Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself (6777 Views)

Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God / Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing / Today I Quit Going To Church: It's All A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 20, 2017
Radiohead6:
hmm The children of the Fallen (Watchers) not the rebelious Angels that fell with lucifer , According to the book of Enoch they still roam the Earth as 'ghosts' as they have no souls to take then to the afterlife
where did you get the book of enoch?
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by SofiaAmrozia(f): 6:41am On Jun 20, 2017
Radiohead6:
a nephlim not a ghost
So you know what nephilims are? See you in Idris brother
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by SofiaAmrozia(f): 6:42am On Jun 20, 2017
Radiohead6:
a nephlim not a ghost
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Radiohead6(f): 7:11am On Jun 20, 2017
SofiaAmrozia:

I'm actually a Christain Sis, (Smiles) who doesn't know about Nephlims
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Radiohead6(f): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2017
karlz:

where did you get the book of enoch?
National Library , Ph , its all over the internet (YouTube ) precisely
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 20, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Strange to you?
Well too bad it is because you don't believe in GOD and revelations.
I don't drink neither do I smoke so don't refer the 'weed' slang to me ever again.
puhleaze. Where else did God take you? Jupiter? grin
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 20, 2017
pussyeater:

You want to tear somebody wife toto? undecided God is watching you man!
you wey dey eat am nko.
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 20, 2017
Amberon11:
if you dont know, ask and stop embarassing yourself with ignorance.

Do you know that you consult a demon each time you sin? Especially sins such as fornication and masturbation. Each time you commit such sins you are giving those demons free tickets into your life.

I've seen several demons; some even spoke, most didn't. You don't only see them when you knowingly consult them.
you're Muslim right? Shift. You know nothing about demons.
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by polite2(m): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=rheether post=57674914]Why Nigerian spirit they alway disappear almost immediately? [/quote

Because thier leg too dey fast
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by jojothegreat(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2017
You greet spirit.. He no answer you grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2017
MistadeRegal:
I believe you.
I haven't seen ghosts before but I've seen demons physically twice.

The experiences are very scary especially the first encounter.
Demons?
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 20, 2017
Radiohead6:
I'm actually a Christain Sis, (Smiles) who doesn't know about Nephlims
A "Supernatural" fan should know of nephilims... I've never seen them before o though I've felt their presence...
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 20, 2017
Radiohead6:
I Know , but how did the ones u saw look like?
Jesus is a black man??! Wonders!
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 20, 2017
Amberon11:
Lol. To you life is all about ogbomosho weed, money and other things right?

These things this guy is talking about are not new to me as I've seen far worse things (minus the hell part).

My brother has always seen these things since he was a kid too and he has neither drank nor smoked weed in his entire life. I remember when my parents thought it was a joke unti he got a very severe attack from it and there was no medical explanation for it.

These things are no longer hidden. There are unedited videos on YouTube of real demons caught on tape.
There was a particular NLder who said something was caught on tape leaving his father the very minute he died.

If you want to see these things, its easy. Start very serious prayer and fasting. They themselves will come to you because they will see you as a threat.
Come to me ke Reason why I prefer to sit on the fence and mind my own business jejely

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Kylekent59: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2017
Guys, ghost are real ooo. Would have shared some cctv videos but the mb is very large.
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 20, 2017
MistadeRegal:
Now my second experience.

It was the night a member of our church was in labour.
So her husband called that the nurses at the general hospital won't permit him stay with his wife but requested a female relative to come over.
My sister volunteered to go and I was asked to accompany her to the hospital.
We got there around 10:30pm and I had to wait for my sister to see her before I could leave. To finish everything up, I left as the husband said he can't go yet in case if his wife needs something on emergency.
I had no choice but to leave.
I left. Took a cab to my normal bus stop since I don't want a second experience at that short cut again, but knowing fully well that I can't get a bike as it was already going to after 11:00pm.
I summoned courage to walk it just to avoid any stories that touch.
I met the mallam selling suya still there, exchanged pleasantries and asked him to sell suya for me with my bike money.
I collected the suya and began the long walk.
After several minutes of walking, I came to the concrete bridge which was made for vehicles to cross over the river.
While I was approaching the river side and enjoying my suya, I looked forward and I saw this thing coming towards me. It was dark but I could figure its thin long legs bearing its large body. Immediately, my hairs stood again and I knew this is another.
It kept coming and I also kept moving towards it. The closer I get to it, the more my hairs were raised and I felt body stiffness.
But for GOD, I wasn't even a bit afraid.
It came very close, moving slowly and fastened its face at me. I also looked at it as it passed by me and was going looking at each other.
I looked forward and then turned again only for it to have vanished from behind me!
And here I am, still several metres away from home.
You are spiritually strong o... They'll b like, what manner of man is this? No fear? That's why they couldn't touch you. God is Good
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Amberon11: 8:59am On Jun 20, 2017
Do you burn calories from jumping into conclusions? What part of my post suggest that I'm a Muslim?
durentchigozie:
you're Muslim right? Shift. You know nothing about demons.
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Amberon11: 9:00am On Jun 20, 2017
There's nothing like sitting on the fence. You are either in or out.
Nma27:
Come to me ke Reason why I prefer to sit on the fence and mind my own business jejely

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Amberon11: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2017
You don't need mb for that Na you just need to drop the YouTube links.

By the way, did you see a CCTV video of a man being dragged down the walkway by a demon/spirit?
Kylekent59:
Guys, ghost are real ooo. Would have shared some cctv videos but the mb is very large.
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by TDonald: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2017
Kylekent59:

Can you drop a link?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by TDonald: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2017
Amberon11:
You don't need mb for that Na you just need to drop the YouTube links.

By the way, did you see a CCTV video of a man being dragged down the walkway by a demon/spirit?

Share links

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 20, 2017
Amberon11:
There's nothing like sitting on the fence. You are either in or out.
Scary. I'm in oo.. Wanna b as strong as mistadeRegal spiritually
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Amberon11: 9:36am On Jun 20, 2017
Lol...okay, that's better.
Nma27:
Scary. I'm in oo.. Wanna b as strong as mistadeRegal spiritually
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Radiohead6(f): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2017
Nma27:
A "Supernatural" fan should know of nephilims... I've never seen them before o though I've felt their presence...
oh yeah that and Leviathans, they are actually real and recorded in the Bible also, I love supernatural btw
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2017
Radiohead6:
oh yeah that and Leviathans, they are actually real and recorded in the Bible also, I love supernatural btw
smiley
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nbote(m): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2017
I used to have some episodes at nyt where I know I'm awake and I know there's something beside me but I'm too paralysed to move or say a word for several seconds.. Neva took it serious until now...
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by MistadeRegal(m): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2017
Nma27:
You are spiritually strong o... They'll b like, what manner of man is this? No fear? That's why they couldn't touch you. God is Good

GOD is awesome.
I'm just a human like you and anyone out there sister. Only that it base on how close you are to GOD. HE'll show you several things that hardly before anything can make you afraid anymore afterwards.

There are several other experiences but many find them strange and absurd to believe. So I normally keep them to myself unless I meet with people who are also familiar with things in the spirit, they understand quickly so I share with them.

About 3 weeks ago my friend asked me that, there was a heated argument somewhere that the devil (lucifer) is like a woman. I smiled and told her no. I gave her every explanation about the real figure and image of lucifer and she was startled. Since that day she's been acting somehow. Day before yesterday she broke up with me.
But I thank GOD nothing happened between us sha.
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by MistadeRegal(m): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2017
Nbote:
I used to have some episodes at nyt where I know I'm awake and I know there's something beside me but I'm too paralysed to move or say a word for several seconds.. Neva took it serious until now...

I smile when I hear some people say it's a medical condition of the brain, bla bla bla.
That one is small.
Have you ever tried rebuking it in the name of JESUS for you to watch it move away slowly like a thick darkness, climbing on the wall of your room before finding its way out through the window?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by iweecureyou: 11:00am On Jun 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
I see them almost all the time until I stopped being scared of them.... Now they look so normal to me even though my heart beat dey always increase.
Myn diar it his sinple u her winsh or marmi walter anyone u hia so bertar go and finds out cos winth dis ur bony nah dart i am sea u are no marmi walter u are winsh sinpleangry

And pliss donts pms me i wee no daytes uangry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2017
MistadeRegal:

GOD is awesome.
I'm just a human like you and anyone out there sister. Only that it base on how close you are to GOD. HE'll show you several things that hardly before anything can make you afraid anymore afterwards.

There are several other experiences but many find them strange and absurd to believe. So I normally keep them to myself unless I meet with people who are also familiar with things in the spirit, they understand quickly so I share with them.

About 3 weeks ago my friend asked me that, there was a heated argument somewhere that the devil (lucifer) is like a woman. I smiled and told her no. I gave her every explanation about the real figure and image of lucifer and she was startled. Since that day she's been acting somehow. Day before yesterday she broke up with me.
But I thank GOD nothing happened between us sha.
I'm pretty much open minded so u can tell me. Gist me
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by MistadeRegal(m): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2017
durentchigozie:
puhleaze. Where else did God take you? Jupiter? grin

You think it's a joke or jest stuff?
This is why I only share with people who have understanding about spiritual stuff.
But I know if I tell you, you'd either get scared or never believe.

See there are many things hidden from the naked eyes because they'd make us restless.
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Xsem(m): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2017
MistadeRegal:

I smile when I hear some people say it's a medical condition of the brain, bla bla bla.
That one is small.
Have you ever tried rebuking it in the name of JESUS for you to watch it move away slowly like a thick darkness, climbing on the wall of your room before finding its way out through the window?
What do you think about sleep paralysis?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy 60th Birthday Dr Olukoya / VIDEO: Pastor Caught With Another Man's Wife!! Oh Nooo! (VIDEO) / You Are A Bible Genius If You Answer These Questions Correctly. Try!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.