Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Breaking: Kidnapped Ondo APC Chieftain Olumide Odimayo Found Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Kidnapped Ondo APC Chieftain Olumide Odimayo Found Dead (610 Views)

Ondo APC Primaries: Odimayo, Adojutelegan Step Down For Akeredolu / Afolabi Iwalewa, Gbadebo Odimayo Flogged At APC Congress In Ondo State. Photos / Suspected Killers Of Olumide Odimayo Who Was Kidnapped In Ondo, Paraded. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking: Kidnapped Ondo APC Chieftain Olumide Odimayo Found Dead by boman2014: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, party in Ondo state,
Olumide Odimayo, aka “Londoner” who was kidnapped last week
Thursday by unknown gunmen at his hometown in Igbotu has been
found dead.

Some local vigilante members who confirmed this to newsmen said
the corpse of Late Mr. Odimayo was found near Ogolo River, between
Sabomi and Igbotu in Ese Odo Local Government Area of the state.

The All Progressives Congress (APC) spokesman in the state, Mr.
Omo’ba Abayomi Adesanya expressed shock at the news, describing it
as tragic.

“The tragic death of Mr. Olumide Odimayo is a rude shock to us in the
party because this is someone who came from London and started the
struggle with us.

“I can’t get myself as I am speaking with you. Although, our party
members have been sending their condolences to his family but his
death is very painful to us all” he said.

Details soon…

Ondo 2016: APC Chieftain Killed In Owo
Mr Afolabi Olaposi, a chieftain of All Progressives Congress (APC) in
Owo, Ondo State, was killed by unknown gunmen on Thursday night in
Owo.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/breaking-kidnapped-ondo-apc-chieftain-olumide-odimayo-found-dead/

Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Ondo APC Chieftain Olumide Odimayo Found Dead by marooh: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Chai
Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Ondo APC Chieftain Olumide Odimayo Found Dead by PDJT: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
-How can a human take the life of another.

-Yoruba politicians falls hand no be small, that's how they took Bola Ige's life, a serving Minister of Justice.
That's the day I personally gave up on Nigeria.
Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Ondo APC Chieftain Olumide Odimayo Found Dead by Mynd44: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2017

(1)

BREAKING NEWS: 52.3% Signed Recall Register For Sen. Dino Melaye / Photos Of Senator Ben Murray Bruce And His Family At The BET Awards / European Court Sentences 8-Weeks-Old Baby To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.