Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Osibanjo Is A Mere Constitutional Stooge Abokis Are Incharge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Is A Mere Constitutional Stooge Abokis Are Incharge (828 Views)

Why Are Abokis In Severe Pain Over Amotekun ? Why So Scared Of Yorubas / "Buhari Not Incharge Of His Government' - Peter Obi / I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo Is A Mere Constitutional Stooge Abokis Are Incharge by cursedAbiola(f): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
trust me when I say that Osibanjo is not in charge of this country

ok let me do small conspiracy theory

just few days after budget signing saraki was discharged and acquitted of 18 count charges heard from SaharaReporters how Buhari cried on hearing the news but the incapacitated old man cannot do nada because for now constitutionally he's powerless

trust me before Osibanjo signed that budget there was many terms and conditions given.
grin

in conclusion
Apc is bokoharam
Buhari is a terrorist
Osibanjo is a vagabond

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Is A Mere Constitutional Stooge Abokis Are Incharge by CutieGuy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
cursedAbiola:

just few days after budget signing saraki was discharged and acquitted of 18 count charges heard from SaharaReporters how Buhari cried on hearing the news but the incapacitated old man cannot do nada because for now constitutionally he's powerless

trust me before Osibanjo signed that budget there was many terms and conditions given.
grin

in conclusion
Apc is bokoharam
Buhari is a terrorist
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Very soon they will almajinarise the caword out from the aso rock.

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Is A Mere Constitutional Stooge Abokis Are Incharge by Alariwo2: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
Reta.rd

Keep beefing Yorubas while your masters up North scheme on ejecting your people come October 1... Stupid, dumb, uncultured parasites.

Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Is A Mere Constitutional Stooge Abokis Are Incharge by cursedAbiola(f): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
[s]
Alariwo2:
Reta.rd

Keep beefing Yorubas while your masters up North scheme on ejecting your people come October 1... Stupid, dumb, uncultured parasites.

Tufia!
[/s]
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Is A Mere Constitutional Stooge Abokis Are Incharge by ZorGBUooeh: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Abeg tell us sumtin new..We know na..Hiz the national coordinator cheesy
Re: Osibanjo Is A Mere Constitutional Stooge Abokis Are Incharge by EternalTruth: 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
cursedAbiola:

grin

in conclusion
Apc is bokoharam
Buhari is a terrorist
Osibanjo is a vagabond
TheMonster. June 12 celebration by the ewedu eaters don finish nah.
You suppose drop this account.
Abiola na history

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Is A Mere Constitutional Stooge Abokis Are Incharge by EternalTruth: 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Alariwo2:
[s] Reta.rd

Tufia! [/s]
will you shut up?
Even a day old baby in this country knows that Osinbajo is a puppet being dociled by the APC Northern cabal.
Crk has been scrapped while Arabic Islamic studies has been retained and the weak coward afonja who calls himself a redeem pastor and acting president has nothing to do about it...
Listen if Buhari dies in power, the mere commissioner would be required to resign so that the born to rule tribe will continueruling.
You Yoruba Muslims would certainly regret betraying the south to aligned with the north.
Diebuhari and cursedabiola I'm i correct?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Is A Mere Constitutional Stooge Abokis Are Incharge by PDJT: 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
-No doubt about that.
Re: Osibanjo Is A Mere Constitutional Stooge Abokis Are Incharge by DieBuhari: 7:28am On Jun 20, 2017
EternalTruth:
will you shut up?
Even a day old baby in this country knows that Osinbajo is a puppet being dociled by the APC Northern cabal.
Crk has been scrapped while Arabic Islamic studies has been retained and the weak coward afonja who calls himself a redeem pastor and acting president has nothing to do about it...
Listen if Buhari dies in power, the mere commissioner would be required to resign so that the born to rule tribe will continueruling.
You Yoruba Muslims would certainly regret betraying the south to aligned with the north.
Diebuhari and cursedabiola I'm i correct?
Very correct my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See How Many Years It Will Take You To Buy A Reps New Car / Breaking! RCCG Pastor Adebayo Pays Visit To President Buhari In London, Prays / Nnamdi Kanu Deceiving Agitators, Igbos Will Loose More If Nigeria Breaks – Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.