Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! (3349 Views)

Pc Gamers In Enugu / PES 2017 [PC] Gamers Lobby / Kaduna State PC Gamers Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by idreezbaba(m): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hello guys.
As we all know
PC gaming is arguably one of the best gaming console
and I'm one of the pro PC gamer
Here we are going to be talking about PC games, suggestions, new games, games analysis
I'm going to be starting with
*RESIDENT EVIL 6*
This game is very dope it's an old game but believe me it's very dope
very scary and action packed game try and get it
you won't regret
*Assassins creed Rogue *
This game is on of the best PC game I've laid my eyes on
dope fighting scenes, dope graphics .Nice story line too

you guys can also drop games you've played with short description.
I've played a lot of PC games i am going to be discussing them one by one
you can also drop pictures

Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
angry pc is not a gaming console
idreezbaba:
Hello guys.
As we all know
PC gaming is arguably one of the best gaming console
and I'm one of the pro PC gamer
Here we are going to be talking about PC games, suggestions, new games, games analysis
I'm going to be starting with
*RESIDENT EVIL 6*
This game is very dope it's an old game but believe me it's very dope
very scary and action packed game try and get it
you won't regret
*Assassins creed Rogue *
This game is on of the best PC game I've laid my eyes on
dope fighting scenes, dope graphics .Nice story line too

you guys can also drop games you've played with short description.
I've played a lot of PC games i am going to be discussing them one by one
you can also drop pictures
Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
I wonder what u will think of syndicate, assassins creed 2, unity, assassins creed 3, and black flag if u consider rogue to have graphics
Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by idreezbaba(m): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
Silkmoth33:
I wonder what u will think of syndicate, assassins creed 2, unity, assassins creed 3, and black flag if u consider rogue to have graphics
I know the other assassins creed are dope too
that's why I said we are going to be reviewing games one by one
please do well to start games review
let's promote this thread
Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 20, 2017
idreezbaba:

But I can't
Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 20, 2017
idreezbaba:

But I can't

Cos I'm not welcomed here...

D topic says strictly pc gamers discussion room.

Im not one of u
Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by idreezbaba(m): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2017
Silkmoth33:

But I can't
Cos I'm not welcomed here...
D topic says strictly pc gamers discussion room.
Im not one of u
Okay No Problem
Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by idreezbaba(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2017
TOM CLANCY SPLINTER CELL CONVICTION
This game was released back then but some people are still yet to check out the game
This game is very very dope with low system requirements
it has a very good story line
Nice graphics too
Get this game as soon as possible

Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by Kingpost(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
GTA V on pc is dope
Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by idreezbaba(m): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2017
Hey guys it's been a while
Next game!
TOMB RAIDER 2013 SURVIVAL
Believe me this game is one of the most epic games I've played
Stranded on the mythical island of Yamatai following a freak storm, 21-year-old Lara Croft's career as a videogame protagonist begins with suffering. In the opening hours of Tomb Raider she is stabbed, burned, drenched, assaulted and almost freezes to death: that's if you're doing well, meeting the demands of every linear climbing section, gunfight, finickety stealth sequence and quick-time event that presents itself. Fail any of these and you'll also watch her be crushed, impaled, strangled, mauled and so on.
The story continues!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by Healer007: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2017
Kingpost:
GTA V on pc is dope
That's if ur pc is very high end
Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by Healer007: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2017
Please what car racing game with good storyline can anyone recommend for me on PC
Please not the games that their mini specs are that of gta v oosad
Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by idreezbaba(m): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Healer007:
Please what car racing game with good storyline can anyone recommend for me on PC
Get Blur
very interesting racing game
Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by LucemFerre: 7:57am On Aug 03, 2017
Healer007:

NFS most wanted
NFS Hot pursuit (The best but, no particular story)
NFS The run (has story but, stupid gameplay)
Can't eat your cake and have it I guess...

Looks like PayBack is gonna be good too
Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by tobzy7: 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Played tomb raider 2013 nd it's one of the best I have played so far,which made me download rise of the tomb raider 2016. The graphics is just too amazing and the storyline is fantastic

1 Like

Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by Thecassanova: 12:30am On Oct 09, 2017
idreezbaba:
This game was released back then but some people are still yet to check out the game
Nice graphics too
Where can I download? I do use Igg games but couldn't get to crack this file.
Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by idreezbaba(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2017
Thecassanova:

Where can I download? I do use Igg games but couldn't get to crack this file.
download the cracked version @ ocean of games. com
Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by Hakeem12(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
idreezbaba:
Hey guys it's been a while
Next game!
TOMB RAIDER 2013 SURVIVAL
Believe me this game is one of the most epic games I've played
Stranded on the mythical island of Yamatai following a freak storm, 21-year-old Lara Croft's career as a videogame protagonist begins with suffering. In the opening hours of Tomb Raider she is stabbed, burned, drenched, assaulted and almost freezes to death: that's if you're doing well, meeting the demands of every linear climbing section, gunfight, finickety stealth sequence and quick-time event that presents itself. Fail any of these and you'll also watch her be crushed, impaled, strangled, mauled and so on.
The story continues!!!!!!!!!!
you game on laptop or desktop?
Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by idreezbaba(m): 12:04am On Oct 11, 2017
Hakeem12:
you game on laptop or desktop?
PC
Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by idreezbaba(m): 12:54am On Oct 12, 2017
FAR CRY 3
Jason Brody is stranded on a dangerous and mysterious tropical island. Can he survive?
But the reason behind this lunacy, and you'll excuse me here for dipping into German philosophers, is summed up perfectly by Nietzsche. "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you."
In Far Cry 3 you fight the monstrous, lost and unhinged inhabitants of a tropical island, and Nietzsche's famous quote applies as much to the mental state of the game's protagonist as it does to every FPS fan's attraction to a form of entertainment in which producing a mountainous pile of corpses is essential to engagement, just as long as it doesn't get in the way of anyone enjoying themselves

1 Like

Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by Thecassanova: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tomb raider survival up to Part 34. With 990mb each.
I'm not that patient in downloading.
That's how I downloaded splintercel& GTA EFLC and doesn't work.
Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by idreezbaba(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Thecassanova:
Tomb raider survival up to Part 34. With 990mb each.
I'm not that patient in downloading.
That's how I downloaded splintercel& GTA EFLC and doesn't work.
sorry I don't get you.. A game is meant to be downloaded in full once
Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by Thecassanova: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
idreezbaba:

sorry I don't get you.. A game is meant to be downloaded in full once
I'm using Igg games, they partition it into 990mb each like 32 partitions. So I have to download one after the other.

Do you have site to download once? With crack version
Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by idreezbaba(m): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Thecassanova:

I'm using Igg games, they partition it into 990mb each like 32 partitions. So I have to download one after the other.

Do you have site to download once? With crack version
this is the first time I'm hearing something like that tho..
oceanofgames.com
Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by Thecassanova: 12:15am On Oct 29, 2017
idreezbaba:

this is the first time I'm hearing something like that tho..
oceanofgames.com
Thank you, the splinter cell coming through cool

Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by Mathkid007: 6:55am On Oct 29, 2017
idreezbaba:
Nice graphics too
But it's an online game.... that's why I deleted d file
Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by idreezbaba(m): 7:25am On Oct 29, 2017
Mathkid007:
But it's an online game.... that's why I deleted d file
its offline
Re: Strictly Discussion Forum For PC Gamers -2017!! by Portgas(m): 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Far cry primal

(1) (Reply)

WWE 2k19 Apk Download / I Need GTA 5 For Pc In Abuja - CLOSED / Summertime Saga Mod Apk (unlimited Money) 0.20.17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.