Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? (1354 Views)

FAKE Picture Trending On Whatsapp As "Fulani Herdsmen" Attacks On Lagos Ibadan E / #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari / #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by Akpevwe9: 7:55am On Jun 19, 2017
BREAKING:

THE PERTINENT QUESTION, "IS BUHARI DEAD?" WITH THE HASHTAG #IsBuhariDead? NOW TRENDING ON SOCIAL MEDIA DUE TO RECENT HAPPENINGS

Arise News247 reports that Nigerians are tired of been fooled by the cabals, so they are asking "IS BUHARI DEAD?" and now trending the hashtag #IsBuhariDead? because they want to ascertain the true health status of their president.

Arise News247 correspondent alerted our Newsroom on Friday, 16th June, 2017 that there has been constant parade of presidential chopper between Kaduna Airport and Abuja and this has continued till this morning with security always tight during both the arrival and the take off of the helicopter. As at the time of filing in this report, Arise News247 can confirm that the helicopter has arrived Kaduna Airport again.

Following the various suspicions events as well as secrecy surrounding the present health status of Mohammadu Buhari, there has been apprehensions to confirm if the president of the most populous African nation is dead or alive.

Arise News247 recalls that since the last attack and fire incident in London, we have not heard any release that Buhari condemned the attack or even sympathised with them as usual. This is the Buhari that was always part of the first leaders to condemn any attack in other parts of the world, but will always keep mute when it comes to an attack in Nigeria, especially by Fulani Herdsmen.

Also Sahara Reporters recently said that even Aisha, Buhari's wife, could not gain access to her husband when she traveled to London, where the cabals claimed Buhari is receiving medical care. Till now no single statement from the presidency to refute the claim.

The most amazing was the categorical assertions of Joyce who kept boldly declaring that "Buhari is dead" thereby expressing his condolence to Aisha and the entire citizens of Nigeria, and went ahead to tag both Aisha and the presidency in the bold declarations. Yet till now, no single statement whatsoever from either Aisha or the presidency countering the claim. This is unusual of this APC government.

Arise News247 would also like to ask Nigerians when last they heard from their president, not even the usual Photoshop that is the characteristic of this APC regime.

Except the Nigerian cabals are taking the citizens of Nigeria for perpetual fools, the presidency should come up with a categorical and very clear statement about the present status of the President of the most populous country in Africa.

Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by Igboesika: 7:57am On Jun 19, 2017
Can someone die twice ?

If I remember that some people died in the process of celebrating this man's victory after rigging the election.. I wl do nothing but to Smh.

What of that old pensioner that donated her gratuity for Buhari's campaign ?., I hope the mama is seriously balling by now.

Buhari (WAS) true definition of a disaster

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by whitebeard(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2017
abeg pls leave buhari alone let's just continue with our life je je, let the sleeping dog lie

1 Like

Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by TippyTop(m): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2017
Arise News247 correspondent alerted our Newsroom on Friday, 16th June, 2017 that there has been constant parade of presidential chopper between Kaduna Airport and Abuja and this has continued till this morning with security always tight during both the arrival and the take off of the helicopter. As at the time of filing in this report, Arise News247 can confirm that the helicopter has arrived Kaduna Airport again.

Echos of Yar'adua?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2017
I've laid my wreaths on his gravestone since last week.

He was the worst President ever. I won't speak ill of the dead but who will now pay the Apc form loan he took from the bank angry

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2017
Okay,when will the burial take place?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by MediumStout(m): 8:08am On Jun 19, 2017
Why do you need to know if he's dead or alive? He has transferred power to Osinbajo and the government is running smoothly. There is no cause for alarm. Worry about your life and leave our dear president to rest in London
Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by serverconnect(m): 8:09am On Jun 19, 2017
Northerners (Hausa) and their secrecy. Nothing hidden under the sun must be expose one day.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by MediumStout(m): 8:09am On Jun 19, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

He was the worst President ever. I won't speak ill of the dead but who will now pay the Apc form loan he took from the bank angry

Buhari will not die in Jesus name. angry
Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by HiddenShadow: 8:11am On Jun 19, 2017
serverconnect:
Northerners (Hausa) and their secrecy. Nothing hidden under the sun must be expose one day.

I pity Osibanjo

His ordeal is about to start

Once Buhari do not return by October 1st, it will be clear to the Almajiris that their hero is dead which will prompt them to violence once impeachment of Buhari is presented at the National Assembly.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 19, 2017
MediumStout:

Except you are Jesus and he is Lazarus

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by agbangam: 8:11am On Jun 19, 2017
My man PMB is alive and will return to crush those looters and their sympathizers.
Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by agbangam: 8:14am On Jun 19, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

He is not, rather PDP laid a terrible looting foundation and wen d price of oil, our economy crumbled and we shud ask GEJ wat he saved during d time of plenty.
Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by newbornmacho(m): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2017
MediumStout:
Why do you need to know if he's dead or alive? He has transferred power to Osinbajo and the government is running smoothly. There is no cause for alarm. Worry about your life and leave our dear president to rest in London
You can't hide it forever. Is Buhari dead?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by HiddenShadow: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2017
newbornmacho:

You can't hide it forever. Is Buhari dead?

Buhari is dead

That is why Kaduna declaration took place

Once Buhari do not return by October 1st, it will be clear to the Almajiris that their hero is dead which will prompt them to violence once impeachment of Buhari is presented at the National Assembly.

This violence will lead to an interim government headed by a Hausa Fulani after Osibanjo has being forced out of power.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by Prouddevil(m): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2017
;DMy president will not die,and if you wish him well so shall blessing and good health, wealth and long life shall be yours,but if you wish him dead he shall send condolences from London to the families of those wishing him dead in Jesus name.. Children of hate, what if he is your father? angry
Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 19, 2017
agbangam:

He is not, rather PDP laid a terrible looting foundation and wen d price of oil, our economy crumbled and we shud ask GEJ wat he saved during d time of plenty.
I've been independent right from when you were in your diapers so my purchasing power has always been what i use in judging a leader.

Take your sycophancy and run along

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by Akpevwe9: 8:30am On Jun 19, 2017
MediumStout:

It is your type that causes confusion in this country. We do not need a Ghost President in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by Akpevwe9: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2017
MediumStout:

Please leave our Jesus out of this and produce your president if he is still alive undecided

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by Akpevwe9: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2017
agbangam:
My man PMB is alive and will return to crush those looters and their sympathizers.

Let him prove us wrong by coming out, the last time he was out of the country, there where pictures and phone calls, this time around there's nothing.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2017
Yes. He is gone. Gone for good. Never again.

Whatever goes up must come down.. it's a law not a proverb.

No matter how long they keep the secret of his death...we shall soon know the truth if he's indeed dead.

Guys just relax.. we got this one..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by Akpevwe9: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2017
agbangam:

Let not your hatred for GEJ put you down, where is your president is the simple question?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by able20(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2017
MediumStout:
Why should he be laid to rest in London as you said, Buhari must be laid to rest in Nigeria, he was our President.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by GuntersChain(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2017
Time will tell.

Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2017
Buhari the only president who rule from the grave.... the vegetable keep breaking and making records
Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 19, 2017
Don't be surprised if tomorrow you see Evans in court with an array of Senior Advocates of Nigeria and ex judges on his team, arguing that the arrest of the 'successful businessman' was politically motivated, or due to his igbo ethnicity and his Biafra agitation.
In this part of the world, Lawyers will defend Satan at the Supreme Court of God. "My Lord", they will say, "This case lacks merit. Our client did not put Adam and his wife under duress to eat the fruit. He saw them hungry and dying and, as a good Samaritan, he offered them food. Besides, there was no law before our client that declared the tree as 'forbidden'. Why punish an innocent man for being magnanimous, my Lord?". Legal antics !

copied
Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by BanevsJoker(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2017
Igboesika:
Can someone die twice ?

If I remember that some people died in the process of celebrating this man's victory after rigging the election.. I wl do nothing but to Smh.

What of that old pensioner that donated her gratuity for Buhari's campaign ?., I hope the mama is seriously balling by now.

Buhari (WAS) true definition of a disaster
I like your use of past tense in referring to the Ghost Worker. What is dead may never die.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by Kemperor: 11:05am On Jun 19, 2017
Apc Nairaland warriors...
DSS, Army, Police, Navy, Airforce, Immigration, Custom, Civil Service, Mopol etc... We know say una dey Nairaland dey observe...

So make una tell us.... #IsBuhariDead?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? by Iamwrath: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
The ones writing tweets and the ones complaining here are of the same origin

FLATTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Buhari is hale and hearty , i hope you get hypertension from all this searching and propaganda

ediots

(1) (Reply)

I / 6 Highlights Of IBE Kachikwu Allegations / Fake Buhari: Fani Kayode Gives 32 Reasons To Show Buhari Has Been Cloned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.