Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Lol - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lol (649 Views)

How I Became A Chattered Accountant After Failing Exams Five Time / Should I Travel Out Of Nigeria To USA Or Stay In Lagos To Start My Music Career? / NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2017
Re: Lol by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 19, 2017
Start by organizing free shows, attend parties and perform for free. Initially it may be tough but sooner than later you'll be noticed and that will be the beginning of ur success story. God bless
Re: Lol by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
lofty900:
Start by organizing free shows, attend parties and perform for free. Initially it may be tough but sooner than later you'll be noticed and that will be the beginning of ur success story. God bless
Oh, thank for the advice, I'll try that.
Re: Lol by ziziangel(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Always stroll to studios around your hood! You could learn a whole lot from the mistakes and success of artistes you find there. Going there could also aid to boost your confidence, style of music and voice grooming too. Wish you the best in your career
Re: Lol by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
ziziangel:
Always stroll to studios around your hood! You could learn a whole lot from the mistakes and success of artistes you find there. Going there could also aid to boost your confidence, style of music and voice grooming too. Wish you the best in your career
Thanks Bro

(1) (Reply)

2 Nos Of Miniflats In Gbagada / Anatomy Project Topics And Materials / Own Your Website Now At An Affordable Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.