clear that his first child is more than. 12 years and which means he married at 24 which is false cos igbo men don't marry early!!! Like if u feel Evans is lying!!!!!!!
Re: Evans Is Not 36 Years Old by toxxnoni(m): 7:46am On Jun 19, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

In mama peace voice
Chaii

We might be what you are looking for
Check signature down in green color

We are on promo too
Re: Evans Is Not 36 Years Old by bhella10: 8:04am On Jun 19, 2017
I hear there is now a #freeevans out there. Now am convinced that these SE guys are deluded.
Re: Evans Is Not 36 Years Old by UGLEEBOI: 10:35am On Jun 19, 2017
He is Federal criminal.. so let the world know... ONE IPOB DOWN... NNAMDI KUNU NEXT... angry
Re: Evans Is Not 36 Years Old by gbadexy(m): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
I thought it strange also when I heard he was 36 years. The man should be in his 40s.
By the way, I noticed whenever this Evans thread hits the front page, some people complain that they are tired of reading about him or that it's always on the front page. why can't you people just ignore any thread with Evans on it instead of whining.
It's still better than the artiste thread that makes no sense to reasonable folks.
At least people are learning a thing or two about being more security conscious from his modus operandi .
Re: Evans Is Not 36 Years Old by Destined2win: 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
bhella10:
I hear there is now a #freeevans out there. Now am convinced that these SE guys are deluded.
But do you know the originator of #freeEvans is from SW. Check it out.
Re: Evans Is Not 36 Years Old by joyAA(f): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Like seriously?

Sorry, but since when did a person's appearance become the only indication to the person's age kwa?does this even affect anything? Will knowing his 'exact' age reveal another hideout, or will it expose more suspects?
Of all the inconsistencies in Evans story, its his age you are worried about?
Na wa
Kwantinu grin
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Money Falls From The Sky As Robbers Blow Up Security Van In South Africa. Photos / Policeman Got Flogged Mercilessly By Ekiti Area Boys. —Dolly Yo Blog / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Bill With The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.