Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Lai Mohammed Lacks The Fear Of God, He May Not Make Heaven - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Lacks The Fear Of God, He May Not Make Heaven - FFK (572 Views)

Biafra:why Trump Lacks The Legitimacy to impose Biafra on NIG. / 2019: INEC Lacks The Capacity To Conduct Credibile Polls - Governor Wike / EFCC Lacks The Powers To Prosecute Any Serving Judge - Appeal Court Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Lacks The Fear Of God, He May Not Make Heaven - FFK by alcmene: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Editor's note: The former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has condemned the recent interview granted on Channels Television by the information and culture minister Lai Mohammed. Fani-Kayode in this piece also condemned the continued detention of the former national security adviser Sambo Dasuki and the leaders of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria Ibrahim El-Zakzaky.

I watched the Minister Information and Culture Lai (aka Lie) Mohammed's 'Politics Today' interview with Seun Okinbaloye of Channels Television a few days ago and I felt sorry for Nigeria. I couldn't help wondering why Channels Television keeps offering its respected platform to this shameless old fool to beam, broadcast and perpetuate unadulterated falsehood to the Nigerian people and to tell specious lies.

The whole thing is simply incredulous. During the course of that interview he told one big lie after the other with such ease and without batting an eyelid. I really do wonder how this man sleeps at night. I guess such things come naturally to him.

Read more: https://www.naij.com/1110705-opinion-the-specious-lies-a-gangster-minister-by-femi-fani-kayode.html
Re: Lai Mohammed Lacks The Fear Of God, He May Not Make Heaven - FFK by alcmene: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
G
Re: Lai Mohammed Lacks The Fear Of God, He May Not Make Heaven - FFK by Beverages: 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
@ Op, your signature is uncalled for....
Re: Lai Mohammed Lacks The Fear Of God, He May Not Make Heaven - FFK by alcmene: 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Beverages:
@ Op, your signature is uncalled for....

Is he above death Or is his life more precious than those he has wasted
Re: Lai Mohammed Lacks The Fear Of God, He May Not Make Heaven - FFK by johnbuck81(m): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
FFK...always on point.
Re: Lai Mohammed Lacks The Fear Of God, He May Not Make Heaven - FFK by slivertongue: 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
" this shameless old fool"
harsh
Re: Lai Mohammed Lacks The Fear Of God, He May Not Make Heaven - FFK by mohaMADbuari: 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lai Mohammed is a bastardd old liar.
Re: Lai Mohammed Lacks The Fear Of God, He May Not Make Heaven - FFK by Samunique(m): 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
grin grin grin

Lai is a terrible Liar undecided
Re: Lai Mohammed Lacks The Fear Of God, He May Not Make Heaven - FFK by alcmene: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Samunique:
grin grin grin
Lai is a terrible Liar undecided

He's not making heaven

Re: Lai Mohammed Lacks The Fear Of God, He May Not Make Heaven - FFK by alcmene: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
mohaMADbuari:
Lai Mohammed is a bastardd old liar.

I wonder how his children cope with such a horrible liar

(1) (Reply)

Special Adviser To Buhari On Public Prosecution Rain Abuses On A Facebook Troll! / Fashola Vs NASS: Why We Rejected N20bn Contingency Fund – Reps / Breaking: Ambode Suspends Baale Of Shangisha – Magodo For Faking His Own Kidnap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.