Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) (52790 Views)

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Slaying In Chaos! Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie With Her 4 Demanding Kids / Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 6:41am On Jun 20, 2017
This is not funny at all
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:48am On Jun 20, 2017
Makeup is her calling.
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 20, 2017
Cool, daddy won't be missed!, all the absentee fathers and sperms donors, your importance is dwindling by the day
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 20, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
Rebellious fool, I hate it when women make the kid hate their real fathers.
don't hate it, caution your brothers,e.g Segun arinze and his partners in crime, who think it's only enough to donate sperms to form a child or who think.because they have a problem with their spouse, they put the child in the middle, kids see they observe, and they are growing, they watch how you treat their mum, I was 8 when I concluded my dad was wicked, and even now he has not failed to prove me wrong after many years

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by orjaha(m): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2017
good and real father posts with his child/children
Photocopy ko easy
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 7:44am On Jun 20, 2017
Lol... grin I like what she did actually. The baby shouldn't feel the fathers absence.

Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by Austinio: 8:09am On Jun 20, 2017
you and others like you can never never be a man. foolish generation
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by Austinio: 8:15am On Jun 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
don't hate it, caution your brothers,e.g Segun arinze and his partners in crime, who think it's only enough to donate sperms to form a child or who think.because they have a problem with their spouse, they put the child in the middle, kids see they observe, and they are growing, they watch how you treat their mum, I was 8 when I concluded my dad was wicked, and even now he has not failed to prove me wrong after many years
. my uncle did everything for d wife and kid even to send her to write GCE, JAMB and to university all happened after marriage and wedding but she still left him for another man.
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2017
Nonsense of the highest order
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:37am On Jun 20, 2017
nawa o, funny people, the other time it was Tonto Dike now this person, wearing the garment of the opposite sex is a sin.
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2017
Austinio:
. my uncle did everything for d wife and kid even to send her to write GCE, JAMB and to university all happened after marriage and wedding but she still left him for another man.
that is one in a million cases of what men do, if I should tell you what I have seen men do, I will come up with 10 cases of close relatives and even my neighbor to counter that one example you have
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:

Do you have love inside u?
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by Jman06(m): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2017
Enough of all these sh!t! Did anybody force you to open nyash for irresponsible men No be you carry your body go yarkataa for im bed.
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by MrMoney007: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2017
Sharon6:
Nice one
are you well?
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Do you have love inside u?
wrong question, the question should be how many men are really dads?, It going to get worse cos this present generation of boys are highly malnourished of sense of responsibility

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by Mopelawlar(f): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
I knw say na Woman go comments on dis topic most : op n other guyz wait n see oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man / My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.