Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Saudi Girl Sentenced By A Judge To 90-lash Flogging. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Saudi Girl Sentenced By A Judge To 90-lash Flogging. (787 Views)

Saudi Shia Cleric, Ayatollah Nimr Al-nimr, 'sentenced To Death' / O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us / Dont Be Too Fast To Judge Non-hijabis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Girl Sentenced By A Judge To 90-lash Flogging. by ssumpta(f): 1:55am On Jan 25, 2010
Just watchin dis on CNN.
The girl was sentenced to a 90-lash flogging and two months in prison, for allegedly assaulting a teacher.
Amnesty international  is canvassing for her rights as she is only 13 yrs old.
Islam. lipsrsealed
Re: Saudi Girl Sentenced By A Judge To 90-lash Flogging. by AKO1(m): 7:48am On Jan 25, 2010
Internet source?
Re: Saudi Girl Sentenced By A Judge To 90-lash Flogging. by ttruth(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2010
@post :

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is Sharia law for you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

So I am surprise the Northern states in Nigeria are just copying their Arabian masters blindly.

Arab imperialism no good O grin grin grin
Re: Saudi Girl Sentenced By A Judge To 90-lash Flogging. by AbuZola3(m): 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2010
'Allah mocks at them and gives them increase in their wrong doing to wander blindly' Quran 2:15
Re: Saudi Girl Sentenced By A Judge To 90-lash Flogging. by ttruth(m): 12:08am On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

'Allah mocks at them and gives them increase in their wrong doing to wander blindly' Quran 2:15

Quoting Quran (satanic verses) as if you know anything about the Quran.

Is that how your allah (Saudi Arabian Black stone) have been mocking at you and giving Abuzola increase in his wrong doing to wonder blindly like a blind Al- Majiris beggar ?  grin
Re: Saudi Girl Sentenced By A Judge To 90-lash Flogging. by AbuZola3(m): 10:34am On Feb 11, 2010
That verse is referring to hypocrite like u
Re: Saudi Girl Sentenced By A Judge To 90-lash Flogging. by ttruth(m): 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

That verse is referring to hypocrite like u

You are the greatest hypocrite to ever live on the surface of the earth wink
Re: Saudi Girl Sentenced By A Judge To 90-lash Flogging. by GODSON2009(m): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2010
@poster
it is part and percel of their religion and written in the quran that women must be beaten

Qur'an (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."
Re: Saudi Girl Sentenced By A Judge To 90-lash Flogging. by AbuZola3(m): 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2010
@t truth- hehehe. He pain u
Re: Saudi Girl Sentenced By A Judge To 90-lash Flogging. by ttruth(m): 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

@t truth- hehehe. He pain u

If I catch you. You will get a good punch from me angry
Re: Saudi Girl Sentenced By A Judge To 90-lash Flogging. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2010
t.truth:

If I catch you. You will get a good punch from me  angry
No need to exert ur energy on a lu.natic
Re: Saudi Girl Sentenced By A Judge To 90-lash Flogging. by ttruth(m): 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2010
toba:

No need to exert your energy on a lu.natic

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Obama TV Ad Aims To Calm Prophet Protests / What Muslim Women Really Want In The Bedroom / "I Found Peace In A Religion Where Many Only See Hate"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.