Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel (29731 Views)

Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show / Peter Okoye, Wilfred Ndidi & Moses Simon Club Together / Bbnaija: Bassey Ekpeyong Goes Into Acting, Chills With Ini Edo On Set (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by omofunaab(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2017
IgboticGirl:

what have any of una yorubas guys contributed to Nigeria football? noting ...

u guys only know how to eat ewedu and amala

just fucck out

Rashidi yekini is the all time highest goalscorer for Nigeria with 37 goals

Followed by segun odegbami 23 goals then Aiyegbeni 21 goals Obafemi Martins 18 goals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by Raymondreigns(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2017
is e d one excited or dey are excited to c him?? ayam nt understanding again oo
Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by IgboticGirl(f): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2017
omofunaab:

Rashidi yekini is the all time highest goalscorer for Nigeria

tell dat to the gods of ur land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by omofunaab(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2017
IgboticGirl:

tell dat to the gods of ur land

Lol, the gods of my land go wan strike you... Them no get joy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by IgboticGirl(f): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2017
omofunaab:

Lol, the gods of my land go wan strike you... Them no get joy

let me see him strike tongue tongue tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by omofunaab(m): 10:17am On Jun 19, 2017
IgboticGirl:

let me see him strike tongue tongue tongue

Lol.. No wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by IgboticGirl(f): 10:17am On Jun 19, 2017
omofunaab:

Followed by segun odegbami 23 goals then Aiyegbeni 21 goals Obafemi Martins 18 goals

all those people u mentioned are not match to Kanu nwakwo And JJ Okocha

they are like king in nigeria football

let me not mention others

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by omofunaab(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2017
IgboticGirl:

What an insult, Rashidi yekini is greater than both kanu and okocha combined..

But wait, how old are you sef? When you start to dey watch ball?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by Sirheny007(m): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2017
mazimee:

Nigeria is Actually the one enjoying the privilege of having this talented super stars as her citizens.

Bro, it couldn't have been better said..
cool
Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by Kreme(m): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lola Omotayo keeps showing this boy shege at home... That's why he always looks for a getaway.

If only he had hearkened to his late mom's advice and married a decent woman from Igbo land.

He would have been a million times better than he is now.
...Nwaamaikpe!.Nwaamaikpe!!.Nwaamaikpe!!!...
You are mentally retarded

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lola Omotayo keeps showing this boy shege at home... That's why he always looks for a getaway.

If only he had hearkened to his late mom's advice and married a decent woman from Igbo land.

Only if u have allowed ur brain to be free of tribalism it(ur brain) would have been more useful than it is

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by Sirheny007(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2017
omofunaab:

What an insult, Rashidi yekini is greater than both kanu and okocha combined..

But wait, how old are you sef? When you start to dey watch ball?

omofunaab:

These guys arguing here...y'all taking it to another dimension
your mates are going for the balls and you are toying with the c.ock.. grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by Langbasa: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

all of them are homosexuals cool.
Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by Mjones77(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
Igbo boys enjoying Nigeria money
Later their yoot will be clamoring for invincible biafra cry cry cry
guy if u have notin to say please keep quiet
Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by omofunaab(m): 10:43am On Jun 19, 2017
Sirheny007:

These guys arguing here...y'all taking it to another dimension
your mates are going for the balls and you are toying with the c.ock.. grin grin

God knows i hate people like these,

This is a public forum for God's sake, my activities here doesn't concerns you.. There are many sections here, you can decide if you want to be serious here or not.

I didn't join nairaland to make money, I'm here to catch fun.. Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by tossie101(f): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2017
Olabisidebra:

Only if u have allowed ur brain to be free of tribalism it(ur brain) would have been more useful than it is

Even tho his comment was harsh...but he literally said the truth up there. angry.
u dnt know whats going on..Dat girl scartterd okoye's his husband is just protecting and defending her...THIS IS JUST THE HONEST TRUTH NO BEEF HERE.
Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by tossie101(f): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2017
IgboticGirl:

they are like king in nigeria football

let me not mention others

Those pervs ar enjoying ut mention.. why not ignore them?.
Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by Sirheny007(m): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2017
omofunaab:

God knows i hate people like these,

This is a public forum for God's sake, my activities here doesn't concerns you.. There are many sections here, you can decide if you want to be serious here or not.

I didn't join nairaland to make money, I'm here to catch fun.. Ode

Look at this one..you had to reveal your illiteracy shocked
you did not even understand what i said earlier.. undecided
catch fun bro grin
Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by IgboticGirl(f): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2017
tossie101:

Those pervs ar enjoying ut mention.. why not ignore them?.

ok
Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by Apexcutie(f): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

u well so?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by sunsewa16: 11:27am On Jun 19, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
when will you have brain?
I tire for am,all im comments sounds stupid.
Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by omofunaab(m): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2017
Sirheny007:

Look at this one..you had to reveal your illiteracy shocked
you did not even understand what i said earlier.. undecided
catch fun bro grin

I no blame you sha.. . I blame myself for indulging you.. I just checked your comments and i discovered you are one of those potopoto boys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by benjaminiyke(m): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2017
Okay
Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by Sirheny007(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2017
omofunaab:

I no blame you sha.. . I blame myself for indulging you.. I just checked your comments and i discovered you are one of those potopoto boys

tongue tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:

I strongly believe that you don't know the meaning of "invincible".

afonja dickhead.
Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by toprealman: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
These guys should wake up. Their game is below average.....all of them
Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by jamislaw(m): 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
Should we start frying Beans because if this?

My younger brother is one​ of these boys with ndidi Wilfred.

Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by Raypawer(m): 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Not all Ibo, Imoh Ezekiel is not ibo

Templerun95:
Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by Lanceslot(m): 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
iamdynamite:
Moneybags, today is a special day in my life just added another year, thank the lord almighty for the gift of life. please some likes guys
Happy birthday to Us.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by eyinjuege: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
tossie101:

Even tho his comment was harsh...but he literally said the truth up there. angry.
u dnt know whats going on..Dat girl scartterd okoye's his husband is just protecting and defending her...THIS IS JUST THE HONEST TRUTH NO BEEF HERE.

Wow, you must be part of the Okoye family.

Since its wrong for a man to protect and defend his wife before his family in your book of truths, may your husband never protect and defend you before his own family.
Re: Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel by tossie101(f): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
eyinjuege:

Wow, you must be part of the Okoye family.

Since its wrong for a man to protect and defend his wife before his family in your book of truths, may your husband never protect and defend you before his own family.

Im not from okoyes family but my cousin is VERY close to their family.
Im not saying its wrong for husband to defend the wife... but not when d wife is causing havoc.

Wen i do wrong i wont expect anyone to defend me.
And i can neva cause problem in anyfamily im married into. GOD DETEST IT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amara Kanu: I Wanted Breast Implants, Plastic Surgery But.. / Ini Edo Wows In Raw Gold Drip Dress To A Wedding / 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.