Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Another London Attack: Muslims Killed - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Another London Attack: Muslims Killed (1957 Views)

Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) / London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... / Is She Heartless? Muslim Woman Seen Walking Past London Attack's Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by iamozipatrick(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2017
At least one person has been killed and 10 others injured after a vehicle ran over pedestrians close to two mosques in a north London neighbourhood, UK police have said.
The 48-year-old driver of the van has been detained by bystanders and later arrested by police after the incident in Finsbury Park.
The UK’s Counter Terrorism Command is investigating the attack, which occurred just after midnight on Monday.

Witnesses said the van veered off the road into worshippers leaving Ramadan prayers on Seven Sisters Road, running over several people before coming to a halt.
"Police were called just after 0020hrs [23:20 GMT] ... to reports of a vehicle in collision with pedestrians," they said in a statement, calling the incident "major".
Eight of the injured were taken to hospitals and the rest were treated at the scene, police said, adding that the driver of the van had also been taken to hospital. Two of the victims were severely injured, police said.

At the time of the attack, several hundred worshippers were on the streets in the area after attending prayers as part of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.
British Prime Minister Theresa May said the incident was being treated by police as a "potential terrorist attack".

"I will chair an emergency meeting later this morning ... All my thoughts are with the victims, their families and the emergency services on the scene," she said.
The leader of the opposition Labour Party Jeremy Corbyn also tweeted about the crash.
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by iamozipatrick(m): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2017
pictures from scene

Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by thesicilian: 8:59am On Jun 19, 2017
Isn't the driver also a Muslim?
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by iamozipatrick(m): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2017
more pictures

Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by iamozipatrick(m): 9:06am On Jun 19, 2017
more

Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:08am On Jun 19, 2017
London brought it upon themselves, send these people back to their holy land to bomb themselves there.

1 Like

Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by Redoil: 9:09am On Jun 19, 2017
Islam the scourge of mankind
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by ihimiray(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2017
Islam the worse human disaster
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2017
Any country that opens up her borders for muslims will definitely suffer terrorism. Look at what happened to France and now same thing is happening to UK

2 Likes

Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by tosin2013: 10:14am On Jun 19, 2017
thesicilian:
Isn't the driver also a Muslim?

and how did you know this? muslims are attacked and your inherent hatred is to accuse a fellow muslim of perpetrating it abi.

you are a product of western media propanganda.

1 Like

Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by thesicilian: 10:44am On Jun 19, 2017
tosin2013:

and how did you know this? muslims are attacked and your inherent hatred is to accuse a fellow muslim of perpetrating it abi.

No, I am a product of several experiences with Muslims who would do anything to destabilise the peace of wherever land they find themselves, be it Borno, Eastern Nigeria, Europe or America.
Boko Haram and the so called herdsmen that killed thousands of Muslims in the North, where they not Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2017
tosin2013:

Honestly you wonder the akamu in their heads and how much hatred they have for Muslims and Islam.

The christian terrorist that carried out the attack is a 48 yr old man. He was screaming "I'm gonna kill all Muslims".

Nobody has attacked the pepertrator.
Nobody has attacked his faith.
Nobody has condemned the act.
Nobody has said anything about the victims simply cos they are Muslims.

They all did just one thing, ATTACK MUSLIMS AND ISLAM. Imagine the level of hatred in these people yet they scream they are tolerant and they love their neighbours as themselves .

Guess what, this incident happened around past one in the morning and it's yet to hit the front page.

2 Likes

Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2017
thesicilian:

No, I am a product of several experiences with Muslims who would do anything to destabilise the peace of wherever land they find themselves, be it Borno, Eastern Nigeria, Europe or America.
Boko Haram and the so called herdsmen that killed thousands of Muslims in the North, where they not Muslims?

If your comment is true then the whole world should be in chaos by now. Muslims are everywhere in the world, how come issues happen only in selected countries majorly the ones that invade other peoples lands, kill then and make them homeless.

Recently, US air strike attacked Syria airplane which the Syria government uses in fighting terrorist. Why was that plane attacked? Why aren't they attacking that of the terrorist? What's their motive to have done and countinue doing so? Aren't they giving terrorists more power and strength ?
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by econo88(m): 11:07am On Jun 19, 2017
It is not about religion or faith. It's a part of war between the Rothschild and the Templars to design the world...
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by FreshBoiy(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
ollah1:

Honestly you wonder the akamu in their heads and how much hatred they have for Muslims and Islam.

The christian terrorist that carried out the attack is a 48 yr old man. He was screaming "I'm gonna kill all Muslims".

Nobody has attacked the pepertrator.
Nobody has attacked his faith.
Nobody has condemned the act.
Nobody has said anything about the victims simply cos they are Muslims.

They all did just one thing, ATTACK MUSLIMS AND ISLAM. Imagine the level of hatred in these people yet they scream they are tolerant and they love their neighbours as themselves .

Guess what, this incident happened around past one in the morning and it's yet to hit the front page.

There is no confirmation the attacker was a christian. On the contrary most White folks are not religious.

Plus I would like to debunk most of your assertions above;

1.The perpetrator was attacked, subdued, arrested and his actions have been largely condemned
2. His faith has been attacked even though there is no confirmation of his identity or faith yet
3. The act has been condemned by the mainstream media, British MPs and the PM
4. The Victims are currently being attended to at different hospitals.

No one has blamed Muslims and Islam for this attack. Your comment was based on only one comment above
The only thing some people are saying is that this is most likely a "revenge attack" on the Muslim community.
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
FreshBoiy:

There is no confirmation the attacker was a christian. On the contrary most White folks are not religious.

Plus I would like to debunk most of your assertions above;

1.The perpetrator was attacked, subdued, arrested and his actions have been largely condemned
2. His faith has been attacked even though there is no confirmation of his identity or faith yet
3. The act has been condemned by the mainstream media, British MPs and the PM
4. The Victims are currently being attended to at different hospitals.

No one has blamed Muslims and Islam for this attack. Your comment was based on only one comment above
The only thing some people are saying is that this is most likely a "revenge attack" on the Muslim community.

If the attacker wasnt religious then why attack Muslims in their place of worship at 1am with a rented van? You didnt debunk my assertions cos what I said was true and besides i wasn't talking about the general media. I'm talking about NL, I quoted someone who quoted another member.

I'm not sure you checked this thread well, perhaps you did but just decided to conclude that my comment was based on just one person above when it's obvious to the blind that 98% of commenters said it. I will go will the latter cos you didn't do just that but also ignored where i said it's yet to hit the front page despite replying my comment line by line.
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by FreshBoiy(m): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
ollah1:

If the attacker wasnt religious then why attack Muslims in their place of worship at 1am with a rented van? You didnt debunk my assertions cos what I said was true and besides i wasn't talking about the general media. I'm talking about NL, I quoted someone who quoted another member.

I'm not sure you checked this thread well, perhaps you did but just decided to conclude that my comment was based on just one person above when it's obvious to the blind that 98% of commenters said it. I will go will the latter cos you didn't do just that but also ignored where i said it's yet to hit the front page despite replying my comment line by line.

You don't have to be religious to perpetrate a hate crime.

Oh now I understand your points. But tbh how would comments on NL change anything happening in Europe?
Nairaladers have always been biased, tribalistic, sectarian and religious in their comments.

The fact that this post hasn't gotten to the FP has no effect in the grand scheme of things. It just shows that it isn't "traffic pulling" and hence probably why the MODs have ignored it. This forum is a strictly money-making business entity not a media organisation.

Nairalanders are more interested in anything that has EVANS in it.

Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
FreshBoiy:

You don't have to be religious to perpetrate a hate crime.

Oh now I understand your points. But tbh how would comments on NL change anything happening in Europe?
Nairaladers have always been biased, tribalistic, sectarian and religious in their comments.

The fact that this post hasn't gotten to the FP has no effect in the grand scheme of things. It just shows that it isn't "traffic pulling" and hence probably why the MODs have ignored it. This forum is a strictly money-making business entity not a media organisation.

Nairalanders are more interested in anything that has EVANS in it.

Don't label it a hate crime but rather a terrorist attack. You must somewhat religious to have attacked a religious center. Being a lone attacker and as old as he is means he wasn't brainwashed but wanted to kill Muslims. It's not about those who comment on NL, the thread hasn't reached FP but few members that commented showed their true colors. It's would be interesting to read what more people has to say besides isn't the news front page worthy ?

Threads with just one comment has hit the front page and you know too well it's traffic pulling. Haters will rush to comment and show their hatred.

N.B the attacker was screaming "I'm gonna kill all Muslims" while apprehended.
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by thesicilian: 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
ollah1:

If your comment is true then the whole world should be in chaos by now. Muslims are everywhere in the world, how come issues happen only in selected countries majorly the ones that invade other peoples lands, kill then and make them homeless.

Recently, US air strike attacked Syria airplane which the Syria government uses in fighting terrorist. Why was that plane attacked? Why aren't they attacking that of the terrorist? What's their motive to have done and countinue doing so? Aren't they giving terrorists more power and strength ?
The whole world is already in chaos, most people just don't see it yet: Africa is being overtaken by the Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen, America has never been the same since 9/11, the Middle East has always been in turmoil since forever, and now 4 attacks in the space of just 4months in a country that recently welcomed Muslims with open arms ( by electing its first Muslim mayor & openly backing them against their struggle with Donald Trump).
Of course I know the US has its share of blames when it comes to many of these attacks, after all they train many of these dissidents and supply them with weapons in order to further their own selfish interests.
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
thesicilian:

The whole world is already in chaos, most people just don't see it yet: Africa is being overtaken by the Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen, America has never been the same since 9/11, the Middle East has always been in turmoil since forever, and now 4 attacks in the space of just 4months in a country that recently welcomed Muslims with open arms ( by electing its first Muslim mayor & openly backing them against their struggle with Donald Trump).
Of course I know the US has its share of blames when it comes to many of these attacks, after all they train many of these dissidents and supply them with weapons in order to further their own selfish interests.

There are over 50 countries in Africa but you concluded it's overtaken by Boko Haram nd Fulani herdsmen. You should read on "the actual truth about 9/11". The problems in ME was never like this. Europe had its own fair share of problems but NATO only made ME more hostile by their invasions. The invasions led to many problems we encounter these days. Before Saddam Hussein and Muhamur Gaddafis fell, what terrorist attack happened ?

The present mayor is the third mayor of London. I don't understand by recently accepting Muslims. Haven't Muslims be living in UK since time immorial? You based your comment on a warped thought, why didn't talking about the upcoming elections instead of Mayor of London? I believe you wouldn't have said this if he wasn't a Muslim, the upcoming elections is one of the most important election in UK cos of Brexit.

Read more on 7 countries in 5 years

1 Like

Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by FreshBoiy(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
ollah1:

Don't label it a hate crime but rather a terrorist attack. You must somewhat religious to have attacked a religious center. Being a lone attacker and as old as he is means he wasn't brainwashed but wanted to kill Muslims . It's not about those who comment on NL, the thread hasn't reached FP but few members that commented showed their true colors. It's would be interesting to read what more people has to say besides isn't the news front page worthy ?

Threads with just one comment has hit the front page and you know too well it's traffic pulling. Haters will rush to comment and show their hatred.

N.B the attacker was screaming "I'm gonna kill all Muslims" while apprehended.

The UK govt and Met police have labelled it a "Terrorist attack" after some folks became outraged when they initially said they were treating it as a "Potential Terrorist Incident". Tbh with you I wouldn't regard this as a Terrorist incident if he carried out the act alone and deliberately without external influence.

There is a Thin line between hate crimes and Terrorism. Most people get lost in the sauce with the tags rather than the actual reality that both cases are extreme and shouldn't be condoned.

A hate crime is a direct attack on a group of people based on their race, religion, sexual orientation and other key factors that can be used to identify a particular group. In most cases, hate crimes don't pose any imminent threat when the attacker is killed or arrested.

On the other hand Terrorism is when someone has been radicalized by Islamic extremists to take the lives of several people. The attack is usually indiscriminate and they would kill and attack any and everyone in their path.

Taking down the attacker doesn't mean the threat has been neutralized, as in most cases they require help from other extremists to coordinate their attacks which is why it is taken more seriously than hate crimes.

From your point @Bold you have already supported my points. Terrorists are brainwashed by extremist doctrines, while people who engage in hate crimes do it deliberately and with intent as a result of deep hatred. Why wasn't Hitler branded as a terrorist? rather his extremist views were antisemitism.

This is the reason why there are so many terminologies like Xenophobia, Antisemitism, Far-right etc. They are all terrible acts but definitely not acts of terrorism.

The few people that have commented have made religious and biased comments, what would be exciting to read from having more people make same one-way comments?

Well its up to the MOD's to decide. But like I earlier said this is a profit making business and not a media organisation, so don't expect the MOD's to push every sensitive issue to the FP. They are actually under no obligation to do so.

I still stand on my initial point, you don't have to be religious to discriminate or hate another religion. There have been three major attacks prior to this which were carried out by British born Islamic extremists. This is most likely a "revenge attack" on innocent Muslims.

Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
FreshBoiy:

The UK govt and Met police have labelled it a "Terrorist attack" after some folks became outraged when they initially said they were treating it as a "Potential Terrorist Incident". Tbh with you I wouldn't regard this as a Terrorist incident if he carried out the act alone and deliberately without external influence.

There is a Thin line between hate crimes and Terrorism. Most people get lost in the sauce with the tags rather than the actual reality that both cases are extreme and shouldn't be condoned.

A hate crime is a direct attack on a group of people based on their race, religion, sexual orientation and other key factors that can be used to identify a particular group. In most cases, hate crimes don't pose any imminent threat when the attacker is killed or arrested.

On the other hand Terrorism is when someone has been radicalized by Islamic extremists to take the lives of several people. The attack is usually indiscriminate and they would kill and attack any and everyone in their path.

Taking down the attacker doesn't mean the threat has been neutralized, as in most cases they require help from other extremists to coordinate their attacks which is why it is taken more seriously than hate crimes.

From your point @Bold you have already supported my points. Terrorists are brainwashed by extremist doctrines, while people who engage in hate crimes do it deliberately and with intent as a result of deep hatred. Why wasn't Hitler referred to as a terrorist? rather his extremist views were antisemitism.

This is the reason why there are so many terminologies like Xenophobia, Antisemitism, Far-right etc. They are all terrible acts but definitely not acts of terrorism.

The few people that have commented have made religious and biased comments, what would be exciting to read from having more people make same one-way comments?

Well its up to the MOD's to decide. But like I earlier said this is a profit making business and not a media organisation, so don't expect the MOD's to push every sensitive issue to the FP. They are actually under no obligation to do so.

I still stand on my initial point, you don't have to be religious to discriminate or hate another religion. There have been three major attacks prior to this which were carried out by British born Islamic extremist. This is most likely a "revenge attack" on innocent Muslims.

I stopped reading when i reached the bolded. In other words, Islam breeds terrorism. When a Muslim attacker carries out an attack then it's a terrorist attack but its not of it happens the other way round. Wow!! Bravo!! No wonder you've been downplaying it since A.M
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by thesicilian: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
ollah1:

There are over 50 countries in Africa but you concluded it's overtaken by Boko Haram nd Fulani herdsmen. You should read on "the actual truth about 9/11". The problems in ME was never like this. Europe had its own fair share of problems but NATO only made ME more hostile by their invasions. The invasions led to many problems we encounter these days. Before Saddam Hussein and Muhamur Gaddafis fell, what terrorist attack happened ?

The present mayor is the third mayor of London. I don't understand by recently accepting Muslims. Haven't Muslims be living in UK since time immorial? You based your comment on a warped thought, why didn't talking about the upcoming elections instead of Mayor of London? I believe you wouldn't have said this if he wasn't a Muslim, the upcoming elections is one of the most important election in UK cos of Brexit.

Read more on 7 countries in 5 years
Herdsmen have been living in Nigeria since Nigeria itself came into being, but why is it now that their activities are beginning to border on the terroristic? I believe you know the answer and same applies to the UK. One may decide to feign ignorance as to the true nature of these attacks all over the world, but no one can deny the fact that the only countries enjoying relative peace today are the ones in which religious Islamic extremism has not been allowed to get a foothold.
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by FreshBoiy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
ollah1:

I stopped reading when i reached the bolded. In other words, Islam breeds terrorism. When a Muslim attacker carries out an attack then it's a terrorist attack but its not of it happens the other way round. Wow!! Bravo!! No wonder you've been downplaying it since A.M

Deny it all you care it doesn't change the cards on the table and the facts. All the unrest happening in most parts of the world are as a result of what? undecided

You like many others tend to form a shield and live in denial rather than addressing the main issue that there are Islamic extremists who feel they are on a holy war.

You and many other Muslims who have made comments on BBC have been quite biased. You all think that this world only has two religions? So in your mind if he isn't Muslim, he most definitely is a Christian? How Myopic is that?

In the US there are people who preach this extreme ideologies and have not been arrested because merely preaching it isn't enough to make an arrest, except there is substantial intelligence that there is an imminent attack.

There is a fundamental issue to be tackled here which is some people who "claim" to be Muslims listen to some doctrines, quote parts of the Quran to support their ideology and then go on to carry out barbaric acts.

How many other extremists can you boldly say quoted some part of their religious books and then went on to carry out killings?

Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
FreshBoiy:

Deny it all you care it doesn't change the cards on the table and the facts. All the unrest happening in most parts of the world are as a result of what? undecided

You like many others tend to form a shield and live in denial rather than addressing the main issue that there are Islamic extremists who feel they are on a holy war.

You and many other Muslims who have made comments on BBC have been quite biased. You all think that this world only has two religions? So in your mind if he isn't Muslim, he most definitely is a Christian? How Myopic is that?

In the US there are people who preach this extreme ideologies and have not been arrested because merely preaching it isn't enough to make an arrest, except there is substantial intelligence that there is an imminent attack.

There is a fundamental issue to be tackled here which is some people who "claim" to be Muslims listen to some doctrines, quote parts of the Quran to support their ideology and then go on to carry out barbaric acts. How many other extremists can you boldly say quoted some part of their religious books or carry out killings?

You said I'm based when indeed you are the biased person here. When previous terrorist attacks happened, what do you say about that? It's the Muslims and Islam, a fresh one happened today and Muslims were killed in their place of worship and it's also the Muslims. The problem is the Muslims and other are saints. I'm well vast enough to not just making conclusions that it's a tso way religion thing, I've read about the incident and the pepertrator is Christian

I marvel at your warped way of thinking, what gave rose to this attacks? Have you labelled Tony Blair and George Bush terrosit after saying God has directed them to invade Iraq and Libya?

Alexander Bissonntte attacked Muslims in an Ottawa Mosque earlier this year, he screamed Allah Akbar during the attack. He is a Christian terrorist but proceeded to imporsonate as a Muslim while chanting those words.

What made the recent London bridge a terrorist attack while this isn't one according to you?
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
thesicilian:

Herdsmen have been living in Nigeria since Nigeria itself came into being, but why is it now that their activities are beginning to border on the terroristic? I believe you know the answer and same applies to the UK. One may decide to feign ignorance as to the true nature of these attacks all over the world, but no one can deny the fact that the only countries enjoying relative peace today are the ones in which religious Islamic extremism has not been allowed to get a foothold.

Herdmen have been waging their war since time immorial. Three things that skyrocketed this time is

1: The president
2: The media
3: The people

If we are truthful to ourselves then we know this is true. On the front page, it's said that Fulani Herdmen were attacked and over 120 houses were burnt. How is that possible? Most people doubt news but if it was the other way round, the thread would have been bloody and of course they will believe it hook, line and sinker.
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by FreshBoiy(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
ollah1:

You said I'm based when indeed you are the biased person here. When previous terrorist attacks happened, what do you say about that? It's the Muslims and Islam, a fresh one happened today and Muslims were killed in their place of worship and it's also the Muslims. The problem is the Muslims and other are saints. I'm well vast enough to not just making conclusions that it's a tso way religion thing, I've read about the incident and the pepertrator is Christian

I marvel at your warped way of thinking, what gave rose to this attacks? Have you labelled Tony Blair and George Bush terrosit after saying God has directed them to invade Iraq and Libya?

Alexander Bissonntte attacked Muslims in an Ottawa Mosque earlier this year, he screamed Allah Akbar during the attack. He is a Christian terrorist but proceeded to imporsonate as a Muslim while chanting those words.

What made the recent London bridge a terrorist attack while this isn't one according to you?

You have a preconceived notion that this is a Christian vs Muslim argument when it actually isn't. People have died in the most terrible and agonizing way but you like many others are only interested in name tags. I have not in anyway blamed Muslims for this attack. Those who have died as a result of the attack are innocent and don't deserve this heinous act.

You read about the incident and know he is a Christian? When his identity hasn't been officially announced by the Met police? You must be working as part of the British intelligence to have access to this information. How biased can you be? undecided

And wasn't Alexander Bissonntte labelled a terrorist after the attack or what exactly is your point?

Have you at any point condemned the other attacks in the UK? No because you feel those attacks were justified because of Foreign policies to invade certain Islamic countries to bring about peace in a state of unrest. I agree that it has not largely worked and most likely has been politically motivated to further destabilize this nations. These policies have also been criticized by many British MPs

Two of the recent London bridge attackers were already known to intelligence agencies for their extremist views and one of them had been stopped from entering into France after they found out he had been to Syria in the past.

I understand that the fact that I used the term "Islamic Extremists" like MSM makes it look like the problem is with Islam. No its not, but when investigations are carried out, investigators try to understand and reconstruct what led to the crime and in most cases there has been some extremist influence.

Don't lose sight of the fundamental issues, there is a constant fight against Hate crimes, Xenophobia, Racism, Antisemitism, Terrorism and no one should condone or justify these acts.

Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
FreshBoiy:

You have a preconceived notion that this is a Christian vs Muslim argument when it actually isn't. People have died in the most terrible and agonizing way but you like many others are only interested in name tags. I have not in anyway blamed Muslims for this attack. Those who have died as a result of the attack are innocent and don't deserve this heinous act.

You read about the incident and know he is a Christian? When his identity hasn't been officially announced by the Met police? You must be working as part of the British intelligence to have access to this information. How biased can you be? undecided

And wasn't Alexander Bissonntte labelled a terrorist after the attack or what exactly is your point?

Have you at any point condemned the other attacks in the UK? No because you feel those attacks were justified because of Foreign policies to invade certain Islamic countries to bring about peace in a state of unrest. I agree that it has not largely worked and most likely has been politically motivated to further destabilize this nations. These policies have also been criticized by many British MPs

Two of the recent London bridge attackers were already known to intelligence agencies for their extremist views and one of them had been stopped from entering into France after they found out he had been to Syria in the past.

I understand that the fact that I used the term "Islamic Extremists" like MSM makes it look like the problem is with Islam. No its not, but when investigations are carried out, investigators try to understand and reconstruct what led to the crime and in most cases there has been some extremist influence.

Don't lose sight of the fundamental issues, there is a constant fight against Hate crimes, Xenophobia, Racism, Antisemitism, Terrorism and no one should condone or justify these acts.

I'm not taking it aa a chrisitan vs Muslim thing. I'm only stating the obvious . The telegraph already confirmed his name hours ago as Osborne and he is Christian with 4 children.

Alexander Bissonntte wasn't labeled at a terrorist but an attacker even thos it was obvious it was a terrosit attack. This attack was gonna go the same route.
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by FreshBoiy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
ollah1:

I'm not taking it aa a chrisitan vs Muslim thing. I'm only stating the obvious . The telegraph already confirmed his name hours ago as Osborne and he is Christian with 4 children.

Alexander Bissonntte wasn't labeled at a terrorist but an attacker even thos it was obvious it was a terrosit attack. This attack was gonna go the same route.

I honestly don't even get the objective of this back and forth. You have not once condemned these acts, the only thing you've been particularly interested in is the fact that this is labelled a terrorist incident and that he is a Christian.

Show me the link to where you read that he is a Christian and carried out these acts as a result of his religious views.

People like you are go around inciting hate rather than criticizing the very fundamental thing which is that there is no justification to take a life. You are simply on a mission to prove that if he is not a Muslim then is is definitely a Christian terrorist. The way you think is really toxic tbh.

Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 20, 2017
FreshBoiy:

I honestly don't even get the objective of this back and forth. You have not once condemned these acts, the only thing you've been particularly interested in is the fact that this is labelled a terrorist incident and that he is a Christian.

Show me the link to where you read that he is a Christian and carried out these acts as a result of his religious views.

People like you are go around inciting hate rather than criticizing the very fundamental thing which is that there is no justification to take a life. You are simply on a mission to prove that if he is not a Muslim then is is definitely a Christian terrorist. The way you think is really toxic tbh.

I'm not interested in anything, I'm only stating facts. When the attack happenend, it was labelled a "potential terrorist attack" simply cos he is white. If he is arab, it would have been a straight "terrorist attack" .

The news is all over the internet, you know where to find what you need. If my way of thinking is toxic then how's yours? The attack was labelled a terrorist attack but you said it's not in your opinion.

If i have got my own opinion about something then it becomes toxic even when they are usually facts. Why is attack from arab always labelled a terrorist attack while others arent?

The Bissonntte issue wasn't labelled a hate crime. If a Muslim attacks a church then it becomes a terrorist attack. Yet I'm the one with toxis thinking. Look in the mirror my friend
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by FreshBoiy(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2017
ollah1:

I'm not interested in anything, I'm only stating facts. When the attack happenend, it was labelled a "potential terrorist attack" simply cos he is white. If he is arab, it would have been a straight "terrorist attack" .

The news is all over the internet, you know where to find what you need. If my way of thinking is toxic then how's yours? The attack was labelled a terrorist attack but you said it's not in your opinion.

If i have got my own opinion about something then it becomes toxic even when they are usually facts. Why is attack from arab always labelled a terrorist attack while others arent?

The Bissonntte issue wasn't labelled a hate crime. If a Muslim attacks a church then it becomes a terrorist attack. Yet I'm the one with toxis thinking. Look in the mirror my friend

All you've successfully done is type same rhetorics all in the name of stating facts. Not once have you condemned any of the killings. What seems to be more important to you is the name tag.

1. Osborne has been called a terrorist by the authorities
2. Alex was also called a terrorist by the authorities

I repeat the same question you've been ignoring ever since. Where did you read in the Telegraph that Osborne is a Christian and he perpetrated such despicable act based on his religious beliefs?

Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
I know who you are.
FreshBoiy:

All you've successfully done is type same rhetorics all in the name of stating facts. Not once have you condemned any of the killings. What seems to be more important to you is the name tag.

1. Osborne has been called a terrorist by the authorities
2. Alex was also called a terrorist by the authorities

I repeat the same question you've been ignoring ever since. Where did you read in the Telegraph that Osborne is a Christian and he perpetrated such despicable act based on his religious beliefs?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Berlusconi Jailed For Four Years / How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery / Russia's Deadly Weapons That NATO And America Are Afraid Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.