Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Camping Tent In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Camping Tent In Nigeria (2614 Views)

Marquee Tent In Nigeria; 08163936003 / Camping Tent / Marquee Tent For Event And Parties For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camping Tent In Nigeria by mendelsmattress: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Bethel Mendels Int'l Ltd is the major importer of Camping Tent in Nigeria. we are looking for resellers to partner with us to distribute this hot product in Nigeria. we offer the cheapest wholesale prices for quantity purchase. find below product various quantity order and their discounted prices.
Wholesale Price:
Qty Price
5 - 20 ₦11,000.00
21 - 50 ₦10,500.00
51 + ₦10,000.00
we offer nationwide delivery to any location in Nigeria
For Purchase enquiry Call/Whatsapp 08036911296
Product Features Specifications
Tent Structure: Single Layer (Waterproof)
Establish Case: Need to establish
Inner Material: Polyester Pongee
Bottom Material: Terylene Cloth
Tent Frame Type: FRP (Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics)
Pole Diameter: 7.0 mm
Condition: New
Suitable for 5-6 persons.
Product Size: L-250 cm x B-220 cm x H-145 cm
Bulk buyer wanted nationwide

Re: Camping Tent In Nigeria by LondonTruman: 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
I have never bought any camping tent so I am not fimiliar with it's prices. But the content here that I read was very interesting, i got to know about it from https://glampinggran.com/. There was a post which was very informative.
Re: Camping Tent In Nigeria by emmanuilteleshe(m): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
I like camping tents because they are comfortable and not bulky, they are easy to take to camping and store in the car. Last year, my friends and I went to the forest for an overnight stay and purchased similar tents that were incredibly comfortable. They were recommended to us on the Internet in an interesting and cool guide about camping on the site https://www.brightcamping.com. We have been looking for such tents for a long time because camping is our hobby and it is an occupation that takes hold of us and we strive for nature and freedom
Re: Camping Tent In Nigeria by walkwithgod(m): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
Very beautiful, but the concept of 'camping' is foreign to Nigerians.

Great product but wrong target audience.
Re: Camping Tent In Nigeria by Victor8st: 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
emmanuilteleshe:
I like camping tents because they are comfortable and not bulky, they are easy to take to camping and store in the car. Last year, my friends and I went to the forest for an overnight stay and purchased similar tents that were incredibly comfortable. They were recommended to us on the Internet in an interesting and cool guide about camping on the site https://www.brightcamping.com. We have been looking for such tents for a long time because camping is our hobby and it is an occupation that takes hold of us and we strive for nature and freedom
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Nairabet Owner Threatens To Close His Access Bank Account, See Reason / How Long Does Overseas Shipment From JUMIA Takes To Arrive Nigeria? / Where To Get Cheap But Good Quality Rubber Slippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.