Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,724 members, 7,865,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Part Of The Bible Give U Inspiration Most. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Part Of The Bible Give U Inspiration Most. (598 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / How Does The Translation Process Impact The Inspiration, Inerrancy Of The Bible? / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Part Of The Bible Give U Inspiration Most. by lordizak(m): 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2010
I am not good at craming chapters, but the part where i get inspiration most is the part that, David said to goliath, u come against me with sword, but i come against u in the name of the lord. And the part that has to do with the saying "the birds of the sky neither sow nor reap but yet they sing happily, how much more me he created in his own image and likeness.
Re: What Part Of The Bible Give U Inspiration Most. by coolegbo(m): 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2011
[i][/i]the story of king uzziah
Re: What Part Of The Bible Give U Inspiration Most. by thehomer: 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2011
Several parts are inspirational.
Check out: Exodus 21, Numbers 31, Psalms 137, Ezekiel 23 and 1 Timothy 2.

(1) (Reply)

Why Not Try Microbilo Forum / God? God? / What Have You To Offer Christ Jesus Who Sacrificed Himself For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.