Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Please Who Can Get A Phone For Me From USA Down To Nigeria - Click Here - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Please Who Can Get A Phone For Me From USA Down To Nigeria - Click Here (807 Views)

Need An E-commerce Website Click Here / Need A Dropshipping Website Click Here / Shipping Items From USA To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Get A Phone For Me From USA Down To Nigeria - Click Here by Onlinephobia(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2017
I need someone to pick a Phone for me in The USA and Send it to me in Nigeria.

What i really need is,

i will use your USA address to order for the phone delivery and you will send it to me in Nigeria.

it will be cheaper placing the order to USA than Nigeria that is why.

i will pay you for the service. just quote me
Re: Please Who Can Get A Phone For Me From USA Down To Nigeria - Click Here by agarawu23(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2017
Onlinephobia:
I need someone to pick a Phone for me in The USA and Send it to me in Nigeria.

What i really need is,

i will use your USA address to order for the phone delivery and you will send it to me in Nigeria.

it will be cheaper placing the order to USA than Nigeria that is why.

i will pay you for the service. just quote me

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/3109#up

Paste ur ad on the link, they are lot of genuine ppl that offer that service
Re: Please Who Can Get A Phone For Me From USA Down To Nigeria - Click Here by Onlinephobia(m): 9:37am On Jun 19, 2017
agarawu23:

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/3109#up

Paste ur ad on the link, they are lot of genuine ppl that offer that service

thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Get A Phone For Me From USA Down To Nigeria - Click Here by Zdoh(m): 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Need - Benue, Abj, Lagos PH Etc / 0.55mm Longspan Aluminium Roofing (mentral Design) & Steptiles Sheet Machine / Baby Car Seat For 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.