Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Is God Really The One Who Sends Rain To The Earth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Really The One Who Sends Rain To The Earth? (1223 Views)

Is God Really Omniscient?? / Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) / Does God Really Answer Prayers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Really The One Who Sends Rain To The Earth? by GodsMopol: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Well, I was good in geography back in those days, we were told 'Water Cycle' was the reason we have rain, but one fateful day, I realise this water cycle thing was a lie.

It was in those dry season when our well was very deep and I lamented as I had to stectch half my body and my entire hand into the well to get the fetcher coming in contact with water. As I finished fetching, I looked up to the sky and asked, but why are the clouds not melting rains on us. ooooooooh, so I have been fooled by my teachers, God has created seasons and time, but have you ever seen a water cycle diagram that explains why there is no rain in the dry season, oh no, science is very porous and its a sin to think there is no God who dictated things

Have you ever considered how long it takes a ice block to melt so quick. The question is, I thought the icy clouds are close to the sun than our ice here on earth

From the diagram below, rain ought to be falling every time as much as evaporation and sun is usurping our waters, in the first place, there would be disorderliness, because as rain is falling, sun is shining at the same time, the only time rain would not fall is at night, looooooool, I think rain don't Fall in the night, science is full of lies walai, aboki, yes, two indomie and half egg

Re: Is God Really The One Who Sends Rain To The Earth? by fantasticone1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Genesis 8:22 KJV
While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease. There is season for everything

1 Like

Re: Is God Really The One Who Sends Rain To The Earth? by hopefulLandlord: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
This is coming from someone who claims to have studied some geography...... let me just faint

4 Likes

Re: Is God Really The One Who Sends Rain To The Earth? by GodsMopol: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
This is coming from someone who claims to have studied some geography...... let me just faint

Looooooool, I studied it and passed it, but its not a must I believe it.
Re: Is God Really The One Who Sends Rain To The Earth? by hopefulLandlord: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
GodsMopol:

Looooooool, I studied it and passed it, but its not a must I believe it.

the geography you did back then was more of an introduction, most of those things you were told about rains, weather, rock etc were extremely oversimplified for easier understanding and that seems to be the reason for your slight confusion

I get your logic though, even I asked my teacher back then why it doesn't rain everyday if the conventional rainfall model is true, I also said it should infact be raining much more in dry season if it were true; he explained to me that the subject was oversimplified

now a simple Google search is all you need going forward

1 Like

Re: Is God Really The One Who Sends Rain To The Earth? by randomperson: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
If God causes rainfall, that means the floods and storms that lead to the death of many innocent people are caused by God....

Ergo, God is a murderer

2 Likes

Re: Is God Really The One Who Sends Rain To The Earth? by GodsMopol: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
randomperson:
If God causes rainfall, that means the floods and storms that lead to the death of many innocent people are caused by God....

Ergo, God is a murderer

Did you say flood and storm??, God is not a author of evil, but in the first place, do you believe in God and if you do, you must also believe the devil came to steal, kill and to destroy, oooooh, you want to say, God is omnipotent, well, lemme say an angel of God was arrested by the powers of darkness, sorry, I never meant to be spiritual, you don't even believe my story in the first place, but lemme ooooooooo, never mind
Re: Is God Really The One Who Sends Rain To The Earth? by GodsMopol: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

the geography you did back then was more of an introduction, most of those things you were told about rains, weather, rock etc were extremely oversimplified for easier understanding and that seems to be the reason for your slight confusion

I get your logic though, even I asked my teacher back then why it doesn't rain everyday if the conventional rainfall model is true, I also said it should infact be raining much more in dry season if it were true; he explained to me that the subject was oversimplified

now a simple Google search is all you need going forward

Google can tell you anything, one of them is that Nigeria is a planet, how?, all I need to do is create A BLOG
Re: Is God Really The One Who Sends Rain To The Earth? by hopefulLandlord: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
GodsMopol:

Google can tell you anything, one of them is that Nigeria is a planet, how?, all I need to do is create A BLOG

if you can't sieve information for truth, speculation, exaggerations, lies etc, then I really can't help you

1 Like

Re: Is God Really The One Who Sends Rain To The Earth? by hopefulLandlord: 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
GodsMopol:

Did you say flood and storm??, God is not a author of evil, but in the first place, do you believe in God and if you do, you must also believe the devil came to steal, kill and to destroy, oooooh, you want to say, God is omnipotent, well, lemme say an angel of God was arrested by the powers of darkness, sorry, I never meant to be spiritual, you don't even believe my story in the first place, but lemme ooooooooo, never mind

devil is the author of evil, remind me who created him
Re: Is God Really The One Who Sends Rain To The Earth? by GodsMopol: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

devil is the author of evil, remind men who created him

oooooh, you mean, God created the devil to destroy what He created, you mean, Seun would create Nairaland and after five years of investment, he decides to upload a virus to destroy what he created.

Now, the devil was an Angel in Heaven, until iniquity was found in him, meaning, he ceased to be what God created Him for, now, the devil could have repented, but he went ahead to wrestle with God. Should a servant/employee who acted foolishly fight His boss or apologize?? The devil was stupid in his head and his stupid brain would continually get the fool into trouble, moreover, God told man not to eat this fruit, man chose to, so stop blaming God unnecessarily..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is God Really The One Who Sends Rain To The Earth? by Kyase(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
GodsMopol:

oooooh, you mean, God created the devil to destroy what He created, you mean, Seun would create Nairaland and after five years of investment, he decides to upload a virus to destroy what he created.

Now, the devil was an Angel in Heaven, until iniquity was found in him, meaning, he ceased to be what God created Him for, now, the devil could have repented, but he went ahead to wrestle with God. Should a servant/employee who acted foolishly fight His boss or apologize?? The devil was stupid in his head and his stupid brain would continually get the fool into trouble, moreover, God told man not to eat this fruit, man chose to, so stop blaming God unnecessarily..
from where?
Re: Is God Really The One Who Sends Rain To The Earth? by hopefulLandlord: 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
GodsMopol:

fallacy of false equivalence, Seun is not an omniscient omnipotent omnipresent being unlike your Yahweh

stop all these gymnastics please

evil came from devil, who created devil? did the creator of the devil KNOW devil would bring evil or not? a simple answer should surface not sermons

2 Likes

Re: Is God Really The One Who Sends Rain To The Earth? by wordcat(m): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2017
GodsMopol:

Please, read your write up Three times with open mind and ask yourself; where comes the iniquity that was found in the devil
Re: Is God Really The One Who Sends Rain To The Earth? by frubben(m): 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
GodsMopol:

So he was found guilty in heaven, instead of jailing him in heaven, God thrown him down to earth, knowing fully well that humans are on earth. Just like u caught a snake, instead of killing d snake or caging it, ur throw the snake into ur animal farm.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Is "PROPHECY" And What Is A "PROPHET" / To Kill Male Goat After Ur Parents Burial - Right Or Wrong ? / It's 4:30 Yet No Darkness! Will Fr Mbaka Resign? As Prophet? Another Failed Pr..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.