Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha (3621 Views)

Presidential Election: How PMB Ended OBJ's Unbeaten Run / Soldier Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 1,852 Soldiers / Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by AmadiAba: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
After the slaying of pro-Biafra demonstrators in Onitsha, details of how the mass killing was coordinated by security forces has emerged.

PREMIUM TIMES has obtained an insider account by a whistleblower, who is an operative ofthe State Security Service.

The same whistleblower had reached out and provided vital information to two human rights organization, the Amnesty International and the Intersociety for Civil Liberties & Rule of Law.

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://igberetvnews.com/414847/buhari-ordered-massacre-of-biafra-onitsha-law-justice/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by ZombieTAMER: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
undecidedBuhari is a terrorist

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by yang(m): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Buhari is a terrorist and Osibanjo is a devil

Evil men that together committed massacare and killed peaceful people everyday

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by dlondonbadboy: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
We won't forget...

They must pay!

For every BIAFRAN son or daughter that has been murdered by the government of Nigeria, their blood is crying daily...and Nigeria must pay!

I swear!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by thesicilian: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
I'm sure the so called aggrieved soldier is a Biafran in Nigerian clothing.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by PDJT: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
-I'm not surprise. Nigeria is full of evil.

-As for Buhari, posterity will not judge him kindly.

-Rest in Peace to our beloved brothers and sisters. We shall not forget!

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjas...oyah come and support evil like you do no matter the evidence.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by lilytender: 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
If you IPOB repeat the same shameless gathering, the same punishment will apply. If you are foolish enough to try it while Osinbajo is acting president, you will feel sorry for yourselves because Osinbajo will use you to test presidential powers. He will deploy the Army, Navy, Airforce, Civil Defense and even Boys Scout and give them order to shoot anything at sight. He would want to see whether his order would be followed. So, he who has ears, let him hear. Do not allow your lives to be used for testing presidential powers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by Justiceleague1: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
lilytender:
If you IPOB repeat the same shameless gathering, the same punishment will apply. If you are foolish enough to try it while Osinbajo is acting president, you will feel sorry for yourselves because Osinbajo will use you to test presidential powers. He will deploy the Army, Navy, Airforce, Civil Defense and even Boys Scout and give them order to shoot anything at sight. He would want to see whether his order would be followed. So, he who has ears, let him hear. Do not allow your lives to be used for testing presidential powers.

sophisticated thrash grin

Op,posterity will certainly catch up with that evil despotic vegetable.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by EmeeNaka: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
I have made it clear that Buhari will suffer for all his atrocities.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by soso22(m): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
We knew this before hand that buharia is a jehadist and a boko general nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by Najokee: 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
igberetvnews....i will pass grin grin grin

It is breaking news and I cant find it anywhere on Premiumtimes website...hmmmm...or Igberetvnews break news on behalf of Premiumtimes

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by Larwin(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by kingzizzy: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
yang:
Buhari is a terrorist

Of course he is. Chukwu Okike is currently dealing with him
Re: BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by obyrich(m): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
lilytender:
Words like these lend support to the claims by AI that Nigeria military are involved in serious crime of extrajudicial killings. The world is watching.
Re: BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Igberetv news? Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by tomakint: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
Please confirm this from another source.......

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by Chiefly(m): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Liessssss all lieeess

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by RisingSun1: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
lilytender:
I can see frustration written all over your post.

Brainless Afonja Biafra is eminent
Re: BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:55am On Jun 20, 2017
All this useless lamentations will not change anything; Igbos have just played their last card in One Nigeria and will not be given another chance again; they are like the proverbial wife who had taken the husband so much for granted, always pestering him for divorce until one day he got tired and took her by surprise by actually granting her a divorce - pack your load and go and instead they are looking for excuses.
Re: BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by Nonaira1: 2:14am On Jun 20, 2017
Najokee:
igberetvnews....i will pass grin grin grin

It is breaking news and I cant find it anywhere on Premiumtimes website...hmmmm...or Igberetvnews break news on behalf of Premiumtimes

Stop making a complete fool of your damn self.

This is where igberetvnews got the article from.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/investigationspecial-reports/205176-special-report-onitsha-massacre-pro-biafra-supporters-coordinated-sss-operative.html

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by Nonaira1: 2:15am On Jun 20, 2017
I'm not shocked. No wonder he died miserably. His body probably lookshould degraded hence they continiusly lie of his death
I suppose they understand that people would come and rejoice it like they did when Abacha died.

I hope he is burning in the hell.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by Jaideyone(m): 5:01am On Jun 20, 2017
mor0nic ipob propaganda machine. the article quoted premium times but the website is egbere TV.

Igbos are foolish. I'm open minded. I'll wait for a more credible source
Re: BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by Najokee: 7:39am On Jun 20, 2017
Nonaira1:

Stop making a complete fool of your damn self.

This is where igberetvnews got the article from.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/investigationspecial-reports/205176-special-report-onitsha-massacre-pro-biafra-supporters-coordinated-sss-operative.html
You are the one making a fool of yourself....Igberetvnews says it is breaking news, the article you posted says "Emmanuel Emayah 1 year ago".

Jesus... you Biafuro really lack sense in your region big time.....breaking news don turn 1 year ago news....kikikiki
Re: BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha by Najokee: 7:44am On Jun 20, 2017
[s]
Nonaira1:
I'm not shocked. No wonder he died miserably. His body probably lookshould degraded hence they continiusly lie of his death
I suppose they understand that people would come and rejoice it like they did when Abacha died.

I hope he is burning in the hell.
[/s]
Are you still talking...you should head ya head in shame Mr 1 year ago new=breaking news.
Here is a breaking news for you PMB just Whooped GEJ the IBF a$$ at the presidential election.
PMB is now Nigerias president.
Awon olodo jatijati....olopolo omi agbon...shameless things
grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5240172_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Babangida, Jonathan, Called To Hold Emergency Meeting, Over Buhari / Bendel Separatist Movement Launches Radio Bendel / Picture Of Buhari Holding MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.