Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Come And Tell Us The Highest Amount You Have Used In Purchasing A Phone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Come And Tell Us The Highest Amount You Have Used In Purchasing A Phone (443 Views)

Certificate Of Occupancy In Purchasing A Plot Of Land / What To Look Out For When Purchasing A Laptop / JAMB Remits 5 Billion Naira To FG - The Highest Amount In The Last 40 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Tell Us The Highest Amount You Have Used In Purchasing A Phone by dmgr(m): 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
ladies and gentle men now over to you

how much was the highest amount you used in purchasing the phone you have used or the one you are currently using?
Re: Come And Tell Us The Highest Amount You Have Used In Purchasing A Phone by dmgr(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Re: Come And Tell Us The Highest Amount You Have Used In Purchasing A Phone by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
grin am a street guy, I Neva buy new phone in my life but I use latest phone..... iphone6 I bought it from one guy that use to pick pocket for 22k
Re: Come And Tell Us The Highest Amount You Have Used In Purchasing A Phone by LUGBE: 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
Only #80,000
Re: Come And Tell Us The Highest Amount You Have Used In Purchasing A Phone by dmgr(m): 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
adetoroamos:
grin am a street guy, I Neva buy new phone in my life but I use latest phone..... iphone6 I bought it from one guy that use to pick pocket for 22k

Re: Come And Tell Us The Highest Amount You Have Used In Purchasing A Phone by Khd95(m): 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
who else is here to read comments grin
Re: Come And Tell Us The Highest Amount You Have Used In Purchasing A Phone by LarryBeryl(m): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
adetoroamos:

this is the guy SARS, NPF MOPOL has been looking for...

you fit help me get one at that price?

1 Like

Re: Come And Tell Us The Highest Amount You Have Used In Purchasing A Phone by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
the highest anount of phone i have ever use or bought is 16,000. They are all second hand phones. They are all good phones

locations: farm centre or bata, kano state

(1) (Reply)

US Police Release More Details On Dammy Krane’s Credit Card Fraud Scandal / Become Millionaire In Three Or Nine Months / Edo Polytechnic Usen: Obaseki Wants Funding, Admission, Staffing Investigated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.