Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Have U Ever Been Pointed A Gun Before,relate Your Experience - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have U Ever Been Pointed A Gun Before,relate Your Experience (914 Views)

Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / Have You Been Pointed A Real Gun Before?? What Came To Your Mind At That Momen? / Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Police After A Gun Battle In Calabar. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Been Pointed A Gun Before,relate Your Experience by TulsaOklahoma: 7:22am On Jun 19, 2017
I haven't,and God willing would never experience that,but some of us here might have,how did u react?,and what practical steps could you advice one to follow to avoid such occurrences and also how to manage the situation.matured advices please.
Re: Have U Ever Been Pointed A Gun Before,relate Your Experience by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 19, 2017
.Ftc lo mo jooo
Re: Have U Ever Been Pointed A Gun Before,relate Your Experience by Princesaha: 7:38am On Jun 19, 2017
Hmmm.... that was in February 2012 to be precise during their useless HIT. The guy actually pulled the trigger but to God be the glory cos their bullets could not penetrate my body. I had to apply Usain Bolt to save my life. Thank God, I am now a changed person.
Re: Have U Ever Been Pointed A Gun Before,relate Your Experience by toxxnoni(m): 7:40am On Jun 19, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

In mama peace voice
Chaii

We might be what you are looking for
Check signature down in green color

We are on promo too
Re: Have U Ever Been Pointed A Gun Before,relate Your Experience by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2017
At a viewing center...

As the small boy pointed the gun, I surrendered my phone, money, slippers, singlet, boxers and everything...

Well, I went home with my diick which still remains my most prized possession!!

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Been Pointed A Gun Before,relate Your Experience by LordCrimson(m): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2017
It's a normal thing in Eleme,Let me replay one, I was returning from Club365 with my homie,So we decided to buy Indomie at Abdullahi's shop,On our way home with our package just after refinery junction, 4 guys just blocked us and demanded for our phones,Just as we were about forming Undertaker and Kane the guy at the front pulled out a shiny clean pistol, Needless to say we handed over all our earthly possessions and including the Indomie

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Been Pointed A Gun Before,relate Your Experience by TPound(m): 2:30am On Jun 20, 2017
LordCrimson:
It's a normal thing in Eleme,Let me replay one, I was returning from Club365 with my homie,So we decided to buy Indomie at Abdullahi's shop,On our way home with our package just after refinery junction, 4 guys just blocked us and demanded for our phones,Just as we were about forming Undertaker and Kane the guy at the front pulled out a shiny clean pistol, Needless to say we handed over all our earthly possessions and including the Indomie

Ha! that indhomie!! that sweet sweet indhomie!!!

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Been Pointed A Gun Before,relate Your Experience by Xxpress(m): 6:19am On Jun 20, 2017
I went to visit a friend staying at Idi iroko border. My friend said we should just stroll to Benin republic, as we were about to pass through the border, that's when one immigration officer came to ask us of passport, as we no get naso my paddy come they talk to the man that why was he not stopping other people crossing the border, as the immigration officer was telling us that we are teaching him his job, pointing his gun and threatening to shoot us, I just told my guy that am not going again, when it's not America that we want to enter.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Been Pointed A Gun Before,relate Your Experience by Yinabim(f): 10:16am On Jun 20, 2017
TPound:

Ha! that indhomie!! that sweet sweet indhomie!!!
so na only the indomie pain u?
Re: Have U Ever Been Pointed A Gun Before,relate Your Experience by olapluto(m): 10:34am On Jun 20, 2017
Highway robbery just outside Abuja christmas period 4 years ago. Thieves in army uniform so my car got trapped too. Couldnt reverse to escape so I just gba kamu. As the thieves approached and it was my turn, I gave him my phone, money and all I had. The thief that came for me seemed scared too. He wanted to collect my wallet but I told him its useless for him as I had no money inside. Then he told me to lie flat on the expressway. This was the scariest part. I just crawled to the road side and laid down face down until I heard people shouting that the robbers had gone.
This was around 1am to 2am. Few kilometers after, we met a police checkpoint. I'm not convinced the police didnt hear the robbery just 3 minutes away.
Re: Have U Ever Been Pointed A Gun Before,relate Your Experience by Celcius: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2017
September 10, 2009. We were playing with my uncle's pump action and revolver while he was out of town as usual. The pump action was not loaded. We never dare that. But for the revolver we could handle that. I know how to play Russian Roulette, so I put the first bullet in the chamber just after the one the hammer would hit when I pull the trigger. I could pull the trigger 4 times and stop. My cousin (21) and brother (22) were not understanding but just excited. I pushed the safety forward to let the cylinder fall to the left I showed them it was left one pull and the gun would fire. I removed the bullet, placed it again and wanted to repeat the trick when I heard my brother playing with the pump action gun. I dropped the revolver to take that one from him, my cousin immediately picked the revolver and was squeezing the trigger recklessly with the gun pointed at me. It took me a while and the Grace of God for my senses to realize something was going on behind my back. I immediately turned and jumped at him. I was frantic. One more and another and I was gone.
I blow blow the guy ehn...
I never for get that incident.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Been Pointed A Gun Before,relate Your Experience by TPound(m): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Yinabim:

so na only the indomie pain u?
in this buharecession, na im pain me pass o

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Been Pointed A Gun Before,relate Your Experience by Jakumo(m): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
My experience staring down the barrel of a policeman's gun occurred many moons ago, beside my car on the street in front of a motel in San Diego, California. I had spent the day scoping out women at the beach that beautiful Summer day, and by the special grace of Papa God, wound up striking up conversation with a tasty bikini-clad beach babe, just as the sun set low in orange hues over the Pacific Ocean where we sat in the sand watching the breakers.

With the good vibe flowing fine, we wound up agreeing to adjourn back into town, for some rounds of special prayers in a motel room, where I had intended to save her sinful soul, in Jeeesus name, and maybe in the process share some of that all-important carnal knowledge, if possible.

We pulled up in my car just outside the motel, and I had just stepped outside the parked car to pull on my jeans over the running shorts I had been wearing from the beach, so as to appear presentable at the motel booking desk, when all of a sudden, TWO police squad cars roared round the corner with all the emergency blue lights flashing, and slammed on their brakes boxing my parked car in place. The doors of the cars flew open and two very hyped-up officers emerged with their guns drawn and pointed straight at my head, while one of them barked the memorable order "Drop those pants NOW, and get your hands up !"

So I dropped my jeans such that they were now wrapped around my ankles as I stood by my car in the street, and raised my hands in compliance, knowing that any attempt to step out of my jeans, or try and fully wear them, could get me lit up good by both officers, whose fingers were ON the trigger by then. All this time the girl just kept her cool and stood still as a statue watching events unfold.

I remained with my hands up, and my trousers on the street around my chicken ankles, for what seemed like an eternity, until FINALLY radio confirmation came in that the cops had the wrong guy, and that my car was NOT the vehicle witnesses had seen just minutes earlier, being used by a couple of hoodlums to flee the scene of a nearby liquor-store robbery that occurred just minutes prior to my arrival in front of the motel. Finally, the officer closest to me lowered his stainless-steel .38 revolver from its aim-point on my center of mass, and told me that I was lucky to be alive, seeing how long I took to get my hands up, and drop the frigging pants.

I thanked the officers and heaved a sigh of relief, now that I was free at last to pursue the evening's agenda in the motel. As we walked from the check-in desk, I asked the girl why she seemed so completely at ease throughout my brush with the law, and her reply was that for all she knew I WAS wanted by the police, so she was maintaining an open mind to see how the encounter would play out. And so began what turned out to be a really fun relationship that lasted a few more summers, though I still retain that timeless wisdom drawn from the occasion, in that IMMEDIATE, instantaneous compliance is the best way to stay alive, when one is facing the wrong end of a gun.

If you enjoyed this true account, I have another memorable true-life encounter to describe, this time about the occasion when I shared some quality time face-down on the floor with other bank customers in a Nigerian bank, to honor and respect the REAL bank managers, all dressed up sharp in bespoke three-piece business suits, when they arrived and drew their automatic weapons to announce the commencement of an executive asset re-allocation exercise that lasted a solid half hour.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested in India with Narcotics and Forged Documents / Ritual Killing - Travel Warning For People To Avoid Ogun State Especially Women / I Have Sex With Dead Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.