Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze (79020 Views)

EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos / Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by WotzupNG: 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVhOlSWlDjd/

Daddy Freeze has taken to Instagram to post pictures of the kind of car that the wife of billionaire kidnapper Evans use to drive. He claims a friend of his who lives 2 houses away from Evans gave him the information. Recall that Evan’s wife shared a picture of her and her children shedding tears while begging for the authorities to spare her husband’s life. In the report, she claimed she didn’t know he was rich and that N 200, 000 is the only amount the billionaire has ever given her. See Daddy Freeze’s Instagram post below.

Going live in 15 minutes! Breaking!!

I just found out today, from a friend of mine who lives 2 houses away from Evans, that Evans kids allegedly go to the same school as my kids?

Can you imagine?

According to my friend, the latest 2016/2017 Lexus, like the one pictured above, is what he had allegedly seen the wife drive several times.

He said that his own wife used to wonder how a woman who couldn’t speak english could drive such an expensive car. He assumed that he was a successful igbo trader.

Join me for a live Instagram video in15 minutes as we discuss this.

http://wotzup.ng/see-the-type-lexus-suv-kidnapper-evans-wife-drives-according-to-daddy-freeze/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by Evablizin(f): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ok,what will i do with the SUV daddy freezer

14 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by sukkot: 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
grin evans the bulldog

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by brainpulse: 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
shocked And she said she doesn't know her husband is rich and she collects just little money for feeding.
Women will carry gold for lying in Olympics.

219 Likes 12 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by buygala(m): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
So because your friend told you , we should believe both of you?

Mr Freeze Sir, my former classmate who is very close to your apostle's 5th side-chick told me you killed your 1st child and cooked his meat to be served in the naming ceremony of your 2nd child sad

I expect people to believe me as well smiley

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by eluquenson(m): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
What the govt need is to track his cohorts and give him life imprisonment, i think that will end all these unscrupulous news flying around daily.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by Cladez(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Whosoever keepeth his tongue keeps his soul from trouble.Don't come and start wailing here when the police come for you and that your friend.Mr Detective.

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by echelons(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mtchew..
We just love trending news.. Freeze should focus on important things and stop the pettiness.
The Police and the courts should do their jobs.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
na wa
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by seunO4: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Aproko man

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by otijah(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Evans topic again, for the fifth time today in FP eeh,

So no other news again

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by ochoa(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
And that's literally how this woman got caught up in
LIES !

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
20 million naira car?
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Okay, so I read some ipob guys saying that Evans the kidnapper was arrested because he is an ibo man, that the Nigerian Police were jealous of his success. One of them said : ''why have the Police not arrested kidnappers from other tribe?'' ''They arrested Evans because he is a biafran'' ''The Nigerian Police should stop marginalising biafran criminals''

#FreeEvans

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by kkboy(m): 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
There are lots yet to be exposed about this guy

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by OlufemiAbbey(m): 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by three: 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
A good number of Nigerians have a bit of Evans in them

Just depends on which side of the table they're on

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by Lexusgs430: 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lexus, the perfect companion for comfort......

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by sunnysunny69(m): 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fake tears
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by soberdrunk(m): 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
How i wish Evans was in my custody and i am the detective in charge of his case, this hin head way be like UBA pos terminal go sweet to slap...... angry angry

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by franzis(m): 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
And the Evans distraction mechanism keeps going on and on
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by ZorGBUooeh: 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Daddy freeze useless man..Imself wan use evans gain small recognition grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by jonath0012(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Evans again... yawns
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by ajalawole(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
How this day freeze take know self, abi e dey sleep with Evans wife ni sad

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by solomorinho(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hian. .... Hope say u go be eye shocked witness
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by TINALETC3(f): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
undecided Y Freezer com carry Evans matter 4 head na
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by skimeh(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Evans the main man
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by Owodiong(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Evans again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice / Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) / Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.