Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,422 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Why Is It That The Yorubas Take Bullet For The Northerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It That The Yorubas Take Bullet For The Northerners (509 Views)

Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos / "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React / Jerusalem: ''I Am Willing To Take A Bullet For Donald Trump'' - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That The Yorubas Take Bullet For The Northerners by Cooly100: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
I have been around many social media outpost, and it has become a pattern for the Yorubas to take up fight for the northerners, if there was issue bordering between say, the north and SS, like in the days of ND militants and now SS as in Biafra...Why...Can you not see how they reacted to Stella Odua's case Vs how they reacted to Farouk bribery case in NASS...? Why is this so...?

Can the Yourbas in the house throw some light into these things?

There could be reasons for this...and I will really like to know why they find it difficult to support their southern neighbours..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That The Yorubas Take Bullet For The Northerners by raker300: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Cos they're backstabbers and always will be...

Same northerners been murdering them in their numbers yet these folks will bend over backwards to please them so they can satisfy their hate filled dark hearts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That The Yorubas Take Bullet For The Northerners by Cooly100: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
raker300:
Cos they're backstabbers and always will be...

Same northerners been murdering them in their numbers yet these folks will bend over backwards to please them so they can satisfy their hate filled dark hearts

They said they are sophisticated and diplomatic, but that's not how to be diplomatic, as they would be left in the cold if they have issues with the north. A case in point was their issue at Ile Ife...They were literally abandoned by their southern neighbours...
Re: Why Is It That The Yorubas Take Bullet For The Northerners by MDsambo: 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hausa and Yoruba are like 5 & 6
Re: Why Is It That The Yorubas Take Bullet For The Northerners by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
It a natural something...!!

My Mechanic (an Afonja) last week told me that he can't stop liking HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims. He is addicted to loving all of them even though he has never been to the North before.

It's a serious issue. Very strong thing. Imagine what Tinubu and his boys did to GEJ a fellow Southerners in 2015.

Thank Allahu that in any religion crisis na dem bee first target before any igbo and all Southerners /christians.
Re: Why Is It That The Yorubas Take Bullet For The Northerners by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
It's a Natural Something...!!

My Mechanic (an Afonja) last week told me that he can't stop liking HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims. He is addicted to loving all of them even though he has never been to the North before.

It's a serious issue. Very strong thing. Imagine what Tinubu and his boys did to GEJ a fellow Southerners in 2015.

Thank Allahu that in any religion crisis na dem bee first target before any igbo and all Southerners /christians.
Re: Why Is It That The Yorubas Take Bullet For The Northerners by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2017

Thank Allahu that in any religion crisis na dem be first target before any igbo and all Southerners /christians.
Re: Why Is It That The Yorubas Take Bullet For The Northerners by Goalnaldo(m): 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
they are distant cousins to buhari!!!abeg i no talk oh

Re: Why Is It That The Yorubas Take Bullet For The Northerners by EYIBLESSN(m): 6:14am On Jun 20, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

What did they did to him ? You these small boys underfed with histories. Where were you when Tinubu sold Lagos votes to Jonathan in 2011. Is Tinubu a Northerner here ?

(1) (Reply)

Incoming Osun State Senator Spotted DOING THIS With A Beautiful Lady (video) / Igbo Quit Notice: We Are Going To Arrest Arewa Youths – El-rufai Vows / Nigeria To Become World’s 3rd Most Populous Country In 2050

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.