Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Buy Airtme Through 5net Ewallet And Get Cash Back - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Buy Airtme Through 5net Ewallet And Get Cash Back (533 Views)

I Need A Loan Or Investment (15% Monthly For 6 Months Plus Cash Back) / Invest In 5net Club Of Consumerism. / #1 Million Reasons Why U Shd Change Your Ewallet To XAPO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Airtme Through 5net Ewallet And Get Cash Back by Exclusivebae(f): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
5NET is not "another MLM"

It's a community of people, we have the same goal - Financial freedom.

5NET is also the largest and the fastest growing consumer network in Africa.

What 5NET leverages on is *people* and *Technology*

In fact, the guarantee of sustainability and wealth creation in 5net is hinged upon something that *people* do all the time and they will continue to do.

Consumerism is that thing that we do. Buying different goods and paying for different services.

Recharge cards
Electricity bills
TV subscriptions
Groceries
Fuel and Gas
Clothings
Travels and Hotels etc.

We consume these things and enrich the owners of these businesses.

Thank God for 5net that created a model for us to get something back from our spendings.

Just Imagine how much you have spent on recharge cards since you owned a phone. Now imagine that you get 5% of that amount back.

For some people, that money will buy a car.

That's the concept here, when we buy things on 5net platform using cards on the website (online) or the mobile application to pay offline merchants - we get cash back.

(1) (Reply)

Is Thefundraiser Club Legit? / I Need An Advice About A Bet9ja Business / I Guess I Am Qualified To Help You Make Money On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.