Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

How Do I Get Traffic From My Facebook Group To My Web Forum? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Get Traffic From My Facebook Group To My Web Forum? (400 Views)

How Did I Skyrocketed My Blog Traffic From 440 Views To 3000+ / How I Got More Than 5000 Massive Traffic From USA / "Female In Nigeria" Facebook Group Founder Meets Mark Zuckerberg In USA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Traffic From My Facebook Group To My Web Forum? by bomb2060: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
Are the webmasters here? Help a brother out.
I have over 400,000 members on my facebook group. I formed a web forum using the Xenforo forum software to transfer members to it.
The forum has more controls and can earn me a decent amount. But 3 months down the line, only 129 members have been able to join the web forum.

What tool can i use to bring all the members and the activity from the facebook group to the forum?
Re: How Do I Get Traffic From My Facebook Group To My Web Forum? by bobojoshua(m): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
bomb2060:
Are the webmasters here? Help a brother out.
I have over 400,000 members on my facebook group. I formed a web forum using the Xenforo forum software to transfer members to it.
The forum has more controls and can earn me a decent amount. But 3 months down the line, only 129 members have been able to join the web forum.

What tool can i use to bring all the members and the activity from the facebook group to the forum?
Post your content in your group plus your forum link.

(1) (Reply)

Add Push Notifications To Blogger Blogs FREE With Onesignal / Internet Business & NEPA Wahala / Make Money Blogging Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.