Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Have You Seen This New Solar Panel That Replaces Your Roof With Solar Panels? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Have You Seen This New Solar Panel That Replaces Your Roof With Solar Panels? (1487 Views)

Solargaps’ New Solar Blinds Shade Windows And Generate Clean Energy / Solar Panel And Charge Controller Installation Tutorial / New Solar Device Removes Carbon Dioxide From The Atmosphere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This New Solar Panel That Replaces Your Roof With Solar Panels? by supernova094(m): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tesla, an American automobile and energy company has announced the birth of its cutting edge technology, the “Solar Tiles Roof” that will complement your house’ roof so effectively, it’ll look like natural while also converting the sun light to electricity.

The solar cells are invisible! While your friendly neighborhood solar panel is an obvious blue and everyone can see the big rounded-squared solar cells from virtually anywhere, Tesla’s are practically invisible.

Design. Tesla’s Solar tiles roof is made in two types of each style. A solar tile and a non-solar tile that look exactly identical.

http://thelekkipost.com/tesla-made-solar-tiles-roof/

Re: Have You Seen This New Solar Panel That Replaces Your Roof With Solar Panels? by slysneh: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
Haha
Re: Have You Seen This New Solar Panel That Replaces Your Roof With Solar Panels? by divinehand2003(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nice one
Re: Have You Seen This New Solar Panel That Replaces Your Roof With Solar Panels? by OliverThomas: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
Great design and comfortable shape. Almost everyone now has such a roof installed on the house on the ground. First, this roof will pay off in the near future and will continue to save you money. My friends recently just ordered a solar panel with https://www.solarsamui2020.com/ and we were as happy as possible with the result. I'm surprised at how popular solar panels are becoming. I think we will soon forget about paying for light and heat. Everything will start working from sunlight. Now we have only started to produce cars and roofs and then everything will go to much more obscene production.
Re: Have You Seen This New Solar Panel That Replaces Your Roof With Solar Panels? by Victor8st: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
OliverThomas:
Great design and comfortable shape. Almost everyone now has such a roof installed on the house on the ground. First, this roof will pay off in the near future and will continue to save you money. My friends recently just ordered a solar panel with https://www.solarsamui2020.com/ and we were as happy as possible with the result. I'm surprised at how popular solar panels are becoming. I think we will soon forget about paying for light and heat. Everything will start working from sunlight. Now we have only started to produce cars and roofs and then everything will go to much more obscene production.
Well said and all to the point. I also believe that now everyone has such a roof installed on a house on the ground

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Engineer Invent Generator That Can Work All Day Without Fuel Nor Diesel / Ignatius Asabor: First Nigerian Agricultural Drone Inventor (PHOTOS And VIDEO) / Does Anyone Here Doing Solar Business With China Supplier ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.