Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help (29925 Views)

My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Slai1: 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Your help is in the Lord.
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by NothingDoMe: 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Loool
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
undecided
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
In some work places single status is more appealing as the employers feel that you can perform better and commit to the job without family commitments.
If he is a reasonable man, just leave him alone. If u find out he cheats burn him.
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by stGabrielo(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
I was like grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Stormyharper(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
this is so serious..if u not in nigeria maybe Europe I think his trying to avoid tax

True that

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Abalado(f): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
if u asked, who ago ask pop, Evans?

Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Lexusgs430: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
mrsefan:
Please help me.
My husband whom I go married to for 4years, always fill his form as single, when ever he is filling any form that requires MARITAL STATUS.
and aside from that we don't normally have any issues (fights) and he doesn't even have sense of jealousiess towards me,
Is he really inlove with me ?
Why is he always doing that ?
Please advice me what should I do
Am really in pain and having mixed feelings.

You got the marriage certificate, so why worry about the forms he is filling?
Have you asked him why?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by kinibigdeal(m): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
mrsefan:
Please help me.
My husband whom I go married to for 4years, always fill his form as single, when ever he is filling any form that requires MARITAL STATUS.
and aside from that we don't normally have any issues (fights) and he doesn't even have sense of jealousiess towards me,

For you to get some job, you need to fill that single status
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
mrsefan:
I confronted him once and he said he need not to tell me that one day I will understand everything
And he is the type that use actions than words
Also he nags very well

He uses actions than words but nags very well? Ma'am, which is it?

Maybe you should stop showing him it affects you so much. I've learnt people tend to care more when you stop caring.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
does his career favour single men over married men?... as in, single men can move around and change location?
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You got the marriage certificate, so why worry about the forms he is filling? Have you asked him why?
yes
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Toks2008(m): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
mrsefan:
Please help me.

Lol! this reminds me of the day I saw my Ex filling single in her CV and I was like wtf!

Maybe he does not see himself as married or he feels writing single will earn him the job or whatever he wants with the forms.

I don't know why people love lies...anyways just ignore and be happy...don't make a mountain out of it.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Your husband is sick
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by techlorddsblog: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ghen ghen! Someone is about to destroy her 4 years marriage. Better sit your husband down and ask him why before awon omo wobe snatch him away

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by oshe11: 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
mrsefan:
Please help me.

The person wen fill the single for the form dey on same bed wit U ooo.....

insted of u to talk to him, u cari fone open thread for nairaland dey find help from .....

Pipo wen neva even take eye see form.....
Pipo neva see food eat sinx today
Pipo wen dia marriage wan scatta now
Pipo wen neva marry
Pipo wen dia marriage dn scatta
Pipo wen Buhari dey frustrate....

Pipo wennnn.........

Make I continue

WHICH KINDA ADVISE THESE SET OF PEOPLE GO FIT GIVE U MA

USE UR BRAIN, NO BE FOR DECORATION

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Yes. So is your mum.

Addicted2Women:

Women are naturally dumb

Maybe he claims single because single guys receive some type of promotions and allowances in their office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by tuscani: 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
this is so serious..if u not in nigeria maybe Europe I think his trying to avoid tax
why say what you don't know, being married slashes your tax by almost half

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by TinaAnita(f): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Evablizin onye oma biko kpoturu m Lalasticlala.

Okay...let me stop patronizing you and tell you the truth
Your husband misses being single...in fact, he regrets marrying you...that's why he always nags at you because you won't let him be.

Marriage is such a trophy to you that your moniker even has "MRS" attached to it.

So you'd rather live in a house of bitterness as a married woman than seek true happiness alone.

In case you dont know, you are only shortchanging yourself...
So next time a man stops you on the way, instead of saying "I'm married", just give him your phone number.

That was cold blooded nmen. Madam won't sleep tonight and it's gonna be your fault

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by BABANGBALI: 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Madam Na spiritual husband you marry o

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Abfinest007(m): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
he is trying to pass a message across to you is either he is a play boy or u are single and u haven't realize it yet
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by chuksdavid28(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
ur asking the wrong guy oooo... maybe he probably still wishes he was single....jez ma view tho
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Lexusgs430: 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
mrsefan:
yes

And what was his response?
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Evablizin onye oma biko kpoturu m Lalasticlala.

Okay...let me stop patronizing you and tell you the truth
Your husband misses being single...in fact, he regrets marrying you...that's why he always nags at you because you won't let him be.

Marriage is such a trophy to you that your moniker even has "MRS" attached to it.

So you'd rather live in a house of bitterness as a married woman than seek true happiness alone.

In case you dont know, you are only shortchanging yourself...
So next time a man stops you on the way, instead of saying "I'm married", just give him your phone number.
Op don't take this boy serious for your own sanity. We are used to him here. He is our Nairaland Clown

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Toks2008:

Lol! this reminds me of the day I saw my Ex filling single in her CV and I was like wtf!

Maybe he does not see himself as married or he feels writing single will earn him the job or whatever he wants with the forms.

I don't know why people love lies...anyways just ignore and be happy...don't make a mountain out of it.
Are you married to her that she will fill Married? Take your self importance to your backyard biko
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by TinaAnita(f): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
It's called single but married.
But wait o! Were you guys forced to be together? The fact that he claims single is not a good sign at all. Try drawing his attention to it once again but do it when he is in a good mood. Let him know how bad and insecure it makes you feel. He is your husband, let him know how you feel. But nawa o! Hmmm..
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
He doesnt know the difference between single and double angry

Are you sure you are married to him, abi na polythene bag na im you take enta shocked
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by antobrige: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
why is it that people are Always in a hurry to write on social media,

1- u have not discuss it with ur husband(cos u did not mention it )

2-u have not share these with ur pastor
so first settle things internally before anything else

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by tellwisdom: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Op, Go and marry undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by SimonRose(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
He fills his form as single when he is married, he has no sense of jealousy towards you and you ask if he loves you undecided

Madam...will you dry your favourite lace on the line outside...and when your neighbors ask if it is yours because it is raining, you say no and go to bed in peace leaving it there?

When you answer my question...then you've answered yours.
It's not from my mouth that you will hear that the Pope is not a virgin.
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by ncoolsome(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
adetoroamos:
run, I repeat run

running to wherefor better for worse doesn't apply anymore to marriage this days..
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by ncoolsome(m): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
adetoroamos:
run, I repeat run

running to wherefor better for worse doesn't apply anymore to marriage this days..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home / Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.