Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Is Alliance In Motion Global A Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Alliance In Motion Global A Scam? (6192 Views)

Alliance In Motion Global (networking Business) / Alliance In Motion Global Opens Office In Warri / Alliance In Motion Global - Everything You Need To Know About AIM Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Alliance In Motion Global A Scam? by Enddystar(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Someone called me yesterday to ask if Alliance in Motion Global is a scam or not hence I have decided to open this thread to get answers from you yes I mean you. I actually laughed but eventually, I had to satisfy his curiosity. Want to read my answers to that young lady?

See my answer below

My sister, I laugh when people say joining Multi Level Marketing Businesses is a Scam.

NOW HEAR WHAT THE REAL SCAM IS

Working for Government and being paid the same Salary as when Dollar was N165 till now is a Scam.

Working for years without promotion is a Scam.

Working for so long and just getting a sack letter or retiring broke and in debt is a bigger Scam.

Serving your Country for a whole year and crying to get a job is a Scam.

Not being paid salary for 5months or more is a SCAM.

Not being able to transfer your job to your children is a SCAM.

Spending 6 years in Primary School, 6 years in Secondary School 4, 5, 6 years in Higher Institution, 1 year Internship (for some) 1year of NYSC and at the end you still roam about looking for non-existing job is the REAL Scam.

Meanwhile someone somewhere is making millions, driving Brand New Cars, etc all in just few months of joining MULTI LEVEL MARKETING BUSINESS without submitting CV, NYSC discharge Certificate, etc....and you still say is a Scam?

My dear its time to join us in this scam and make money.
Join Alliance in Motion Global. Work with the right people and you will make money much more than you have ever imagined
AIM Global Business is bae. If you are in Warri or environ, connect me on WhatsApp 08063631172 let me guide you on how to cash in early. If you are looking for a job, you can apply to immigration but if you want to make money then we can do this together with or without certificate.

Do You Want To Know More About AIM Global?

Click the link below.

http://www.naijabusinesscoach.com/2017/03/alliance-in-motion-global-review.html?m=1

Re: Is Alliance In Motion Global A Scam? by SUPERPACK: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
why nt transfer just 50k to me frm the 1.4million you have earned to show how rich you have become through AIM GLOBAL.
Re: Is Alliance In Motion Global A Scam? by Enddystar(m): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
SUPERPACK:
why nt transfer just 50k to me frm the 1.4million you have earned to show how rich you have become through AIM GLOBAL.

Abi? I would have loved to do that but that's like giving you a fish which will never sustain you, I would rather give you hook and net so you can catch as many fishes as you can. Nemaste!
Re: Is Alliance In Motion Global A Scam? by Enddystar(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Everything you want in life has a price connected to it. There's a price to pay if you want to make things better, a price to pay just for leaving things as they are. Be disciplined! If you need to change your present status, pay the price of what it takes to do so. Stop making excuses and start taking action now, WAKE UP. There's a thousand excuses for failure but never a good reason. You may have failed yesterday, try again today!. If you go to work daily and at the end of each month, you spend what you worked for, you would need to work yet again, just so you would have what to spend ( hopefully they don't lay you off). This is the rat race, a lifestyle of enslavement to the work -spend-work-spend. Infact you are not better of than the stone age man that hunt animals daily in order to survive. The important lesson here is to learn how to put your money to work in order to bring more money to you. You can never get rich through your wages or salary, true riches comes from making profit, as rightly captured by Jim Rohn " PROFITS ARE BETTER THAN WAGES. Its the #OWNYOURLIFE way. Ask me how?

Re: Is Alliance In Motion Global A Scam? by Primenet(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
AIM is not scam

Get free ebook

Check our signature for the download link.
Re: Is Alliance In Motion Global A Scam? by Enddystar(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
AIM Global Warri office Launches 17th February!
The people of Warri and it's environs are set to experience the daily income business Of Alliance In Motion Global in a different dimension as AIM Global, Warri Nigeria Regional office opens officially for business.

More millionaires are set to emerge from this city this year 2018.

Do you reside in this city or have friends in Warri, Ughelli, Agbarho, Sapele & environ?

Come let's make money together this 2018; let's experience this revolution

Date: 17th February, 2018
Venue: AiM Global office, PTI Road, Ef Delta State, Nigeria.
Time: 10:00am

******For SEAT RESERVATION, Call/WhatsApp+2348063631172"

Alliance in Motion Global, "Turning Ordinary People into Extraordinary Millionaires"

Re: Is Alliance In Motion Global A Scam? by gabuzee(m): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2019
Hi, Alliance in Motion Global is real, but this is a business and not a money doubling scheme.
if you are a lazy person or looking for easy money, this is not for you.
for more info, check http://www.allianceinmotion.com.ng/

http://www.allianceinmotion.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Snail Trading, A Very Lucrative Part-time Business! / Report Says Kuwait, Nigeria Will Be LNG Industry Growth Engines / Nigeria Spends Over $100m Annually To Import Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.