Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Voice Of Aiyekooto: Between Evans And Politicians - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Voice Of Aiyekooto: Between Evans And Politicians (484 Views)

Nigerian Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans And Gang Members Sentenced To 41 Years / List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members / Pics Of Evans And Wife And House In Magodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Voice Of Aiyekooto: Between Evans And Politicians by LilGenius: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
Voice Of Aiyekooto: Between Evans And Politicians

What you are about to read, is it a coincidence or fact of the matter? Whether you are a politician or you belong to any of the Political Party I leave you with your conscience to prink you.

Hear me, Evans is a politician, study our politicians and went into the trade of kidnapping. He rose to become the King of Kidnapping in the country, spare your minutes now and find out the secret of the most successful Kidnapper in the world! I am sure, Google didn't argued or doubted it either!

The most search or visited site is on Evans the king of Kidnapper. The nightmare of the Nigeria Police before he met his Waterloo.

The tiny rope difference between King Evans and Nigerian Politicians is hardly noticeable.

-- Politicians kidnap our collective wealth/ Evans kidnapped people

-- Politicians lives in choice location like Magodo, VGC , Banana Island, Asokoro, Maitama/ Evans lives in Magodo, Festac , Ghana.

--- Politicians impoverished the people/ Evans rejoice to his victims cry.

--- Politicians held the people by the jugular/ Evans held his victims captive with strict restrictions.

---Politicians resist people access to them except when election comes nearer/ Evans resist his wife access to him except on strict instructions.

--- Politicians deceives us/ Evans deceived his wife.

--- Politicians has squad that does the dirty job/ Evans has the operational squad that does the dirty job.

-- Politician are schemer/ Evans is cunning.

-- Politician are pretender sworn oath by the Constitution/ Evans is a great pretender that he's a Christian sworn by the Bible daily.. Psalm23

-- Politicians patronizes Alfa's, Prophets and herbalist/ Evans said "my Anambra Juju fails me".

--Politicians are greedy/ Evans is greedy. Evans wife said " why didn't him stop"? Note: (Greedy people don't stop).

--- Politician are lawmaker and lawbreaker/ Evans is lawless.

--Politician lives flamboyant lifestyle/ Evans lives flamboyantly.

-- Politician uses more expensive phones than the manufacturers/ Evans has 14 expensive phones Vitus and Turaya Phones inclusive with anti tracking devices .

-- Politician has retinue of aides, PAs, SAs, SSAs to feel I am the boss/ Evans has 36 of them to aid his operations, 16 of them are highly sophisticated and deadly. He confessed to the Police!

-- Politician are merciless to the people that freely gave them the mandate/ Evans is merciless to his victims... collected $1m from three different victims.

-- Politician junket round the world/ Evans is everywhere round the world after making his victims cry.

-- Politician are tactical as they are studying our mood before throwing out new increase of fuel price on us/ Evans has a tactical squad and know who to go for as victims.

--Politician are hypocrites, they tell us we are in recession but no sign of recession in their lifestyle/ Evans makes his wife believes he is poor and wear one sandal all the time. Hypocrites he is!

-- Politician blame Ex President Jonathan for their inadequacies/ Evan told his wife Nigeria is tough!

--Politician says Buhari is a good man that even on wheelchair he will rule as President against the Nigeria Constitution / Neighbors, People says Evans is a good man, should be given a second chance that he should be FREE!!!

EVANS, is a politician and Politician is EVANS . They are homogenous and deserves same punishment. Have a date in Court!

http://www.xclusivevibes.com.ng/2017/06/voice-of-aiyekooto-between-evans-and.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Voice Of Aiyekooto: Between Evans And Politicians by kaykay1980: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Make I park here but na true OP talk
Re: Voice Of Aiyekooto: Between Evans And Politicians by madbuhari: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
buhari is a thug Evans is equally a thug

(1) (Reply)

Greatest Lies In Nigeria / Man Jailed For Stealing N500 From Dead Accident Victim / See The Face Of 'evil' Man Who Sold His Own Son For N150k In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.