Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins (43757 Views)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited / MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 25: Names Of Successful Candidates Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by emerituzprof(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
The portal never open
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by Spexo001(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
Another indoor appointment scheme....
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by Ejirochocho(m): 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
shocked
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by webbro007(m): 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
VcStunner:
All the Vikings frat boys won't see this thread o to go and apply. Na to dey utter premeditated gibberish and smoking weed. Go and join the real sailors now, swim sef u no sabi, common logitude and lattitude sef na WAEC and u still dey cap thrash.

Yeye shildren
are u alright at all, what's bringing Vikings here,I pity u,nor let Odin loves u,for he who odin loves die young,fewrata fewrata.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
okay.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
ahahahahah no wonder u are all dummies like ur dilector..indomie generation..u are eligible to be stupiddddd,daftttt,moroniccc ..also eligible to be smart ,educate yourself with the use of internet..but chose to go with ignorance,embarrass your already disgraced kindreds..globally known for despicable nefarious activities..before dusk today now we will still read a barbaric news from them,as the sun rise in the east so is crime..Nigeria is a ZOO ..cool ..but what then can we call Biafra?..that even the youngest living thing there knows nothing other than detestable crimes that even sways the devil himselfi'm not gonna ask you to say something intelligent because its like asking a one chance thief for change.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Cladez:
Am eligible but guess what!!! I WON'T JOIN THE ZOO NAVY.Ftc by the way.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by datigbogirl: 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
processrxtn:
The guy Above me na die ooo. You try she

Best of luck to the applicant. Waiting for DSS list this week

Onward forever

do you mean dssc recruitment list?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by mikkypel(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
WASMOG:
I APPLIED LAST YEAR AND MADE IT WITHOUT KNOWING ANYBODY U TOO CAN MAKE IT NEVER GIVE UP TRUST GOD

GOD BLESS NN

ONWARD TOGETHER

What's the aptitude test like... Is it only mathematics? How is the training like after selection? Hope they won't break all the bones in the body? Must you be able to swim before joining or they would teach you how there? People in the health line, do they go to war?

Please answer all.... Espiri de corps
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by Freshsnoow1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
WASMOG:
I APPLIED LAST YEAR AND MADE IT WITHOUT KNOWING ANYBODY U TOO CAN MAKE IT NEVER GIVE UP TRUST GOD

GOD BLESS NN

ONWARD TOGETHER

Please help me.. Because I need to join... Tell me what and what to do so I won't be screened out
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by Cladez(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ahahahahah no wonder u are all dummies like ur dilector..indomie generation..u are eligible to be stupiddddd,daftttt,moroniccc ..also eligible to be smart ,educate yourself with the use of internet..but chose to go with ignorance,embarrass your already disgraced kindreds..globally known for despicable nefarious activities..before dusk today now we will still read a barbaric news from them,as the sun rise in the east so is crime..Nigeria is a ZOO ..cool ..but what then can we call Biafra?..that even the youngest living thing there knows nothing other than detestable crimes that even sways the devil himselfi'm not gonna ask you to say something intelligent because its like asking a one chance thief for change.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
What an eyesore.Please next time someone from your stupidty infested region wants to quote me he/she should be intelligent.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by Gabriel6(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
statrboiTolu:
oshey sailors!! If u knw wt i mean...
beast u
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by slaz(m): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
please I want o apply but I have Bsc can i
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by WASMOG(m): 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Freshsnoow1:

Please help me.. Because I need to join... Tell me what and what to do so I won't be screened out
make sure u study ur current affairs very well be medically fitof u have any recent operation done on u dont even bother ur self and make sure ur document are not contradicting each other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by Trendirabingi: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
webbro007:

are u alright at all, what's bringing Vikings here,I pity u,nor let Odin loves u,for he who odin loves die young,fewrata fewrata.
u are a fool, blieve me... I only feel sorry 4 ur parents.. N children uv never tot of having... Foolish little child of decadence.. U no dey pity urself n d environment u find urself, u still dey shout imaginary odin wey dem feed u.. Wen all ur major problems are staring u on ur face... I so pity dis young lads who use their ignorant heads to commit demselves to a darkness they know notting about... Even d activities of ur odins past wld neva stop to haunt u d followers...physical, spiritual.. N u leave ur very much more distracted life in a country where every of ur complete focus wld be needed, to bring more distracting odin 2 urself... Imagine urself @ 70...lets see if odin will still sound good in ur mouth... Obnoxious youth..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
mikkypel:

What's the aptitude test like... Is it only mathematics? How is the training like after selection? Hope they won't break all the bones in the body? Must you be able to swim before joining or they would teach you how there? People in the health line, do they go to war?

The test is extremely simple, just be good at current affairs, after you pass the next stage na real training, U go run, u go do press up with two hands, one hand & even fingers.

The most annoying part is you have to share Bathroom with grown ass men at thesame time when bathing unless you form trouble maker.

After you pass the training stage you will move to another camp where they will teach you how to swim, that part is fun i guess

P.S You will be divide by state, DONT ALLOW THOSE CHEATING ATTACHES TO JOIN UR STATE QUE, if you do thinking ur helping JUST BE READY 4 SOME OF YOU TO BE DROPPED IN ORDER FOR THEM TO BE SLOT IN

i don warn you,

also they don't give much food, get ur money for food.

& no, am not in d navy, my bro told me all these incase i wanna join

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by mikepal: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Does it mean that someone with B.sc and above 26yrs of age is not eligible?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Cladez:
What an eyesore.Please next time someone from your stupidty infested region wants to quote me he/she should be intelligent.
go and grow up.. Foolllish child of bad parenting.. Conceived under curse.. If not why would you call a nation u are using the currency, pledging to all under its laws a zoo? Your rants online called nairaland.com is subjected to the zoo laws yet u don't refrain from it.. U are just a daft thing with no ounce of sense. If u hate something hate it in totality just as I can shittt on u and ur bestials parentsss that gave birth to an idiott like you even if we know it was from inbreeding.

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by WASMOG(m): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
mikkypel:

maths, eng, and current affairs as per the training just zero ur mind if woman can do it then u TOO can

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by bholuwatifhe(m): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
[/quote][quote author=statrboiTolu post=57656521]oshey sailors!! If u knw wt i mean...
cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by Cladez(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
go and grow up.. Foolllish child of bad parenting.. Conceived under curse.. If not why would you call a nation u are using the currency, pledging to all under its laws a zoo? Your rants online called nairaland.com is subjected to the zoo laws yet u don't refrain from it.. U are just a daft thing with no ounce of sense. If u hate something hate it in totality just as I can shittt on u and ur bestials parentsss that gave birth to an idiott like you even if we know it was from inbreeding.
All this epistle just for me keep showing me why you are an alamajiri.Don't forget to kiss the truth that this country is a zoo.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by franugo(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
Cladez:
Move aside dude you made me believe common sense is limited.You could have simply ignored.Btw go fvck yourself

u shoulda taken ur own advice n not commented on the thread since it's only for 'zoogerians'
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by franugo(m): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
webbro007:

fool!!
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Cladez:
All this epistle just for me keep showing me why you are an alamajiri.Don't forget to kiss the truth that this country is a zoo.

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by Jaqenhghar: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
VcStunner:
All the Vikings frat boys won't see this thread o to go and apply. Na to dey utter premeditated gibberish and smoking weed. Go and join the real sailors now, swim sef u no sabi, common logitude and lattitude sef na WAEC and u still dey cap thrash.

Yeye shildren

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by Sisqoman(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pls nairalander i got small tatto on my arm, can i apply?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by matinos28(m): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
use acid and wash it out, then u can apply. I t works all the time, thank me later.
Sisqoman:
Pls nairalander i got small tatto on my arm, can i apply?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
statrboiTolu:
oshey sailors!! If u knw wt i mean...
undecided
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by idu1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
Jiang:

P.S You will be divide by state, DONT ALLOW THOSE CHEATING ATTACHES TO JOIN UR STATE QUE, if you do thinking ur helping JUST BE READY 4 SOME OF YOU TO BE DROPPED IN ORDER FOR THEM TO BE SLOT IN

Explain this part well.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by salesforce: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Good
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by Malcolmsweet: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
mikkypel:

please I'm also interested in the answers to these questions..
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by tolexy123: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Cladez:
Move aside dude you made me believe common sense is limited.You could have simply ignored.Btw go fvck yourself
e don pepper am cheesy
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins by veraiyke(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
processrxtn:
The guy Above me na die ooo. You try she

Best of luck to the applicant. Waiting for DSS list this week

Onward forever
This week like seriously!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites / Why Is Life So Unfair? / Nestle Nigeria Plc Needs Field Sales Managers Across Nigeria -oct. 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.