Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

What I Want Government To Do For My Children - Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Spea - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What I Want Government To Do For My Children - Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Spea (493 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / I Want Government To Kill D Man That Killed My Dad - "Said By 13yr Old Girl" / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Want Government To Do For My Children - Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Spea by 247nnu(m): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Billionaire kidnapper, Evans, has demanded what he want the government to do for his children so as not to grow up to be like him.

The kidnap kingpin in a chat with Saturday Vanguard also revealed how he wanted to end his life before being arrested.

The 36-year-old suspect, who is a native of Akamili in Umudim Quarters, Nnewi, Anambra State, told Saturday Vanguard at the Lagos State Police Command, amidst tears, that he was being humiliated beyond limits, noting that he preferred dying than to continue living in pains.....Read full details here>>> http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/06/what-i-want-government-to-do-for-my.html

Re: What I Want Government To Do For My Children - Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Spea by sunnysunny69(m): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
F**k u man , being humiliated my ass. What about victims who spent months in chains in your care, someone said on nairaland yesterday its called karma and it just visited you.
Re: What I Want Government To Do For My Children - Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Spea by Rapoo(m): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
sunnysunny69:
F**k u man , being humiliated my ass. What about victims who spent months in chains in your care, someone said on nairaland yesterday its called karma and it just visited you.

let for you their will be nothing like forgiveness, allow him say his mind and stop attacking him day way

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Sent. Dino Gets 52.3% Of Kogi Voters, Sign For His Recal / Hausa Hoodlums Sacks Church And Destroys Their Properties In Rivers State. / How Nigerian Police Can Salvage The Evans Situation After Disclosing Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.